Old 20th November 2000, 21:11   #1
BrotherLouise

FIrst I love Winamp, And its better than any other mp3 player out there. Nullsoft has made the best player ever created, and just like microsoft the better it gets the worst it is. Nullsoft stop making it better and start fixing the bugs! Or soon you'll be beating, cuz people will convert. No one wants that 2 happen!

It normally takes Microsoft 3 trys to make something better, nullsoft what are you doing. please give us back the winamp that works, the one we love.
Old 24th November 2000, 06:18   #2
ollie

Microsoft has NEVER made anything better, or even worth using!! I don't know what the HELL you're talking about. Windows has been about since like, 1989, and it's STILL a piece of shit!
Old 24th November 2000, 06:37   #3
Ice
Moderator Alumni
Americas Favorite Smut Peddler

and its based on an operating system THEY DIDN'T WRITE!
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2000, 07:02   #4
ocelot312

And look how far they've separated over the years. One is too simple, the other too complicated. What a crazy world.

------------------
Ocelot312- Kickin' ass and takin' names since 1986.
ocelot312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2000, 07:11   #5
Ice
Moderator Alumni

i was talking about QDOS.
Old 24th November 2000, 07:16   #6
ocelot312

I was talking about macOS and windoze. Haven't you seen triumpth of the nerds? great tv movie put out by TNT a while back. I think you can rent it at blockbuster, and I highly reccomed that you do.

------------------
Ocelot312- Kickin' ass and takin' names since 1986.
ocelot312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2000, 07:23   #7
Ice
Moderator Alumni

the thing is that another company put out QDOS... microsoft buys it... lisences it to ibm... and gets rich...
Old 24th November 2000, 20:43   #8
BoBaa904

Uh, 'Microsoft' is not based on an operating system they did not write. Windows is. Microsoft is a company, boy. I'm tired of all the Microsoft bitching, because people just want to complain. MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST MICROSOFT IS THE BEST And WinAmp Is Cool Too.
Old 24th November 2000, 21:00   #9
Ice
Moderator Alumni

no windows = no microsoft

microsoft would have never made it with out windows, boy.
Old 24th November 2000, 21:42   #10
Matt
Banned

I hope that's a joke BoBaa904. Microsoft make popular software such as Windows, Office etc. but they're only used because they are well supported and people don't bother to look for alternatives.

If BeOS had good support I'd be there striaght away.

Windows and DOS were copied, just like everything with Microsoft, they'll buy anything instead of competing.

Winamp gets better. There aren't many bugs, well not if you mainly use it for mp3's. I just hope Nullsoft don't do a Windows Media Player to it, 'cause that is so bloated now. (version 7)
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist