Old 10th October 2021, 19:00   #1
button783

can't move to 2nd monitor

I'm on a laptop with a 2nd monitor that I use for most things. On the laptop monitor, Winamp is really tiny and hard to use. When I move it over to the bigger monitor, it gets bigger due to the resolution change (most programs do this), but after a couple seconds, it usually snaps back to the laptop screen. If it doesn't and stays on the bigger monitor (which is rare), Winamp will suddenly get tiny (like the size it is on the laptop screen), which is very difficult to use.

I looked around and didn't see anyone else having this problem. Any ideas what it might be?
button783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2022, 22:49   #2
helper

set one of the monitors as default or the external one as default ( works in win 11 )
helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2022, 22:55   #3
thinktink
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by button783 View Post
I'm on a laptop with a 2nd monitor that I use for most things. On the laptop monitor, Winamp is really tiny and hard to use. When I move it over to the bigger monitor, it gets bigger due to the resolution change (most programs do this), but after a couple seconds, it usually snaps back to the laptop screen. If it doesn't and stays on the bigger monitor (which is rare), Winamp will suddenly get tiny (like the size it is on the laptop screen), which is very difficult to use.

I looked around and didn't see anyone else having this problem. Any ideas what it might be?
Screenshots might be helpful in allowing us to understand what you're trying to describe.

Also, what skin are you using (if not the default).
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2022, 13:19   #4
haliguyr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by button783 View Post

I'm having the same issue. I have the MMD3 skin loaded, but it also does it with Winamp modern and Bento. It doesn't seem to have the same issue with the winamp classic skin. I have laptop and two 28" monitors and one of the 28" screens is set to my primary screen but if i try to drag winamp to the laptop screen or my other 28" monitor that's when it snaps back to the main screen unless I'm using the winamp classic skin.
haliguyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support