Blah...not impressed with this movie.
      But then I don't like Nicole Kidman or Renee Zelweger,
      although Renee was quite good.

Comment

• marvinbarcelona
        Major Dude
        • Aug 2003

My Dinner with Andre.....I liked it.
        It's been said that I could start an arguement in an empty room.....I see no reason to disbelieve this.

Comment

• OutlawJim
          Confused
          (Major Dude)
          • Feb 2003

i just saw Love Actually. I loved it. One of the best movies i've seen in a while actually. 4.5/5

Nobby:I have ADD.... Germ:No shit, Nobby? Nobody would have ever guessed.

Comment

• marvinbarcelona
            Major Dude
            • Aug 2003

Watched this week;

Dogville.....8/10
            Elephant....9/10
            Lost in Translation...8/10
            Once Upon A Time In Mexico.....7/10 (Selma Hayek gets 10/10....phwer!)
            It's been said that I could start an arguement in an empty room.....I see no reason to disbelieve this.

Comment

• Mrs_Mia_Wallace
              has a crush on Bilbo
              (Forum Queen)
              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by marvinbarcelona
              Watched this week;

Dogville.....8/10
              Elephant....9/10
              Lost in Translation...8/10
              Sorry that I have to do this but I disargee with you on 3 of those ratings (I haven't seen Lost in Translation so I cannot say anything about it):

It's not obvious to me why you rated Dogville lower than Elephant, Dogvilee was a great movie in my opinion, the scene was a nice idea, the actors were awesome (which the scenery made you notice since there wasn't that much distraction around) and the tension that slowly built up was incredible! In my opinion this movie should have gotten that European movie price, not "Goodbye Lenin"...

Elephant on the other hand, which was liked by just about every critic over here didn't please me at all, it was interesting, yes, but it totally failed ot impress or make me feel with it in any way...meh, maybe it's just me.

Now Once upon a time in Mexico was a great disappointment to me (I think I've already written this is some other thred in here) I expected another cool Rodriguez flick but then it was just another bad Hollywood movie...I rather watched Desperado once again, even the $7000 production El Mariachi was better in my opinion, the wit and hte coolness got lost somewhere in between a complicated story that wasn't really wriiten out well enough so it could be a plus for this movie...and Salma only appeared in it for not even 10 minutes

Sorry that I had to disagree with you but that's only my opinion on it

Mia

Comment

• MidnightViper88
                Made In The USA
                (Forum King)
                • Nov 2003

Watched "Signs" in my English after we read/listened to the 1930's radio play of "The War of the Worlds"...First time seeing it, and I kinda liked it...
                "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
                "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

• papadoc
                  Comfortably Numb
                  (Forum King)
                  • Jun 2001

"Big Fish"
                  Incredible movie
                  Tim Burton is a genius!

Comment

• MidnightViper88
                    Made In The USA
                    (Forum King)
                    • Nov 2003

Armageddon

Ironic during the beginning when the meteors hit New York, and that one guy yells "We're at war! Saddam Hussein's bombin' us!"...

But I only got to see half of it...I'll finish it tonight if I gett he chance...
                    "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
                    "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

• K-Can
                      • Jan 2004

Well to be honest once upon a time in mexico was better than i thought. Is it possible to out cheese Desperado?

Yesterday i watched: Soulkeeper and Return of the dragon...returning them both. Just finished watching the new SEAGAL movie!!! Was definatly that seagal quality, i give it 5/5, but it is probably a 1, 2 tops. Just sittong down to watch Good Morning Vietnam..gotta love robin.

Comment

• MidnightViper88
                        Made In The USA
                        (Forum King)
                        • Nov 2003

Saw "Pearl Harbor" while it was on ABC sunday night...

I'm a bit interested in war movies, so it kept my attention (Although I lost it during the small romance scenes... )

Comment

• Raz
                          Forum King
                          • Dec 2002

Scum

Excellent.

Comment

• ShyShy
                            Amazon Bush Woman
                            Forum Queen
                            • May 2003

Animal House Hugh had never seen it before.

Comment

• Mike H.
                              Forum Esperantist
                              (Major Dude)
                              • Nov 2000

50 First Dates. I thought it was pretty good, except for the vomiting walrus.

Comment

• Raz
                                Forum King
                                • Dec 2002

Quadrophenia.

Classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X