Old 13th August 2010, 06:51   #1
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
Thought I would show this to the regulars....

I am playing around and I do know of a coder etc. That could take this to the next level...I am not sure myself but, I wanted to show you what I am doing and ask for your input.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Main-new.png
Views:	239
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	47436  

1001skins |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. - Mr. Jones
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 15:45   #2
SLoB
Major Dude

Perhaps give the cPro SUI platform a go is skinned similar to classic and doesn't require any additional coding (unless you wanted to add some fancy stuff)
SLoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2010, 06:31   #3
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
CPro - Is fine and dandy, but does not provide the solution for which I am looking for and having to require someone to program and someone to design is a crap idea. So, I have started the base in Xion and then from there I hope that I may be able to take it to winamp...however, finding that someone to code for me is a pain in the arse...

In any event here is what she looks like:

1001skins |
Old 18th August 2010, 07:36   #4
midiwriter

What are you trying to code? Just function buttons? or are you looking for some crazy MAKI scripting? I like your skin; perhaps I can help with the basics....it helps a lot if you can make the buttons...then all i need to do is write the XML which goes a lot faster than making multi-state function button graphics....getting sick of that!

Have a look at my 5 skins (one more on the way) and see if you like my style.

In the meantime can you send me your base graphic file...just wanna look it over.
Is that going to be a drawer at the bottom or just part of the main skin?
Here's me: http://www.winamp.com/user/details/4153612
midiwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 00:25   #5
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

I've produced the entire skin to work for XION. At present that means everything has a button and a normal|on|over state in the PSD.

The bottom has an EQ Drawer that ideally would show the eq slide down and away from the main...etc.

To answer etc.

http://www.fatalfew.com/images/SlickSeriesX.psd

NOTE: Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

1001skins |
Old 19th August 2010, 22:55   #6
pjn123
Major Dude

Look for Cpro::Flex... its still work in progress but is usable. Its basically Xion for Winamp but all layers are exported to png.

Read more here:
http://forums.skinconsortium.com/ind...4004#post24004

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums
pjn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 06:22   #7
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Yes, I see that though the resources were a bitch to find ... I was able to piece together the Flex install. I have it now though, I'm thinking that a PSD Reader would be preferrable like what Xion has...though, one that actually does the job a bit better...I've posted over at the other site.

Additionally: Does Martin use C++? If I built out a PSD C# Reader would we be able to use the code? Can it be converted to C++?

In any event...I'm over there and posted...hopefully, martin can reply.

1001skins |
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins