Old 20th April 2006, 16:50   #1
skyyking

2 questions

Hello!,

I have 2 questions, one I could'nt find anything about it here and the other I found messages on but the advice given did not resolve the issue.....

1. I came acrossed a very odd udio file type 'mp3.bc!' and neither Windows nor Winamp could handle it.

How can I play this file type in Winamp and what is it?

2. When I play certain streams in Winamp, after about 10 minutes or so it stops and says 'buffer 0%' and I have to restart the stream but it still continues to happen.

The advice given was to expand the buffer size and I did that or at least I THINK I did that correctly.

How can I resolve the issue and why does it happen on some streams but not others?

I am using a Sampron 2800+ with 512 meg RAM. This never happened on my Athlon 3000+ with 1 gig RAM. Is this a RAM issue?

Thank you VERY much and I am a big WinAmp fan!
skyyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2006, 17:36   #2
ujay
Forum King

1) This is an incomplete bittorrent download. Probably has no usable content.

2) Can't add anything to what you will have seen already. Links to the offending streams may help

UJ
ujay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2006, 18:08   #3
skyyking

Thank you....your right! My Styx CD got all scratched up (I have only 1 arm and CD's are not very easy to handle with 1 arm/hand) so I thought I would d/l the CD that way I can burn all the copies whenever the CD gets messed up. I realze I am on shaky grond legally, but I hve alreay purchased the cassette AND the CD. The RIAA is welcome to come and bust down my door to check my tory out!
skyyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support