Old 25th June 2002, 13:39   #1
Snecx

pixel bug in Winamp 2!!

why is there still 2 pixel bugs in Winamp 2.x ??!

one is the restore button in PL winshade mode, and another one is the AVS window close button..

the PL restore button just run a pixel to the right on drag out.. the AVS close button never change its state when pressed..
Snecx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2002, 13:46   #2
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

There are tons of skin bugs in the base skin of wa2 including....

the minimize/maximize button of the playlist window is one pixel nearer to the close button than the buttons in the eq and main window

the maximise button of the playlist windowshade bar jumps one pixel to the right, if the close button is clicked

the active and inactive windowshade bar of the main window 'share' one line in titlebar.bmp

the 'pressed' avs exit button from avs.bmp never appears

text.bmp shows 4 different status, but only the first one is needed (the others are relicts form winamp 2.01's fonts.bmp), you can save a few bytes when you cut the unneeded parts

the shuffle and repeat buttons overlap one pixel line

the playlist-inside backround is flickkering (one pixel line at the bottom and the right) when the scrollbar is moved

clutterbar bugs, hard to explain, not visible in baseskin (because the backround of the letters is always black)

winamp only shows all frames of balance.bmp if the eq-winshade slider is moved, frames 2-6, 8, 10+11, 13, 15, 17, 19+20, 22, 24, 26+27 are not visible if you move the main window slider

To fix them all now would need a fair old re-build of the skin engine, and would more than likely mess up the 1000's of skins that are out there, that have worked around these bugs.

Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2002, 13:59   #3
Snecx

well.. i know all the bugs.. but that is not a big deal.. just the 'visible' bug is making me mad!

Quote:
the minimize/maximize button of the playlist window is one pixel nearer to the close button than the buttons in the eq and main window
that is the PL winshade restore button bug. in the skin, there is nothing i wanna say.. coz it seems to be fine.. even that overlapping occurs.. but why don't they fix the visible pixel bug that won't affect the skin BMP?

if they can load the button to the correct position, there is no need to change the position in the skin bitmap.. i just want the 2 visible pixel bug to be fixed
Snecx is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist