Old 4th October 2003, 18:02   #1
DJjkblaze

Any One Willing To Help?

i am making a website for my radio but the problem is im stuck on ideas and then most ideas i can not do, so heres the cath. Is any one willing to help me make a website for this well atleast a template coding probably aswell but i can get that sorted if not. what its for is true inferno radio i think the name gives it away which involves flames you can call it a radio network if you want but we also have several stations with different DJs in this design im also wanting to include some things of vector imagery. Im wanting a Hi-Tech sort of look and that aswell. if you are willing to help me please post and if you have any messengers like AIM,ICQ or MSN i cant use YIM because its not working for me somehow, if you do have a messenger please PM me your contact details.

any help will be appreciated and there will be a really special thank you to you on the site when its finished and if you are also wanting to have a station to broadcast to well a shoutcast server i am willing to get you one set up.

jkblaze
DJjkblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2003, 22:52   #2
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

PM DragonSon, he's on sabbatical from this forum, but he does lurk occasionally. Besides, it will give him something else to do other than download pr0n all the time.
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2003, 00:59   #3
Starbucks
Forum King

I could probably make a template for you, and a few vectors, just tell me what you want it to look like and what the theme is, go into detail. Also what is the domain name of the website?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2003, 09:08   #4
DJjkblaze

i can have the vectors done and i have seen dragonsons wor which i like pretty much and Starbucks have you any examples of your work and if you have a messenger program appart from YIM add me ( AIM= DJ jkblaze MSN= dj_jkblaze@hotmail.com ) if theres any others willing to help please let me know i would have done this myself but i was stuck on ideas and the techniqes i can do i dont like to keep the same design all the time.
Old 6th October 2003, 01:01   #5
Starbucks
Forum King

Sorry I don't have AIM or MSN, or any kind of messenger, Just attatch the vectors to this thread so I can make a template. Oh wait you want me to make the vectors for you right? If you want examples of my work look here: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....hreadid=150320

Just tell me what you want in the front page or what you want the front page to look like. What theme color do you want to use?
Old 6th October 2003, 15:39   #6
DJjkblaze

hey i saw your work i like it a lot was that car a vector and the vectors i will sort out but all im wanting really is the body for the template which i want an industrial/hi-tech look the name is true inferno so there will be flames but i want the body to be 3D black or dark grey something like that. i will be making this into flash using swish when the template is done but i will be having a forum on which i will put in an i frame so it needs to be big to fit this in. thanks for your help by the way for that car did you only use illustrator or another aswell.
Old 6th October 2003, 17:31   #7
Starbucks
Forum King

I only used Illustrator for the car which is completely vector based, I did a Nissan Skyline sometime ago but I have to find it somewhere. Do you think it would look cool if it was made of a combination of black and red, with no Iframes? Iframes will just get in the way, I think the regular scroll method is better for large sites with lots of graphics. And what do you think about Vector flames? I think I like the Idea. And is it trueinferno.com?
Old 6th October 2003, 18:33   #8
DJjkblaze

does the link trueinferno.com work for you if it does what does it say im trying to get that domain if it says that domain is bought tell me from what company someone is getting me a surprise i think and it could be the domain by the way leave the vector imagery to me well you can use a bit but i want a big window in the middle for a crew oage and the rest probably if you can make a nice style for me or make a tutorial on the style you do so i can edit the shape if i want. let me know, remember i will be making this into flash and the crew part will have photos of the crew in flash and when you click on that certain member a box will pop up aswell as a few other effects these will be vector images im wanting a sort of metal look for the body and by the way what do you mean exactly how will i get a forum into my webpage with the navigation and stuff still existing and by the way it will be an invision or phpBB forum and are you sure you havent any instant messengers if you have atleast oen that isnt YIM let me know i also have ICQ but ill have to look for my number
Old 6th October 2003, 20:33   #9
Starbucks
Forum King

http://www.elementled.com/true_web/index.htm

Use this this design. Just save the web page (File > Save As >) then use an editor to edit this template. Please note that I did not split the other images. So you can use slicing if you want.
Old 6th October 2003, 20:36   #10
DJjkblaze

not what i was expecting but i like it can you get a zip of all the psd's please then send them to my email i believe its in ym profile but what i was wanting was a sort of hi-tech look like an interface thing 3D style if you want ill look around the web at template sites andfind an example of the style of 3D but it will be different
Old 6th October 2003, 20:37   #11
Starbucks
Forum King

By the way, I don't use any instant messenger.
Old 6th October 2003, 20:38   #12
DJjkblaze

ok send me the psd files please
Old 6th October 2003, 20:40   #13
Starbucks
Forum King

psds attatched. Also, feel free to change the template, make it whatever color you want.
Old 6th October 2003, 20:43   #14
Starbucks
Forum King

http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...questid=399175 This is the ?whois link. I jsut did a whois on your new domain (trueinferno.com) and it is still available.
Old 6th October 2003, 20:46   #15
DJjkblaze

yeah that domain a friend reserved it he said and heres an example of what sort of look im looking for in a min ill post an example of the shape http://www.piranha.f2o.org - thats the style sort of 3D but darker there will also need to be a footer image for any sponsors
Old 6th October 2003, 20:54   #16
DJjkblaze

what fonts did you use on the buttons that say artist and such the ones at the top becaus ei keep getting told im missing the font have you got the font i can have and also to stop people stealing can you take that upload out of your post now please
Old 6th October 2003, 21:09   #17
Starbucks
Forum King

Oh I forgot to attatch them too. Hold on let me do it now.
Old 6th October 2003, 21:10   #18
DJjkblaze

would you be able to make something like this or is anyone able to http://ssdesigns.proboards17.com starbucks that first upload remove it please so no one else can steal it
Old 6th October 2003, 21:13   #19
Starbucks
Forum King

There I found them. Attatched.
Old 6th October 2003, 21:14   #20
Starbucks
Forum King

I can't edit attatchments, but let me call a Moderator so he can remove it.
Old 6th October 2003, 21:15   #21
DJjkblaze

by the wqay that forum i posted thats just an example of style do you think youll be able to
Old 6th October 2003, 21:21   #22
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
I can't edit attatchments, but let me call a Moderator so he can remove it.
Done.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2003, 21:23   #23
Starbucks
Forum King

The forum style can be done. I beleive it is their own template, or one that was developed for phpbb forums, like http://www.mamboportal.com/. They have pre made templates, and they are free for download. You could probably achieve a similar design with mambo, without hard work.
Old 6th October 2003, 21:24   #24
DJjkblaze

starbucks will you be able to do that style i posted pr is anyone else. starbucks how good are you at skinning phpBB or invision forums to match that template you can pick which one i like them both, also if you do this will you make better avatars to replace and smilies if you can aswell as buttons i think your a great designer
Old 6th October 2003, 21:26   #25
DJjkblaze

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
The forum style can be done. I beleive it is their own template, or one that was developed for phpbb forums, like http://www.mamboportal.com/. They have pre made templates, and they are free for download. You could probably achieve a similar design with mambo, without hard work.

what i meant with that will you be able to do that style into a website template well something like that i meant with the 3D look
Old 6th October 2003, 21:28   #26
Starbucks
Forum King

Yes. Do you want to abandon the current design? I've never made a forum skin, but I bet we could just use the template that we can get, and it can be tweaked so it will look the same.
Old 6th October 2003, 21:31   #27
DJjkblaze

i dont think you get me here this is a forum but i mean the sort of style that theyve used in the images (the 3D look) do you think you will be able to make a website template like that but not copying something smilar with wires and stuff something like an interface but big.
Old 6th October 2003, 21:34   #28
Starbucks
Forum King

DJjkblaze, name your menu items. What are your menu items? forums, photos, what else?
Old 6th October 2003, 21:35   #29
Starbucks
Forum King

Yeah I know what your talking about, I can make the 3d look. So you want to do a full black/grey with no red?
Old 6th October 2003, 21:35   #30
DJjkblaze

the crew, downloads, contact us, stations and if theres any other basic things just list them what you think should go on maybe use better words but dont replace crew because the crew will be known as inferno crew
Old 6th October 2003, 21:38   #31
Starbucks
Forum King

inferno crew,
downloads,
contact us,
stations,
photos,?
news? (Front page)/home
Forums?

Is that it?
Old 6th October 2003, 21:41   #32
DJjkblaze

yeah thats about it
Old 6th October 2003, 21:42   #33
Starbucks
Forum King

Okay then, this might take a while.
Old 6th October 2003, 21:44   #34
DJjkblaze

ok thx, if this does turn out to be a good design will you skin upo a forum aswell
Old 6th October 2003, 21:49   #35
Starbucks
Forum King

What color theme do you want?
Old 6th October 2003, 21:51   #36
DJjkblaze

well a greyish black one for the body
Old 6th October 2003, 21:54   #37
Starbucks
Forum King

sure.
Old 6th October 2003, 22:04   #38
DJjkblaze

well for the crew like i said i will make this site into flash and for the crew part there will need to be enough space for a group photo
Old 6th October 2003, 22:06   #39
Starbucks
Forum King

Wouldn't it be better if they could click on crew, then they can enlarge any image that they want?
Old 6th October 2003, 22:10   #40
DJjkblaze

what it will be is like the crew in a line or somehting like that blurred out and when you put your mouse over them they will show
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Arts and Design