Old 22nd August 2006, 16:22   #1
ulillillia

Autorefresh the media library play counts

When playing any song, the play counts should be updated and refreshed in the media library. If, for example, in track repeat play, each time the song restarts, the play count for that song increases as neccessary and the media library refreshes the play count details.

I can go on at the same song for hundreds of plays. If I add a new song, it has zero plays by default. When I start playing it, it always remains at zero, even if played 500 times. It only gets refreshed when Winamp is closed and reopened and I don't like to have to keep doing that to keep current on the play counts. As I see it:

1. When the song starts playing, the media library adds 1 to the play count.
2. The play counts in the media library get updated immediately afterwords refreshing the numbers.

An option in Winamp's media library configuration should allow users to disable the auto refresh.

void BlueWater() {water.color=blue; while(GameRunning) {if (fox.pos == InBlueWater) {fox.air--; FoxDrown(fox.air);} else {fox.air=1800; fox.flags = WantsToGetWet; } WaitFrames(1); }} // My top favorite thing in 2D Sonic (as C)
ulillillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist