Old 19th June 2002, 14:37   #1
Rocafella

Read This!!!

Why the fuck hasn't anyone relpied to me regarding my messed up account situation. This shit pisses me right the hell off. I upgraded my computer a few weeks ago and when I try to sign in to the forums I'm told "your not logged in or don't have access to this area" after I just finished reading "thank, your logged in" WTFFFFF. I've kept my cool long enough, am I friggin invisible. I've written 3 intelligent and calm letters and yet still nothing. My account is under the name "Hunter" can someone PLEASE fix my account. I've opend accounts under these names "Hunter" The one I want back and these here are the ones I've HAD to open so that I can get in touch with someone to FIX my account. The thing is these accounts keep locking me out too "Hurban" "Rocafella" and "GreenEyedBandit" WTF is the problem. I'm kind of afraid to use this username too because it will probablly lock me out after I post this. PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT!!!!
Rocafella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2002, 14:53   #2
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Can't see anything wrong with it, your not in any banned user groups, your not in "awaiting confirmation" group.

I'd log in and try your account for you, but we don't have access to user passwords in this version of VB any longer.

Does it accept your user password?
Are you using the same ISP to log in now as you were when you were hunter, I was thinking maybe someone blocked that ISP or something
Is your browser accepting Cookies?
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2002, 16:01   #3
Rocafella

I think my ISP has stayed the same but I had upgraded from Windows ME to Win XP. My account password keeps coming up as incorrect..."brrtp, wrong password" is the message and with the other account I was actually logged in when the problem occured so when I went to post I was told I wasn't allowed to access this area and that I wasn't logged in, but I was.....strange things
Rocafella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2002, 16:31   #4
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

I could send you a password reminder from within the control panel, in case you have any password issues

The mailbox listed on that account is...
mrhurban@xxxxxxxx.com

(xxxxxx in place of your provider, don't want you spammed to death )

Would that help?
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist