Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th June 2003, 23:48   #11
apollos
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by neversun
When i was a child, my mother tought me that to speak about someone behind their back was both ill mannered and cowardly, however such activities go on here, a class sytem as neko once put it, where those with power feel they can do as they wish as they are the rule makers, they can bend the rules as and when they see fit, then there are the meer mortals, those of which are in three classes, those that follow the rules, and live a happy existance, passively accepting any actions you take, then there are the otaku, those who will aggree with anything you say if you throw them a cookie now and then, then there are those who dont accept the double edged sword which are, the forums rules, a long time ago this forum was mainly hands off, people got on with each other, and when they didnt, a quick message or email would at worst, calm the situation, then after rm was finally banned, these forums slowly began a downward journey as the admin and those with power tightened its grip on what people could say or do, effectively limiting the 'freedom' in the hopes that another rm' situation would not arise.
Oh go whine to someone who gives a shit

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions