Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st August 2014, 19:20   #1
McInRantz

ml_ipod popup window size issues

Hey all. I just downloaded and installed ml_iPod. I pretty much got it to work. I was able to add songs to my Winamp library and then download them onto my iPod Shuffle that a friend just gave to me.

However, there seems to be an issue with some of the "windows" within the Options > Preferences menu of Winamp with regard to the "new items" that ml_iPod added. Specifically, when clicking on the tabs of "About", "Extras", "Transfers", "Speech", "Audio & Video", and "iPod Support", all of the information contained within each of these tabs is "cut off" on the right side AND bottom of the window. I don't have the "normal" ability to enlarge these windows by dragging them larger as I do with normal Windows windows. It's like too much information contained within these tabs for too small of a space.

I'm just curious about this. Is there any "fix" or "patch" for this? Or, is/are there some setting(s) within the registry where I can "adjust" these window sizes so that I can see all of the information and settings for these corresponding tabs?

I included jpegs of 3 tabs (Transfers, iPod Support, Speech) so you can see how they look for me. The other tabs I mentioned are similar in how their information is cut off on the right side and bottom.

Regardless, thanks for making this plug-in so I don't have to use stinky iTunes and thanks for any help with this issue.

Mac
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Transfers Window.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	51325   Click image for larger version

Name:	iPod Support.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	51326   Click image for larger version

Name:	Speech Window.JPG