Old 23rd November 2009, 03:03   #1
-ex-

Desperate for help in my project!

Hi.. I'm doing a plugin for my project, and it's due two weeks from now (Monday, Dec 7, 2009).
In the plugin, there will be something to choose the energy (tempo) of the music in the scale 1 to 10. After that, the plugin will generate a playlist from media library that contains songs with the chosen energy level.
I know I have to manually set the energy level for each of my songs in media library for the meantime.
For the final prototype, I have to implement speech emotion recognition technology that will detect speaker's emotion and use it to generate an appropriate playlist.

I 'm really a new-born beginner in plugin, but I know to program using C++. I'm using Microsoft Visual C++.
I followed the instuctions given to start creating a plugin, by creating a new project named "gen_myplugin" and then copying some codes to "gen_myplugin.h" and "gen_myplugin.cpp". It works perfectly well as expected form the instructions.

And then I made an UI by right-clicking my project title, then added a new item which is a Windows Form. I named it "primary" to indicate that that is the primary form.
Now I want Winamp to load that form when I go to the plugin config or when I press a hotkey. How do I do that?

THANKS a lot..
-ex- is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development