Old 13th June 2002, 14:17   #1
nyjokerman

Send a message via Yahoo to nyjokerman
Nothing Better To Do Than Bitch!!!

SOME PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES!!!

I'm just curious, but how many people are there using WinAmp that just hang out on this site, waiting for people to post new skins and plug-ins, just so they can insult them?

I could understand this if the person making the insults was the best skinner/programmer in the world, but nope!!! Most of the insults come from people that don't even have anything submitted to this site and if they do......It's usually no better than what they just insulted.

Reply if you like, though I doubt I'll be checking this thread again because most(if there are any) replies will most likely be from the "Hang Out In The Forums And Insult People" group.

Later
nyjokerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2002, 15:58   #2
Rocker
Hiding in plain sight (mod)

we totally agree that those people are fucking idiot lamers.

thats why we have reviewers now.... to re-review all the old skins... and remove the shit comments
Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2002, 17:22   #3
Gonzotek
Gunslinger

On the other hand, there's the people who make posts bithching about how much other people bitch and make statements like "Reply if you like, though I doubt I'll be checking this thread again because most(if there are any) replies will most likely be from the "Hang Out In The Forums And Insult People" group."

That's way, way better. I think that's how I'll make all my posts now!

</sarcasm>

Yeah, it sucks when they do that....but like Winamprocker said, they're doing what they can. I'd rather there be a place where people can comment and bad comments are made then no place at all.

-=Gonzotek=-

I was away for a while.
But I'm feeling much better now.
Gonzotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2002, 20:56   #4
dgenesis

hey Winamprocker, that's great that you folks are "fleecing" the crap...but I bet that really takes away from time spent on reviewing the newly submitted skins, eh? I only say that because it seems like 4-6 weeks is a long time to wait for approval... sorry...to whine. <cid 109921 ... hehe>
dgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2002, 21:40   #5
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Not really, because that was still the time scale before the reviwers came into being.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2002, 01:17   #6
dgenesis

haha, okay Bilbo ... then consider my whine, null and void... (ignore that c-id, lol)

P.S. - I thought Bilbo was from the Shire? Impostor!
dgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist