Old 29th August 2012, 10:18   #1
Ultralord

authhash and streamhash and payment

hello i want to ask something which the difference between authhas and stream hash? also why if one dj connect to shoucast server i must press authupdate? how i can make it static? also i pay for mp3 music for trans how its working? i want to broadcast on specific bitrate and idont want to press authhas all the time can someone help me??
Ultralord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 13:46   #2
DrO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultralord View Post
hello i want to ask something which the difference between authhas and stream hash?
i think you're getting confused between configuration names and the the naming of general terms. streamauthhash (i assume that's what you're referring to) is just the name of the configuration entry where you specify the authhash. it only has 'stream' on the front since in the configuration of the DNAS, 'stream' is pre-fixed to options which are related to stream setup, so if it was a global action then the configuration name would just be 'authhash'.

Quote:
also why if one dj connect to shoucast server i must press authupdate? how i can make it static?
most likely you're hitting a bug in the DNAS where it can seem to loose the authhash details when the source changes. see http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....79532#remember on how to fix it in the configuration.

Quote:
also i pay for mp3 music for trans how its working?
you just have to put the unlock code and you name in the sc_trans config file as per http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcas...tream_Encoding it then means you can create an mp3 stream. otherwise i'm not sure what you're trying to ask.

i'm not sure if that answers your questions (which is not what the title of your pm mentioned) so if i've mis-understood your questions then you'll need to clarify things.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support