Old 27th August 2000, 19:36   #41
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Send a message via ICQ to Jayn Send a message via AIM to Jayn
Reigning Darkness: why do I keep getting the feeling that you're SLK's b/f?

Slaytanic: You're gonna laugh, but move to the midwest! We have some excellent radio stations here that play metal (minus the growling, ummm....would that make it "soft metal"? ). They play Godsmack, Korn, Static X, Slipknot (local band that finally made it), Creed, Megadeth, Rob Zombie.....all kinds of stuff!

------------------
Jayn
http://members.xoom.com/WSDskins
Jayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2000, 21:38   #42
Kaboon

Send a message via ICQ to Kaboon
I say nothing, just read my signature

------------------
Liefde is net een kwaadaardig gezwel, als je het eenmaal hebt kom je er niet meer vanaf.
Kaboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 00:46   #43
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to ReDVsion Send a message via AIM to ReDVsion Send a message via Yahoo to ReDVsion
You know, i'll probably wind up like slaytanic, but at least it feels better knowing there's SOMEBODY else in my situation. It sure as hell makes your problems seem smaller.
ReDVsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 06:04   #44
PhotoFx
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to PhotoFx
There probably are quite a few people in his situation, but this thread has diverged, so I don't think I'll comment anymore. I'll check back for SLK's reply, of course.

------------------
PhotoFx -[=]- Lord Of My Domain.
--"Visual forms are not inherent in themselves, but are granted by the act of seeing..." -Trevor Goodchild
PhotoFx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 07:29   #45
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Being bored tonight, I just gotta say..............None So Vile is a lame assed cocksucker!

------------------
Reward:
Lost nearly 500 posts on August 15th. They answer to the name of Chev's posts. Any info please E-mail me elchevelle@hotmail.com
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 07:43   #46
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Reigning Darkness: why do I keep getting the feeling that you're SLK's b/f? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh...somebody got those little context clues

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

"Hell hath no fury like a kitten scorned"
SexyLoserKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 07:54   #47
Reigning Darkness

It looks like we have a winner, Jayn was the first to figure it out. Johnny!, Tell her what she's won!!!

Well Bob, Jayn's won...well, she's won nothing...Sorry. But you get serious credit there for being the first to figure it out...please, tell us how u did it?

------------------
"Beliefs Are Dangerous. Beliefs Allow The Mind To Stop Functioning. A Non-Functioning Mind Is Clinically Dead. Believe In Nothing..."
Reigning Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 08:01   #48
Ice
Moderator Alumni
Americas Favorite Smut Peddler

damn.. she doesn't even get a home game?

remindes me of Weird Al - I lost on Jeopardy.
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 10:06   #49
Teufel Diener

Fuck, this is too much. None so Vile, you are an insult Winamp community as well as to the Metal community. You obviosly have a mental imbalence, the way you randomly attack people. SLK, as a mod, could you just delete his crap, and releted stuff, but keep this thread? I abhor censorship, but I'm sure he's broken some sort of forum guideline, and besides, he's plain annoying.

------------------
Sonique? Fuck that shit! Winamp Blue Ribbon!
malevolent_prosector@hotmail.com
Gimme my signature pic back, you fascists!
Teufel Diener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 13:22   #50
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Here Here! Dicks like Nun So Vile are the reason Tipper Gore's been tryin to strip me of my metal since the mid 80's!

And by the way, I could tell from the very first post, that Reigning Darkness was SLK's stud! Haven't you noticed that the blatant flirting from me has ceased since then?!?

------------------
Reward:
Lost nearly 500 posts on August 15th. They answer to the name of Chev's posts. Any info please E-mail me elchevelle@hotmail.com
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2000, 18:57   #51
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

hahahaha...Hey Chev..it's all in fun...just don't flirt with my sexy honey or I'll go tiger on your ass ...Teufel...posts nuked...and yes, he did infact violate the etiquette rule..abusive towards epople...racism...blah blah blah...Hmm..I think i'l have to make a little announcement about etiquette for this forum..ahh i'll do it later...hehe...
[edit: Huked onn Foniks wurked 4 mee..ei tink]

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

[This message has been edited by SexyLoserKitten (edited August 28, 2000).]
Old 29th August 2000, 01:31   #52
slaytanic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jayn:

Slaytanic: You're gonna laugh, but move to the midwest! We have some excellent radio stations here that play metal (minus the growling, ummm....would that make it "soft metal"? ). They play Godsmack, Korn, Static X, Slipknot (local band that finally made it), Creed, Megadeth, Rob Zombie.....all kinds of stuff!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, korn, static x, and slipknot just plain suck.

Megadeth isn't metal anymore (neither is godsmack or creed)

I can hear rob zombie on the radio around here, because he's so friggin popular.

I want to hear stuff like Slayer, Sepultura, Pantera, Entombed, and Fear Factory around here. I need a station that plays metal, but not the new "rap-metal" like limp bizkit, and papa roach. I hate when a band that sounds good has a guy rapping instead of singing.

------------------
When one's insane... as you clearly are, do you know you're insane? I mean, maybe you're sitting there reading guns and ammo, masturbating in your own feces, and you just think "wow, it's amazing how fucking crazy i really am"
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2000, 04:37   #53
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Slaytanic: Geez....'scuse me

Reigning Darkness and SLK: I won?!

Chev: I'll share my "prize" with ya'

------------------
Jayn
Old 29th August 2000, 04:44   #54
Reigning Darkness

Hey Jayn, You Can Share Your Prize With Whomever You Like...It's Easy To Split Nothing Many Ways!!! Me Kidding, If I Could Think Of A Prize, I'd Give It. But Brain No Function.

------------------
"Beliefs Are Dangerous. Beliefs Allow The Mind To Stop Functioning. A Non-Functioning Mind Is Clinically Dead. Believe In Nothing..."
Old 29th August 2000, 05:51   #55
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

Hey B- ...er..Reigning Darkness , i see you only have music and sports in your interests...leave me out? j/k
hmm..now for a prize for Jayn....

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

Old 29th August 2000, 06:05   #56
Reigning Darkness

If I put you in my interest, it would have been even easier for you to figure out who I was. Yes, A prize for Jayn...what shall we give...????? Hrrmmmmm......

------------------
Old 29th August 2000, 06:22   #57
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

The perfect prize: Give me some feedback on the skin I just posted in Skin Love Be gentle!

------------------
Jayn
Old 29th August 2000, 06:24   #58
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

But since we know now...eh..don't matter...you ain't gona post no more....
hmm..I'll hafta make my way over to ksins in a little while..

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

Old 29th August 2000, 16:49   #59
Reigning Darkness

Hey, Don't Roll Your Eyes At Me.

------------------
Old 29th August 2000, 18:13   #60
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

Bite me just not too hard

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

Old 30th August 2000, 08:56   #61
Reigning Darkness

Ok!

------------------
Old 30th August 2000, 09:26   #62
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

We have gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic here....ANYWAY...

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

Old 30th August 2000, 11:36   #63
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

Who's biting SLK and why isn't it me?
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2000, 11:42   #64
slaytanic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SexyLoserKitten:
We have gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic here....ANYWAY...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems to me that any topic with this many posts is usually off topic. That's just the way it seems, but i don't know, since i've just started posting on here in the last month or so.
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2000, 18:48   #65
Reigning Darkness

I've only been posting here for a week or so and I've realized that nothing ever stays on topic here. Sometimes it's like watching a bad movie, it just jumps around from one thing to another.

------------------
Old 30th August 2000, 20:01   #66
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

RD-Why don't you do what most people do during a abd movie, get up and leave?
Jaz- thats what RD's for

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

Old 31st August 2000, 01:57   #67
Reigning Darkness

Why leave, when I'm usually not watching it anyway.

------------------
Old 31st August 2000, 02:09   #68
Winsane
Moderator Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Reigning Darkness:
Sometimes it's like watching a bad movie, it just jumps around from one thing to another.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Methinks it's the good movies that tend to jump around from one thing to another. E.g. Kentucky Fried Movie, UHF, Lost Highway, etc. Linear movies tend to be much more boring.
Winsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2000, 04:55   #69
Reigning Darkness

Lost Highway was a kick ass movie...I should go watch that again now that I'm thinking of it. I guess it's all a matter of opinion...Go see The Cell, it kicks ass.

------------------
Old 31st August 2000, 06:40   #70
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Reigning Darkness:
Why leave, when I'm usually not watching it anyway.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ain't my fault

------------------
SexyLoserKitten1@aol.com

Old 31st August 2000, 13:04   #71
randman

I know this is coming late into the topic, but I just saw this thread and felt I had to respond in some way. This is not a post to solicit sympathy, so please just read it and think.

"My life sucks" huh?
When I was your age Slaytanic, I had trouble meeting girls, I was shy, and life sucked.

Then somehow a girl I had known since I was literally a child came back into my life. We dated, we got married, and we had children. Life was good.

After fifteen years of marriage, things went wrong. It was just one of those things. She had an affair with someone else, and the relationship ended in divorce. Life sucked.

I wandered around in a daze for two years convincing myself it was all my fault, I was a loser, and I would never find someone to share my life with again. (Can you say clinical depression)? Then amazingly (to me), about eleven years ago, a woman I worked with and I started this flirtatious romance that turned into a serious relationship. This beautiful woman and me together? Life was good.

In December of 1998, Deb (my girlfriend) was diagonosed with Stage III cervical cancer. Over the last year and a half she has had three major surgeries, three rounds of chemotherapy, and two rounds of radiation therapy. The cancer will not go away. The doctors say she has five more years to live at best. But ask her if her life sucks, and she will tell you "No". She takes each day as a gift. She is an amazing woman, a beautiful woman, and an emotionally strong woman. She isn't able to get out much, so we stay home for the most part. That's fine, because we're together, we love each other, and we're alive. Right now she is sleeping and I'm back here on the Winamp forums.

The purpose of this post? I guess just to say, despite how you feel now, things will change. They will change for the good and they will change for the bad. But hopefully, like me, you'll come to see that life doesn't suck. Life is a gift and if you look, really look, you'll find the balance that brings you peace and happiness.

James Taylor summed it up in his song "The Secret O' Life". "The secret of life is enjoying the passing of time". So do the things you enjoy doing, and life will come to you.

Love and peace!!!

[This message has been edited by randman (edited August 31, 2000).]
Old 31st August 2000, 20:29   #72
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

Wow...what can i say..that's really amazing ya know....and great for you, rand...I have a person that i know that was like that, but i ain't gonna share it here....but that's really cool that she can keep living her life inspite of all that has happened ot her..god bless you both..
Old 31st August 2000, 21:19   #73
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to ReDVsion Send a message via AIM to ReDVsion Send a message via Yahoo to ReDVsion
That is a really helpful story. Quite inspiring. I guess one of my problems is that "balance" in my life that you say exists, doesn't at the moment. Life sucks. But it helps me to think that someday things will turn around. I'd also like to take note that the attitude your girlfriend is taking towards cancer. There's no reason to spend the rest of your life bitching about how your life sucks (unless you enjoy that sort of thing, which I do ) or hating life, that's no way to go. Best wishes.
ReDVsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist