Old 21st December 2005, 13:09   #1
fiend138

XM radio problems

I have been using winamp for about 4 weeks. Yesterday when I clicked on AOL radio with XM things didn't happen like they usually do. Usually, I pick the rock genre and a whole list of stations pops up...my favorite being the hair rock station. Now the only thing that pops up is XM top tracks. I looked in the other genres also and it is the same way. What happened to the long list of stations? I was able to find the hair rock station in my recent items list and then bookmark it. But that doesn't help me get back all the other stations. Help please!
Thanks!
fiend138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2005, 13:44   #2
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Maintenance work is currently being carried out on the servers and streams, so there'll be a few intermittent interruptions (like the one you're currently experiencing) to most of the Online Media channels (mainly AOL Radio/Video and Winamp Music/Video) over the next week or so. Hopefully normal service will resume after that.
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2005, 17:57   #3
fiend138

thanks!
fiend138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2006, 01:47   #4
onestar

An update on the AOL Radio stations?

Is there any update on when the AOL stations will be back?
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2006, 11:38   #5
ozzymanborn

Radio@AOL

I Asked AOL Technical Support. They Said Nothing about them. But Not Any Update for this issue here. One week passed.
I'm using for listening mp3, waching antenna/cable tv(from tv plugin) aol video, shoutcast radio, winamp music but not that
ozzymanborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2006, 13:26   #6
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Alas, Radio@AOL is no longer available through Winamp. From now on, all that will be available via that view is a few select free XM Radio channels (there's currently only 20 stations listed, though this may increase in time). Sorry :/
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2006, 05:25   #7
Squashed

Actually I never noticed the AOL stations in earlier winamp versions and was quite delighted when I browsed the new online services and found the XM Watercolors station to be available!
Yes yes yes!
Squashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support