X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ricktee76
    • Sep 2015

My Android App

I've been working on an android app because we got a lot of people saying they can't tune through links or the DNAS media player (excuse or fact? I can't verify) so seeing it as a challenge, I came up with a very basic but working app to stream to Android devices.

The app will only tune to our station (at present) as it is hardcoded into the script, as I said its very basic, a single page with a start and stop button. This was just to test functionality so I got a few friends to download it on various device to see if it worked.

So far the testing is 100% on device from 2.1(Eclair) right up to the Samsung S6. It is designed to be 100% compatible with all Android devices.

Would anyone be interested in this app? If there is enough interest I will work on it for a couple more weeks add some more features and release the source code.
  • jaromanda
    Forum King
    • Jun 2007

this has become a spam warehouse thread
    "If you don't like DNAS, write your own damn system"

So I did

Comment

• Victhor
      Late skinner & Moderator
      • May 2003

Originally Posted by jaromanda View Post
      this has become a spam warehouse thread
      Cleaned.. please report when you see one, may be tiresome but it helps a lot. Anyway, I think I'm the only one cleaning up. I'll se if I can add more mods (was asked on another thread).
      · · Big Bento Modern

Comment

Working...
      X