Old 29th October 2005, 22:27   #1
2garin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2
How to remove some tracks from Playlist?

(see subj)

in wa_ipc.h i found this:
code:

#define IPC_PLCMD 1000
#define PLCMD_ADD 0
#define PLCMD_REM 1
#define PLCMD_SEL 2
#define PLCMD_MISC 3
#define PLCMD_LIST 4


but when i call
code:

SendMessage(hwnd_winamp,WM_WA_IPC,(WPARAM)&wc,IPC_PLCMD);


regardless of wc parameter, popup menu appears: "Add files", "Add folder", "Add URL".

please, help!
2garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2005, 22:12   #2
Joonas
Forum King
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,263
Re: How to remove some tracks from Playlist?

Quote:
Originally posted by 2garin
(see subj)

in wa_ipc.h i found this:
code:

#define IPC_PLCMD 1000
#define PLCMD_ADD 0
#define PLCMD_REM 1
#define PLCMD_SEL 2
#define PLCMD_MISC 3
#define PLCMD_LIST 4


but when i call
code:

SendMessage(hwnd_winamp,WM_WA_IPC,(WPARAM)&wc,IPC_PLCMD);


regardless of wc parameter, popup menu appears: "Add files", "Add folder", "Add URL".

please, help!
So what are you sending as wc?

AFAIK it should be a structure like this:

code:

typedef struct {
int cmd;
int x;
int y;
int align;
} windowCommand; // send this as param to an IPC_PLCMD, IPC_MBCMD, IPC_VIDCMD

Joonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2005, 20:11   #3
2garin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2
Re: Re: How to remove some tracks from Playlist?

Quote:
Originally posted by Joonas
So what are you sending as wc?

AFAIK it should be a structure like this:

code:

typedef struct {
int cmd;
int x;
int y;
int align;
} windowCommand; // send this as param to an IPC_PLCMD, IPC_MBCMD, IPC_VIDCMD

code:

windowCommand wc;
wc.cmd=PLCMD_SEL; // or any other PLCMD_*
wc.x=0; // or any other number
wc.y=0; // or any other number
wc.align=0; // or any other number


regardless of this parameter, the same popup menu appears:
Add files
Add folder
Add URL
2garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2005, 21:40   #4
Joonas
Forum King
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,263
Re: How to remove some tracks from Playlist?

Quote:
Originally posted by 2garin
code:

windowCommand wc;
wc.cmd=PLCMD_SEL; // or any other PLCMD_*
wc.x=0; // or any other number
wc.y=0; // or any other number
wc.align=0; // or any other number


regardless of this parameter, the same popup menu appears:
Add files
Add folder
Add URL
That's weird.

code:

windowCommand wc = {0};
wc.cmd = PLCMD_SEL;
SendMessage(hwnd_winamp, WM_WA_IPC, (WPARAM)&wc, IPC_PLCMD);



works fine for me...I get this menu:

Select all
Select none
Invert selection
Joonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump