Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports

Closed Thread
Old 28th January 2002, 21:25   #1
riue

Winamp 2.78c doesnt display the correct amount of remaining time

Hi.

I just noticed that on Winamp 2.78c (i checked that I had the last one) it doesnt really wanna play ball with files longer then 99 minutes.

It shows -80:35 when I start playing (the file is 180 something minutes) and starts counting down, when it comes to -0 it just goes back up to -99:99..

Note, this is prolly not a hardware thing (Athlon 1400, 512mb sdram, sb live! creative gf3 ti200) because I have checked with both Winamp 2.77 and Winamp 3 beta 2 and they can both display the correct amount om remaining time (-180:something in this matter)

Hope this hasnt already been posted tho, I hate beeing the one that didnt do enough research.
Old 28th January 2002, 21:35   #2
peter
ist death

try doing fresh reinstall of v2.78c (delete winamp directory etc) and see if that helps. what files are you playing (mp3, midi, wma) ? does the problem occur if you copy v2.77 winamp.exe to directory with v2.78c installed ?
Old 28th January 2002, 22:15   #3
riue

Oh gee, here comes the shame.

I tried reinstalling, it worked, looks like some skins fscks it up (handwritten and einda for example) and removes the first "1" in "174", thanx for the fast reply, too bad I didnt think longer then my nose stretch.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports