(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
WOW thats good Nice work gabbi.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 03:14   #242
Shenlong
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Shenlong Send a message via Yahoo to Shenlong
Hmm...What the heck, finally got some of my "scan-worthy" drawings hosted on my site now...

http://www.freewebs.com/th3_k1ll3r_3...tiG35Coupe.jpg (My Uncle Charley has one of these [2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe] in silver, except his has the stock 8-spoke wheels, and doesn't have the areo package [Rear deck spoiler]...)

http://www.freewebs.com/th3_k1ll3r_3...acobMartin.jpg (Just a sketch a long time ago of someone sitting next to me in my 9th grade social studies class...Jacob was cool, but obviously bored, although I wasn't pre-occupied enough to even do the details, such as his face and stuff...)

http://www.freewebs.com/th3_k1ll3r_3.../JapanSlob.jpg (Somewhat of a self-interpritation of me doing a Japan Slob on a skateboard...Came from a magazine ad of Andy MacDonald, forgot what company...)

http://www.freewebs.com/th3_k1ll3r_3...lonToFakie.jpg (Somewhat of a self-interpritation of me doing a Melon to Fakie on a skateboard....Came from a magazine ad for TSG Gear, forgot what skater...)

http://www.freewebs.com/th3_k1ll3r_3...Mr.Generic.jpg (Got bored one night and sketched this out of a model from a Monster Skate catalog...It says "They call me 'Mr. Generic'", because I can't do faces... )

http://www.freewebs.com/th3_k1ll3r_3...1Carrera4S.jpg (2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S...Picture was from an issue of Motor Trend, and Porsches are cool...Jerry Seinfeld is also a big-time Porsche fan, and he's cool too...Think I should do a sketch of Jerry Seinfeld next? )

http://www.freewebs.com/th3_k1ll3r_3...obuMaehara.jpg (Shinobu Maehara from Love Hina...Came from the manga Volume 9, which I scanned from, blew up, enlarged, and drew...My younger cousin Justin pushed me to draw something anime-related, but this was my first anime-anything attempt in terms of drawing...Dispite all my troubles, I was able to pull it off pretty easily, and almost a near-perfect copy of what I was originally drawing...Shinobu's my favorite character...I should draw the older her from Vol. 14 next! )

A very close Japanese friend I knew a while ago once said to me "Watashi no koto wo oboeta, onegai shimasu...Yakusoku?"

I forgot his name though...
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 03:16   #243
anubis2003
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to anubis2003
Why does clicking on those just open up a new window with this thread in it?
anubis2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 04:02   #244
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

This isn't exactly a 'drawing' but since I don't have a scanner, I'd figured I'd post this.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d.ssig.jpg (37.2 KB, 578 views)
DragonSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 07:39   #245
taylormemer
made his slipknot mask in woodwork class
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to taylormemer Send a message via AIM to taylormemer Send a message via Yahoo to taylormemer
I drew this a couple of years ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg race track.jpg (48.8 KB, 542 views)

DeviantART|¤¤|DS-Lair|¤¤|Dissectional|¤¤|Pearl Drums|¤¤|Viralsound|¤¤|PabUK
Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall.My PLAYLIST

MSN: taylor.jake@hotmail.com
taylormemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 14:55   #246
taylormemer
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to taylormemer Send a message via AIM to taylormemer Send a message via Yahoo to taylormemer
Great work there White Raven

Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall.My PLAYLIST

Old 22nd July 2003, 17:25   #247
Shenlong
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by anubis2003
Why does clicking on those just open up a new window with this thread in it?
Fuck...

I don't know why, but it just "happens" on whatever forum I link my drawings on (Redirects to the thread the link appears on)...Just copy the shortcut url and paste it, if you wanna see it...

A very close Japanese friend I knew a while ago once said to me "Watashi no koto wo oboeta, onegai shimasu...Yakusoku?"

Old 22nd July 2003, 17:28   #248
Mattress
Forum King

If you right click on them and save the link address and then paste into a new browser window it works.
Mattress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 17:33   #249
anubis2003
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to anubis2003
A'ight. Those are pretty good shenlong. Keep up the good work.
anubis2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 17:36   #250
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

good stuff Shenlong, *sighs* another person to be jealous of.
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2003, 17:39   #251
Shenlong
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyShy
good stuff Shenlong, *sighs* another person to be jealous of.
*insert evil laughter here*

...one by one...

Thanks.

Old 22nd July 2003, 17:44   #252
Falcon4
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon4
Quote:
Should have been said by Shenlong
Hmm...What the heck, finally got some of my "scan-worthy" drawings hosted on my site now...

http://www.falconsys.net/savedfromth...tiG35Coupe.jpg (My Uncle Charley has one of these [2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe] in silver, except his has the stock 8-spoke wheels, and doesn't have the areo package [Rear deck spoiler]...)

http://www.falconsys.net/savedfromth...acobMartin.jpg (Just a sketch a long time ago of someone sitting next to me in my 9th grade social studies class...Jacob was cool, but obviously bored, although I wasn't pre-occupied enough to even do the details, such as his face and stuff...)

http://www.falconsys.net/savedfromth.../JapanSlob.jpg (Somewhat of a self-interpritation of me doing a Japan Slob on a skateboard...Came from a magazine ad of Andy MacDonald, forgot what company...)

http://www.falconsys.net/savedfromth...lonToFakie.jpg (Somewhat of a self-interpritation of me doing a Melon to Fakie on a skateboard....Came from a magazine ad for TSG Gear, forgot what skater...)

http://www.falconsys.net/savedfromth...Mr.Generic.jpg (Got bored one night and sketched this out of a model from a Monster Skate catalog...It says "They call me 'Mr. Generic'", because I can't do faces... )

http://www.falconsys.net/savedfromth...1Carrera4S.jpg (2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S...Picture was from an issue of Motor Trend, and Porsches are cool...Jerry Seinfeld is also a big-time Porsche fan, and he's cool too...Think I should do a sketch of Jerry Seinfeld next? )

http://www.falconsys.net/savedfromth...obuMaehara.jpg (Shinobu Maehara from Love Hina...Came from the manga Volume 9, which I scanned from, blew up, enlarged, and drew...My younger cousin Justin pushed me to draw something anime-related, but this was my first anime-anything attempt in terms of drawing...Dispite all my troubles, I was able to pull it off pretty easily, and almost a near-perfect copy of what I was originally drawing...Shinobu's my favorite character...I should draw the older her from Vol. 14 next! )
FreeWebs uses a referrer-based lockout mechanism. So I tell it the referrer was the site before the .jpg, and I get the files. Otherwise I get sent back to the forum. Trick, huh?
If anyone needs free hosting, please, just tell me and I'll be more than happy to host whatever it is you need. PM me.
Falcon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2003, 04:20   #253
laz
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to laz
So, here I am, I am about to draw, but have no idea WHAT to draw. Any Ideas would be great, and the sooner the better.
laz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2003, 04:49   #254
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

hey laz9999, do you do anime charactors??? because i've always wondered what i would look like as an anime charactor. just let me know.
Old 23rd July 2003, 04:55   #255
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

Cheating on me again??? Your lucky I love ya sweetheart.
Old 23rd July 2003, 05:08   #256
laz
Major Dude

well... I was never really good at anime, I was never good at humans in general, but all I could think up of was a ninja/samari type duel thing, and yes there is plenty of blood and dismemberment too

Now that I have it drawn.... how to get it into the computer.... good question.

I will just have to keep on working on drawing human forum now to get better.
Old 23rd July 2003, 05:12   #257
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

well, can't wait laz9999, i've always wanted to kick ass, even if it's just on paper!

awhhhh, Dragon, that's what i have the sig for!
Old 23rd July 2003, 05:24   #258
laz
Major Dude

soo. I found my gma's old scaner, I think it is broken in color (large yellow line down the pic, I think).. but no biggie, I only drew in black pencil. So I am gonna have to scaveng the internet for drivers and an app that will work with it. So I hope tomorrow around midday or so.
What I drew was crap, but I hope to make it better in photoshop by adding a background I might draw and making the guys on a single slice of paper (oh damn my odd science teacher, his oddness has rubbed off on me.... must get my trusty calc and a fresh slice of paper (sorry inside joke), Currently on 2 b/ I started drawing then decided I wanted to make it a duel type sceen.
Old 23rd July 2003, 09:30   #259
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

=D Widdy.

That finch one's niiiiiice, White Raven.

"My heart hates uggos." –J.D.
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2003, 05:25   #260
laz
Major Dude

crap, my scanner doesnt work, just gives me a black image. maybe I am not using its own software but windows? I dont have the actual software for it. And I want to scan some of my B&W photagraphy I have done so far.
Anyone know of any freeware type scanner app things? I tryed googleing it, but I got no luck, only found random comapanys own programs for their own hardware. Arrg.....
Old 24th July 2003, 05:30   #261
Falcon4
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon4
laz999, PM me with your OS and scanner model, and I'll be more than happy to find you a working scanner driver and/or solution for your problems. I am the world's have-never-let-down-before tech support desk
Falcon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2003, 05:07   #262
Mattress
Forum King

Here's another one I did for my drawing class last year, we were starting to get into the skeletal system and I drew this one day. It worked well since halloween was coming up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flesh_and_bone.jpg (16.8 KB, 537 views)
Old 29th July 2003, 05:09   #263
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

Pretty good Mattress, and thanks for posting in here. I really don't want this thread to die....
Old 29th July 2003, 05:15   #264
Mattress
Forum King

I have some more that I took photos of tonight, Fickle inspired me.

This one turned out okay except that her ass is really wide.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wide_ass.jpg (17.7 KB, 538 views)
Old 29th July 2003, 05:20   #265
MetallichicA
Forum Queen

Send a message via AIM to MetallichicA
Quote:
Originally posted by ShyShy
hey laz9999, do you do anime charactors??? because i've always wondered what i would look like as an anime charactor. just let me know.
I've always wondered the same thing (about me, not you ) but I've got ideas floating around in my head that won't put themselves on paper. I can't do pencil-and-paper, my mouse is my weapon

Anyway, if anyone would be willing to draw me as an anime character, well... that would be absolutely awesome! I don't really have anything to offer in return though I'd try to come up with something cool

Here's my only drawings I have scanned so far...
http://www.bexgd.com/pics/thecraft.jpg - my superhero character, I know it's smutty, her skirt wasn't supposed to be that short LOL and I really messed up her boots.
http://www.bexgd.com/pics/tattoored.gif - my tattoo
MetallichicA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2003, 05:46   #266
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

Good for a rough sketch chica, and I always liked that tattoo...keep them coming everyone!!
Old 29th July 2003, 06:48   #267
taylormemer
(Forum King)

Hey
Matress i like your work.
MetallichicA, you have some good work to.
Unfortunately, somthing has happened to my scanner so i cant scan anything. I agree with DragonSon, i wouldnt like this thread to die either.

Old 29th July 2003, 18:15   #268
rocketgirl

white raven...you have very neat and clean lines...very graphic. Do you do comic books? You should.

this one is new..and she's so cute!

i'm best at painting though..but i draw before i paint..does that count?

these are kind of old..i havne't scanned in anything since i've been at art school.

ok...i guess i've taken up enough space here.
rocketgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2003, 18:46   #269
Shenlong
Forum King

I see red X's...

[edit]Nevermind... :/ [/edit]

Old 29th July 2003, 18:53   #270
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

excellent work rocketgirl, and trust me, DragonSon and the others would not mind at all you taking up space.
Old 29th July 2003, 19:03   #271
rocketgirl

thanks shyshy...

shenlong...i was down for a min.....
Old 29th July 2003, 22:11   #272
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

Those are DAMN good rocketgirl. They are really deep and thoughtful creations...AWESOME...Keep them coming!!

Old 29th July 2003, 23:29   #273
rocketgirl

thanks...like i said they're old. Since i've been in school, they wont let us do anything deep or thoughtful. its all about still lives...which i hate. if i wanted to draw whats on the breakfast table, i could do that on my own time....grrr.
Old 30th July 2003, 14:45   #274
taylormemer
(Forum King)

Thats great work rocketgirl! Love the paintings.

Old 30th July 2003, 15:28   #275
rocketgirl

thanks!
Old 30th July 2003, 18:03   #276
Mattress
Forum King

Nice work Rocketgirl, don't worry about the still lifes, eventually they let you start painting whatever you want they're just trying to improve your skills. I had to draw ugly naked people all semester for my drawing class, it wasn't fun.
Old 30th July 2003, 18:20   #277
laz
Major Dude

Great work everyone! I wish I had a drawing talent... and a scanner, but I dont. I am only good if I devote many, amny hours into the work. I did 2 face/grid drawings 3 years ago, and they are really good, but it took me a few weeks to do them. And I dont feel like devoting that kind of time on drawing, I have taken up a new skill, black and white photagraphy.
I have a lot og somewhat good pics, but again, no scanner, so my "art" section on my newly created web site is still void of anything but a line of text.

ahh..... my hands smell of developer, and I love it. Just got back from the last class of my beginning photo class, Im sad, a lot of cool/hot(girls) people in the class. but at least I got like 1/3 of a box of photo print paper, its like $50 for a hole box of 100 8"x10" paper.
Old 30th July 2003, 19:11   #278
Mattress
Forum King

Photography is fun, you can check out some of my stuff on Deviant art. I prefer photography to drawing.
Old 30th July 2003, 20:50   #279
JulietYaBaby

Send a message via ICQ to JulietYaBaby Send a message via AIM to JulietYaBaby Send a message via Yahoo to JulietYaBaby
I can draw not as good as dragon son with a dragon but im good at drawing simba LOL. Ill find som of my good art work and get pics and put them online.
JulietYaBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2003, 21:11   #280
rocketgirl

I'm majoring in photography

i love it...but it stinks.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Arts and Design