Old 22nd October 2002, 10:06   #81
Shaggygurl

Send a message via AIM to Shaggygurl
.......your in a mental hospital, it's full moon, and the entire patient population's Hadol has worn off.......and there is none left to give!!!!!
Shaggygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2002, 11:10   #82
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

...when you press new topic instead of new reply.........

Merging....
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2002, 11:21   #83
Shaggygurl

being the new user that i am.....i didn't realize that what i did was wrong and i do apologize!
Old 22nd October 2002, 11:25   #84
InvisableMan
Ninja Master!
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by zeppelinfr34k
You know you're fucked when you're pitching in the World Series and Barry Bonds comes up to bat. If you pitch to him, he hits a home run, and if you walk him, the guy behind him does .

Benito Santiago. Catcher.

Barry Bonds: greatest player in the history of baseball since Hank Aaron ~40 home runs a year for 4 years (thats how long til he retires) and he breaks the all time home run record
InvisableMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2002, 15:59   #85
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by binary hero

fuck you! :P
Hey!
I never said to open it....

Hammerhead wrote
Quote:
sorry to go off topic but does ne1 hav ne more of those annoying links? please can you post them?
Cameron...PM link to me as well!!!!

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2002, 23:37   #86
zeppelinfr34k

Quote:
Originally posted by InvisableMan

Barry Bonds: greatest player in the history of baseball since Hank Aaron ~40 home runs a year for 4 years (thats how long til he retires) and he breaks the all time home run record
This is just me personally, but I don't have the same kind of respect for "all time career xxxx" records as much as other ones. I used to, until the last couple of years. Anyone who follows the NFL has seen the the way Emmitt Smith has disgraced himself, the Cowboys, and his coaches by continuing to play when he's long past his prime in an effort to set a record he doesn't deserve. Barry Sanders retired when he was at or close to the top of his game; had he wanted the all time rushing record he could have pushed it to a level that Emmitt could never attain. Jerry Rice, the oldest starting receiver in the NFL, is continuously pushing his records farther and farther from anyone else's grasp. But you know what? He's still playing competetively. Emmitt could be easily replaced by a rookie draft pick or a free agent, but he's still clutching at his career and trying to make more out of it than it should have been (I'm not saying that he didn't used to be great; I'm saying that he sure as hell isn't anymore).
zeppelinfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2002, 04:08   #87
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaggygurl
being the new user that i am.....i didn't realize that what i did was wrong and i do apologize!
You're forgiven..heheh

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
Old 23rd October 2002, 04:32   #88
Avalon
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Avalon
Quote:
Originally posted by Player 1

LOL!!!!!!!!!
Actually just copy the following keys:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile
from a friend's computer to fix the .exe thing
I really wish I would have known this about 3 weeks ago before I decided to download my friends entire 56.89 MB registry. My dell had an identiy crisis issue, thinking it was a gateway.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2002, 10:02   #89
Player 1

Send a message via ICQ to Player 1 Send a message via AIM to Player 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Player 1
LOL
Player 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2002, 12:05   #90
Shaggygurl

thank you hgnis! if mr jones had paid attention, he'd see that it was only like my 3rd post or something similar. but i will forgive him too
Old 27th October 2002, 06:03   #91
Cameron221
Major Dude

You know youre fucked when you see in a game of UT1999

Quote:
Cameron221 has joined the game

"These are the rules. If you dont like them, I got others"
[img]http://metallichica.*************/yribbon.gif[/img]
#unreal2 chat: mIRC - irc://irc.****.org/unreal2
Cameron221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2002, 07:24   #92
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

You know you're fucked when your doctor's last name is Lecter....

Realitybites
<3
Old 28th October 2002, 21:55   #93
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Location: The box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's bait Shop. You know the place.
Send a message via Yahoo to jon_joy_1999
you know you're fucked when you wake up with a nekked girl beside you

jon_joy_1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2002, 22:10   #94
Shenlong
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Shenlong Send a message via Yahoo to Shenlong
Quote:
Originally posted by jon_joy_1999
you know you're fucked when you wake up with a nekked girl beside you
Only you would say something rediculous like that...

A very close Japanese friend I knew a while ago once said to me "Watashi no koto wo oboeta, onegai shimasu...Yakusoku?"

I forgot his name though...
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2002, 22:12   #95
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Location: The box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's bait Shop. You know the place.
Quote:
Originally posted by Shenlong

Only you would say something rediculous like that...
It's true!!!!!

Old 29th October 2002, 21:05   #96
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Quote:

It's true!!!!!
It depends on who was looking at the ceiling I'd say!

Realitybites
<3
Old 31st October 2002, 20:07   #97
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

you know yer fukked when you see DJ Jon Joy, DJ Dipdope, DJ Dopeslap, or DJ MixABunch come into the AOL chatroom with AOamp and Eod²·° blazing full blast
(this'll jar yer perserves)
(AOamp is a WINAMP ccom.)
Got Winamp. Take control over that shit!
(Eod²·° is a generalized Ccom with like 200 features. I'll put some links tonight to the places where you can get them. please keep in mind that these are for use with AOL 4.0 and higher)

Old 31st October 2002, 21:33   #98
Shenlong
Forum King

You know you're fucked the moment you drive a 60's muscle car out in the rain. Without any traction control to speak of and that pain-in-the-ass rack and pinon steering, you had be lucky if you are a drifter that could get you out of a "I-lost-control-over-the-car" type of senerio. I almost wrecked my '65 Impala comming out of a turn too hard while it was raining a few days ago. All the torque and lost control over the wheels send the rear sliding off when the tires started to spin-out. Almost relived the day one of my friends totalled his Corvette Stingray...

A very close Japanese friend I knew a while ago once said to me "Watashi no koto wo oboeta, onegai shimasu...Yakusoku?"

Old 31st October 2002, 23:27   #99
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Quote:
I almost wrecked my '65 Impala comming out of a turn too hard while it was raining a few days ago. All the torque and lost control over the wheels send the rear sliding off when the tires started to spin-out. Almost relived the day one of my friends totalled his Corvette Stingray...
that's when you do a little thing called letting off the gas and lightly applying the brake, leadfoot, you definatly do not want to be spinning yer tires right out of a turn not to mention on a straightaway when it's raining. (some people I swear, chek the sig)

Old 1st November 2002, 14:47   #100
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Quote:
that's when you do a little thing called letting off the gas and lightly applying the brake, leadfoot, you definatly do not want to be spinning yer tires right out of a turn not to mention on a straightaway when it's raining.
The Fast and Furious...

You know you're fucked when the headmaster says..."Assume the position.."

Realitybites
<3
Old 1st November 2002, 22:16   #101
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by hgnis

You know you're fucked when the headmaster says..."Assume the position.."
UGH!!!! Thats nasty.
you know you're fucked when you're going down a mountain in a car, and the brake line breaks (really fucked)

Old 1st November 2002, 22:19   #102
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

you know you're fucked when you take your dad's Porsche out for a cruise, you bring it home and it has 10,000 extra miles on it (think Farris Beulers Day Off)

//edit//I kant shpel.//\edit\//

Old 1st November 2002, 23:11   #103
Shenlong
Forum King

Quote:
that's when you do a little thing called letting off the gas and lightly applying the brake, leadfoot, you definatly do not want to be spinning yer tires right out of a turn not to mention on a straightaway when it's raining. (some people I swear, chek the sig)
I know that, but the turn was wide enough and I've safely hit it at 30 a few times before. This time around, like I said, I came out too hard. Oh well, I let off the acclerator, and got myself back straight on the road before I even touched the gas peddle again. I need to stop driving my friend's WS6 under those conditions before I can go back to the Impala...

Times like this wasn't the only one though. My rear end suddently broke loose on my Prelude in the rain once, although I was in no danger than time and it was kinda fun...

Old 1st November 2002, 23:33   #104
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

you broke the rear end going 30 8-O. jeez must be real slippery. or a hard turn. where'd you do it? an intersection?
I can't really talk because I caused about $5,234 of dmamge on my Porsche (need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed) lol

Old 1st November 2002, 23:35   #105
Avalon
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Avalon
You know you're fucked when you have to go to Jury Duty, and it take 2 days to select the jury... and all of the cute people are taken.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2002, 00:36   #106
Shenlong
Forum King

Quote:
you broke the rear end going 30 8-O. jeez must be real slippery. or a hard turn. where'd you do it? an intersection?
I can't really talk because I caused about $5,234 of dmamge on my Porsche (need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed) lol
No, just a wide turn somewhere out near Sleepy Hollow in like the middle of nowhere. Inside of the turn, the road curves inward, since it's like near an elevated area, but not too much. If you hit it just right on dry conditions, a perfect drift can be executed there. Hell, I can see paint marks on the stone wall opposite of the turn on the other side where people have made some unsuccessful drifts!

Old 2nd November 2002, 20:54   #107
Dmx-Toocool

when your psyciatris yells at you
Dmx-Toocool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2002, 23:02   #108
n_ick2000
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to n_ick2000 Send a message via Yahoo to n_ick2000
Quote:
Originally posted by Dmx-Toocool
when your psyciatris yells at you
or when you finsih your story, your psychiatrist tells you "woah, that's messed up."

