Old 9th December 2003, 00:27   #1
infinitrinity

Send a message via AIM to infinitrinity
Dancing winamp

hey everyone. I saw this on some guys apple laptop and was wondering if it was available for pc. It's a guy/girl/ that dances for you on the desktop. It dances to the music and whatnot. I thought it was neat. I think you can change styles of dancing also.

anyone know about this?
Old 9th December 2003, 02:29   #2
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

I had a naked chick on my desk top, but she wasn't dancing.

I'm lying.

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Old 9th December 2003, 04:17   #3
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
Not sure what you are referring to but it could be one of the WildTangent 3rd-party authored components available for Winamp3...

http://www.winamp.com/components3/de...onentId=120240
http://www.winamp.com/components3/de...onentId=120241

If not, then read through this old thread > Visual input thingy

btw... before you posted, did you bother to read the Sticky thread at the very top of this forum that is entitled Winamp3 Is Dead, Upgrade To Winamp 5?

Anyway, Winamp3 is now effectively dead (although Wasabi development will continue) and will be removed from Winamp.com very soon. All Winamp3 forums (including this one) will be locked and archived for read-only purposes (legacy support). We will no longer actively support Winamp3, and in turn, you will no longer be able to receive support from us with the Winamp3 application.

I highly recommend that you do what was suggested in the Sticky thread I linked to above for you... uninstall Winamp3 then go ahead and download Winamp 5.0. When you download Winamp 5.0, go ahead and download the latest release candidate of Winamp 5.0 (until the final public release comes out, at which time you can upgrade). A current release candidate of Winamp 5.0 is linked to in this discussion thread.

If you prefer, you can instead install a later release candidate of Winamp 5.0 than the one I linked to above. It looks as if a later release candidate was "leaked" to the public and can be downloaded via the link in the first post in this thread > Winamp 5.0rc10

/edit (Dec 11, 2003)
The LATEST release candidate of Winamp 5.0 is now available. This will "probably" be the last one offered for download in the forums until Winamp Final is officially publicly released.

Get it here > Winamp 5.0rc666 here

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]
Old 9th December 2003, 04:39   #4
JonnyMac

WildTanget products are associated spyware. Install at your own risk. User discretion is advised.

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Discussion