Old 12th March 2011, 16:30   #1
Lowkee33

Making a group unselectable

Hi all,

This is my first post here, so apologies if I made a forum no-no.

I am trying to make a script that has multiple sections, and some of those sections are in groups. What I need is for only one section to be selectable at a time. This I have done, however, when I check the sub-section box, all of the sections in that group get selected. Is there a way to a) make the sub-section box select the first of the section, or b)make the sub-section box non-functional?

I also have a Read Only document, which now gets unselected, but this is a side problem. I will probably just make the RO install with every selection to avoid that.

Again, very new to this stuff, perhaps I didn't explain very well.

Thanks

Edit: Perhaps I can do better

Basically I have:

A
A1
A2
B
B1
B2
C
D

My goal is that someone can select A1, A2, B1, B2, C, OR D. When the installer starts, this is possible. However, if A is selected A1 and A2 will become selected. Then B can be selected, at which time A1 and A2 remain selected and B1 and B2 are selected. At this point, clicking on C will deselect all and select C (which is good).

Is there a way to "break" A and B?

Last edited by Lowkee33; 12th March 2011 at 18:08.
Lowkee33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2011, 18:50   #2
MSG
Major Dude

You can probably enforce your behaviour manually by creating an .onSelChange function, where you get and set sectionflags using the sections.nsh header macros.
MSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > NSIS Discussion