/me has seen Office Space recently

|
n_ick2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2002, 23:14   #109
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Quote:

If you hit it just right on dry conditions, a perfect drift can be executed there. Hell, I can see paint marks on the stone wall opposite of the turn on the other side where people have made some unsuccessful drifts!
I can excecute a perfect drift on GT2, and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, I've been trying it in NFS: PU, but I always get tied up in another car, or the guardrail (hitting the guardrail with your back end sucks because usually the backend will bounce off, then the front hits, and that'll knock you back across the road into the other guardrail/rockwall/houses, meanwhile I have the accelerator pegged at 100% (its a joystick with a throttle) and now my tires are spinning so no traction there, and I'm hitting 1080's going 120 miles an hour, this'll usually bring my car damage up to about 20% (if I'm lucky, 50% if I'm not) just from hitting the walls.) I just bail because I'll never be able to gain back 1st place. I downloaded some new cars (the GT1, 2, & 3) the GT2 is the best. and I really suck in the online races..

Old 5th November 2002, 00:43   #110
Ravenzfire

Send a message via AIM to Ravenzfire Send a message via Yahoo to Ravenzfire
When your stopped at a stop sign, with your left blinker on, that has a no left turn sign by it which you happen to miss and then a cop drives by in front of you real slowly, staring at you, and then pulls over farther ahead and then after looking both ways, you pull out, turn left, pass the cop, and see the blue ligths blaze.......
Ravenzfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2002, 23:28   #111
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

you know you're fucked when you're crusing in your McLaren F1 on the Autobahn doing 200 and you feel a THUMP! followed by you doing a 7200 down the road. you'd be lucky not to hit anything. rofl

Old 8th November 2002, 20:54   #112
Magic_Midget
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Magic_Midget Send a message via Yahoo to Magic_Midget
you know you're fucked when you're supposed to pick up your gf and you're 30 mins late

Like Poetry and art? Visit my DeviantArt Site: www.lilithlairpoetry.deviantart.com
Magic_Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2002, 23:39   #113
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

you know you're fucked when you're huffing a big ol' container of superglue and the bottle tip gets bonded to your nose.
<parent>WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?
<you> Uhh... It's not what you think mom.

Old 11th November 2002, 17:26   #114
Magic_Midget
Major Dude

you know you're fucked when you get lost in a 100 acre cornfield

Like Poetry and art? Visit my DeviantArt Site: www.lilithlairpoetry.deviantart.com
Old 11th November 2002, 17:30   #115
Cameron221
Major Dude

...when all the beer in the keg runs out.

"These are the rules. If you dont like them, I got others"
[img]http://metallichica.*************/yribbon.gif[/img]
#unreal2 chat: mIRC - irc://irc.****.org/unreal2
Cameron221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2002, 21:07   #116
Shenlong
Forum King

...when your Jeep Wrangler happens to get stuck in a mud-hole and you have to get your friend to drag his brand-new Ford F-150 XLT to tow you out...

Heh, underestimated the mud-hole, and my Jeep wasn't armed with a lift-kit so I could tackle more stuff with better ease. Oh well, only time that ever happened, and it's a good thing I got stuck in a trail that was only 1 mile away from home. Then again, I was hauling 3 of my other friends with me and I had just bought a new DVD player back then...

Almost a year later, and I sold the Jeep. I miss the damn thing...

Old 18th November 2002, 06:59   #117
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

you know you're fucked when you see a dos prompt like this (it already happened before this was taken). besides Win2k doesn't have the deltree command, hell it doesn't have DOS

//edit// this was first run in Win98 where it FUCKED MY SYSTEM!!!! It erased the System32 folder, Fucked with the folder.htm file in the Windows folder, erased the autoexec.bat, and tried to erase my C:\Program Files folder (it's not there. HAHAHA, the yolk's on him) but it totally screwed windows 98, but I gotz a tri-boot system.
you heard right, not a dual-boot but a TRI-BOOT, (win98 win2k and mandrake.) if you don't know what mandrake is, get off the winamp site. matter of fact, sell your computer.//\edit//
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled-1.jpg (78.2 KB, 128 views)

Old 18th November 2002, 14:44   #118
Magic_Midget
Major Dude

.....you hear a sizzling sound inside your cpu

Old 31st December 2002, 05:40   #119
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

you know you're fucked when... well let's put it this way
[cue Folgers coffee Jingle]
OOOHHHhhh the worst part of waking up
is a big dick in yer butt
[/cue]

Old 31st December 2002, 08:02   #120
Flipper

.. when you're finished with your shower in the locker room and your clothes aren't there...
Flipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist