Old 24th August 2013, 03:54   #1
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Some things don't change, do they?

You know, it was either earlier today or maybe yesterday...I have idle thoughts when I pee, since I'm otherwise preoccupied with my iPhone when I poo...but I was just standing there, I was thinking about things like, "Is Winamp still relevant?", "Who was that guy that had that avatar on the Winamp Forums?", and something else irrelevant that I will refrain from sharing. And I had this really random thought just a couple of minutes ago thinking, huh, I should log onto the forums and see what's been going on since I last logged in...

Uhh, a year and a half? Really, that long already? Granted some people have been gone and returned for longer, but it feels even longer for me since I never really posted much since the last couple of years...I used to be pretty prominent many years ago (Nov. 22 will even be my 10th year anniversary here...lolwut? ), but that waned over the years, so I'm not sure how many remember me. But it seems as if some people just haven't left. It's almost exactly as I last remembered, everyone still around here is still familiar...It's almost like a second home or a virtual watering hole...a water hole laced with morphine so that we keep coming back for MOAR.

I think I'll stick around for a bit this time...I could use the moar-phine.

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2013, 14:32   #2
webthing
Forum King

I thought I seen you posted something last week? Must have been an old thread.
Hey they miss you over in the recycle-bin.

Yea u need to hang out some more you're close to 10,000 posts. I think you become a forum GOD or something like that.

Nice to hear from ya!

Here are some car videos if you haven't seen them yet.

More touch screen stuff

webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2013, 16:22   #3
rockouthippie
Banned

That touch screen looks nice and distracting. It would not have occurred to me to take a Darwinian approach to get rid of yuppie geeks.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2013, 12:49   #4
Jedi Gemstone
Major Dudette

My last visit was October 2012 XD I got an e-mail because apparently after all these years I'm still subscribed to the artistic thread down in the other forum! Glad you're well though Viper, it's nice to trundle back here on my yearly visits and see everyone is still here

My Website
Deviantartness Yay
This signature was brought to you by the colour Red and the number 14
I'm A Purple Ghetto, So Follow Me To Sanity!! *Runs Off* I Have No Idea Where I'm Going......
Jedi Gemstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2013, 01:56   #5
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by webthing View Post
I thought I seen you posted something last week? Must have been an old thread.
Hey they miss you over in the recycle-bin.
Yeah, I've been having withdraws when I'm not picture-counting with trains coming out the ass, coincidentally enough...

Speaking of the bin, I was sorting and purging through some of my old stuff and I found a print-out from high school, large font size, just had "6,ºüb" on it that I forgot about. Society imparts memes upon each other; Who would've thought something completely random and nonsensical from the Winamp forums was my perpetuating contribution?

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions