X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heathcliff
    • Apr 2018

Originally Posted by jcnyct View Post
    too many people are stressing about payments.. they sent an email update months ago on payments moving fwd... you need to read it.

We received payment this week just like the email said we would
    The email you are talking about is not known to me. You see it as stress, I see it as part of the agreement. The response from Shoutcast says enough. They have never informed me that something is wrong.

If 30 dollars is already too big an obstacle, then I hold my heart for the larger amounts that are coming.

Comment

• jcnyct
      • Dec 2016

Originally Posted by heathcliff View Post
      The email you are talking about is not known to me. You see it as stress, I see it as part of the agreement. The response from Shoutcast says enough. They have never informed me that something is wrong.

If 30 dollars is already too big an obstacle, then I hold my heart for the larger amounts that are coming.
      there is no obstacle.. you posted their update here and it's been shared on other threads that I'm sure you've gone crazy going thru.. read the update and you'll be fine

everyone will get paid just as they said they would.. if you don't think you will get paid, please stop using them.. it's quite easy lol

Comment

• jcnyct
        • Dec 2016

They received today an official mail. They get an ultimatum of 7 days to do their service in return. If they fail step 2.
        "an official mail" ?? this is too funny.. you might want do your research and realize Targespot actually serves mainstream radio stations.. yeah those that have thousands of listeners... I'm sure you will get paid just like everyone

Comment

• multi023
          • May 2017

Hi,

Someone has charged in "euros" for the month of January?

Thank you. Greetings,

Comment

• LapTop
            • Apr 2018

no EURO and no USD has charged

Comment

• heathcliff
              • Apr 2018

there is no obstacle.. you posted their update here and it's been shared on other threads that I'm sure you've gone crazy going thru.. read the update and you'll be fine

everyone will get paid just as they said they would.. if you don't think you will get paid, please stop using them.. it's quite easy lol
              "there is no obstacle"
              A. Keep it factual, they did not paid. So it's an obstacle.

"I'm sure you've gone crazy going thru"
              A: That's your conspiracy theory

"read the update and you'll be fine"
              A: You might want to read the feedback I received from them before posting irrelevant comments.

"you might want do your research and realize Targespot actually serves mainstream radio stations.. yeah those that have thousands of listeners... I'm sure you will get paid just like everyone"
              A. Irrelevant, in practice they did not paid and if you actually read what they wrote they admit they are late. The new promise is they pay end of this week. We will see and I give them a chance. If not, that will debunk your "read the update" argument.

I'm currently searching for advertisers so I can stop using their ad program.

Comment

• jcnyct
                • Dec 2016

"there is no obstacle"
                A. Keep it factual, they did not paid. So it's an obstacle.

"I'm sure you've gone crazy going thru"
                A: That's your conspiracy theory

"read the update and you'll be fine"
                A: You might want to read the feedback I received from them before posting irrelevant comments.

"you might want do your research and realize Targespot actually serves mainstream radio stations.. yeah those that have thousands of listeners... I'm sure you will get paid just like everyone"
                A. Irrelevant, in practice they did not paid and if you actually read what they wrote they admit they are late. The new promise is they pay end of this week. We will see and I give them a chance. If not, that will debunk your "read the update" argument.

I'm currently searching for advertisers so I can stop using their ad program.

We and several other users in this forum have confirmed.. we got paid last week.. no issues. If you just started monetization with Shoutcast this year, your 1st payment will be delayed. Also, keep in mind even TuneIn is delayed in their payments - it's how the radio ad world works. In my clear channel days 6 months was normal

Good luck finding a cost-effective way to provide global ad-injection on your own - please let us know how that goes

Bottom line is.. as long as you meet the requirements, you will get paid as far as we've seen so far.. yes, payment will be delayed but if you can live with that, you'll be fine. If you can't, no need to complain here.. find another solution (there are some out there) and share them.

Comment

• heathcliff
                  • Apr 2018

We and several other users in this forum have confirmed.. we got paid last week.. no issues. If you just started monetization with Shoutcast this year, your 1st payment will be delayed. Also, keep in mind even TuneIn is delayed in their payments - it's how the radio ad world works. In my clear channel days 6 months was normal

Good luck finding a cost-effective way to provide global ad-injection on your own - please let us know how that goes

Bottom line is.. as long as you meet the requirements, you will get paid as far as we've seen so far.. yes, payment will be delayed but if you can live with that, you'll be fine. If you can't, no need to complain here.. find another solution (there are some out there) and share them.
                  "We"? Only you and someone else "2 years later". An agreement is an agreement. If something is promised then you stick to the promise why else is there an agreement? (This is a rhetorical question) If something has changed, you also change the agreement. That is normal in the radio world, even better that is very normal in general.

The minimum requirements are clearly stated before you enter into the agreement. I meet the minimum requirements way above average. Again proof that you have not read this thread.

Thank you so much, because if a company is doing difficult over 30,00, you are better off with your own ads. Finally, you get full 100% return. So, I wish you good luck

Comment

• LapTop
                    • Apr 2018

Hi,

my payment for january is paid today.

Comment

• heathcliff
                      • Apr 2018

Originally Posted by LapTop View Post
                      Hi,

my payment for january is paid today.
                      Awesome, that's positive news!

Comment

• jcnyct
                        • Dec 2016

"We"? Only you and someone else "2 years later". An agreement is an agreement. If something is promised then you stick to the promise why else is there an agreement? (This is a rhetorical question) If something has changed, you also change the agreement. That is normal in the radio world, even better that is very normal in general.

The minimum requirements are clearly stated before you enter into the agreement. I meet the minimum requirements way above average. Again proof that you have not read this thread.

Thank you so much, because if a company is doing difficult over 30,00, you are better off with your own ads. Finally, you get full 100% return. So, I wish you good luck
                        oh that makes sense.. if it's $30 you're fighting about.. of course.. it makes sense now.. your payment will probably be delayed a bit more.. you're wasting your time on shoutcast

Comment

• heathcliff
                          • Apr 2018

oh that makes sense.. if it's $30 you're fighting about.. of course.. it makes sense now.. your payment will probably be delayed a bit more.. you're wasting your time on shoutcast
                          30? Oh no, it's about what is coming after.

Comment

• jcnyct
                            • Dec 2016

$30.. probably cost them more to process lol I suspect you will be delayed another month or 2 or even 3 once USD vs EURO breakdown happens

I'd wait till your account is over $100 on a monthly basis.. payments will roll delayed but will come in.

just like other users on other thread have posted - we have gotten paid both in USD and EURO for JAN 2018

Comment

• heathcliff
                              • Apr 2018

$30.. probably cost them more to process lol I suspect you will be delayed another month or 2 or even 3 once USD vs EURO breakdown happens

I'd wait till your account is over $100 on a monthly basis.. payments will roll delayed but will come in.

just like other users on other thread have posted - we have gotten paid both in USD and EURO for JAN 2018
                              I hope you can understand where I come from. I have no problems accepting their terms but I do have problems when they come with surprises. What you tell me is not what they are promising, do you get that? I have not an agreement with you but with them.

I'm doing business since 1999 internationally and an agreement protects two parties, the seller and the buyer or a business deal between parties. No matter I'm selling bread or doing serving radio ads on my radio the favour in return is standard.

I did my part but they are not doing their part.

It's about the bigger picture. They show me they are not capable to pay 30,00 euro. How can you guarantee they will pay me €363.25? You can't but they will because I am that type of guy they regret they fool around with.

I'm not doing nothing wrong, but they are.

Comment

• ryerman
                                Major Dude
                                • Mar 2010

30? Oh no, it's about what is coming after.
                                Here's what is coming after:
                                Something go south with your Shoutcast? Need tips to get up and streaming? Check in here with the experts.

Something go south with your Shoutcast? Need tips to get up and streaming? Check in here with the experts.
                                Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Winamp 5.666, Bento Skin

Comment

Working...
                                X