• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martina96
    • Dec 2016

Searching for a song

Dear friends,

I am searching for a song from many years and unfortunately no success. The only thing that I remember about the song was the video. The song was on the TV around 2000s and the video was about a guy who sings in a club,as I can recall with his band and the club was really dark and there were a lot of women and all of them were really crazy about the guy. And he even danced with some of the girls I think. He was with brown hair. Also I remember that the song was really sexy and he was singing about dancing and the girl's bodies or something like that.

Please, if someone knows something share! I really want to find this song!
  • musicf8
    Major Dude
    • Apr 2013

You do know that you pretty much described 90% of the pop songs out there...
    Current Setup: Windows 10 Pro, Sound Blaster Z, Logitech Z-5500, Winamp v5.666.3516

Get wacup

Comment

• Amaro
      • Dec 2016

Very interesting but I don't understand why are you searching for that song of 2000 s so badly?!

Comment

• LoveAngelmr
        • Jan 2017

Searching for a song

1 - FAR was the natural progress from Norton Commander for me

Comment

• johnny.listener
          • Feb 2017

My first tought - Ricky Martin or Enrique Eglesias. The 2000's was their time.

Comment

• liza
            • Jan 2017

What niche was the song you are looking for..rock, rap, soul..give us something to work with here..hahaha. There are so many songs that have what you described, especially in the 2000, when dark brown hair was the in thing! :-D

Comment

Working...
            X