Old 4th October 2005, 22:42   #1
silent_453

Playlist Editing...Can someone help me?

Ok, I have a question about the tedious task of playlist editing. How do you edit the playlist entry for multiple songs at once? For example, I want to change the folder name in the playlist entry for all my songs in order to fix broken songs. I only know how to do each songs individually, and I wonder if it's possible to edit the folder name for all the songs since they're all under the same folder. I know that I can just drag the songs from my new preferred folder onto winamp, but they will not be in the correct order that I have them set to. Does anyone know?

Because I know how to edit the playlist entries going from one drive to another harddrive. I would just move the m3u playlist to my preferred harddrive. But change the folder name for multiple songs, I can't find a way. Please help.
silent_453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2005, 00:29   #2
JonnyMac

The following are the most common suggestions for "mending" playlists. The first one is more along the lines of your question.

"changing the playlists location"

-or-

Dynamic Library suggestion (full thread)

-or-

ml_plfix suggestion for Media Library playlists (full thread)

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support