Old 28th October 2007, 22:01   #961
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88

Vanishing Point on DVD, as a belated birthday gift for my dad

T-shirt that was on clearance at Target for under $4

Samurai Champloo vol. 1 & 2 (Both used, $25 together)

Smith & Wesson pocket knife from the flea market for $15

AH-64A Apache model helicopter

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 28th October 2007, 22:17   #962
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
Nice knife. I like to carry a smallish folding knife with me most of the time, I find every time I forget, I need to cut something.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
Old 28th October 2007, 22:46   #963
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^Uh Oh
Old 28th October 2007, 23:02   #964
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightViper88
[Image]
Vanishing Point on DVD, as a belated birthday gift for my dad

A necessary partner for your DVD has to be the classic (which I recently picked up):

Old 28th October 2007, 23:12   #965
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
He's already got that...

VP, on the other hand, was a bitch of a DVD to find...Couldn't find the damn thing anywhere the past year or so that we actually started to pay attention to try to find it...I found it at FYE one day a couple weeks ago, and when I brought my dad back up there to buy it the next day, someone had already bought it before us...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 28th October 2007, 23:47   #966
sgtfuzzbubble011

Last purchased:

Old 29th October 2007, 03:33   #967
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Location: West Virginia Googolplex: 10^10¹°° FB:/SSJ4.DominusDeus DeviantArt: DominusDeus XboX GT: A Wild Meeseeks Playstation 4: DominusDeus
Send a message via AIM to SSJ4 Gogitta
One of those small S-Biners would make a nice key chain. My caribiner is nice, but a bit over sized.

Old 29th October 2007, 05:33   #968
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan

Old 29th October 2007, 18:44   #969
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
looks like your smoke has started flowering... (i think, can't be sure though)

tsk tsk

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Old 30th October 2007, 04:34   #970
sgtfuzzbubble011

Quote:
One of those small S-Biners would make a nice key chain. My caribiner is nice, but a bit over sized.
Yeah, my equipment key set is on a large caribiner (slightly larger than your blue one). I also have to carry two more sets of keys with me every day in addition to my equipment keys... Personal keys (truck, house, shed, etc) and work keys (office, front gate, tool room, etc). My personal keys stay on a LuckyLine Secure-A-Key, my work keys stay on a Key-Bak, and my equipment keys stay on a large black carabiner (almost exactly like this one, 'cept mine's larger and says Chevrolet on it). I'm hoping I can find uses for these new S-Biners that I bought. :P

Also, last purchased:

Leatherman Surge. Bought it on eBay for a grand total of $56 (which includes shipping). That's $24 less than what it costs in the store. And yes, I know I just bought a SOG multi-tool. And yes, I know that I already have three Gerber multi-tools. :P
Old 1st November 2007, 06:29   #971
dropship-dvd
Banned

dropship-dvd

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm a spamming cocktard.
The end.
Old 2nd November 2007, 01:34   #972
sgtfuzzbubble011

My Surge has arrived. It's hot.
Old 2nd November 2007, 09:19   #973
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^
This a Tim Allen thind, isn't it?
Old 3rd November 2007, 08:23   #974
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Location: West Virginia Googolplex: 10^10¹°° FB:/SSJ4.DominusDeus DeviantArt: DominusDeus XboX GT: A Wild Meeseeks Playstation 4: DominusDeus
Since my WRT54GS wireless router decided to die on my for no apparent reason the other day, just ordered this:

ZyXEL X-550

Old 4th November 2007, 05:40   #975
General Geoff
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to General Geoff Send a message via AIM to General Geoff
Just ordered a Samsung 226BW 22" LCD monitor. It's tasty. (my trusty Sony Trinitron CRT has started to develop jitters at the corners, and it's annoying and bothering my eyes )

Old 4th November 2007, 15:09   #976
QOAL
[STILL a retard!]

The Orange Box
A Perfect Circle - eMOTIVe

=£44.95

My apologies to the counting thread, I'm going to be busy for a bit.

count!last.fmdastylishplanner
Old 4th November 2007, 19:00   #977
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

^_^

free shipping too
...not to mention it sounds like they finally took a hint from wolverine and added padding to their line of work boots

[ALMOST FORGOT] The Game of the Millenia [/ALMOST FORGOT]

Old 4th November 2007, 21:25   #978
Schmeet
Major Dude

I now have two copies of this

All for £15! Now if that aint a bargain I don' know what is.
Old 7th November 2007, 05:55   #979
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4 Gogitta
Since my WRT54GS wireless router decided to die on my for no apparent reason the other day, just ordered this:

ZyXEL X-550

[Image]

The router got in yesterday. Just got it up and running about an hour ago.

And DAMN do I like it. My old Linksys could handle a 400 kBps download on Azureus on a good day.

Just downloaded the latest One Piece raw episode. Maintained a constant 680-730 kBps.

Quickest 392 MB download evar.

Old 7th November 2007, 11:54   #980
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

I'm still looking but will probably order these by week's end.

Old 7th November 2007, 16:51   #981
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Going along with my current Tsutomu Nihei theme (Blame!, Gantz), I just e-bay'd these:

Old 8th November 2007, 01:42   #982
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
@ The Unit
Can't believe they killed Hector last night
Old 8th November 2007, 06:30   #983
happyvideo
Banned

I bought the SanDisk SDMX6R-2048K-A18 2GB Sansa express mp3 player for $56 in *************** .I think that's a good price for it .
Old 8th November 2007, 12:22   #984
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
A gin martini, legally.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
Old 8th November 2007, 13:33   #985
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

I like <French Martini

It's girlie..but good!
Old 10th November 2007, 02:16   #986
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Bunch of random personal stuff, like some Target brand antibacterial body wash, two 12-packs of Vault Zero, two bags of Hershey's Kisses (One caramel, one chocolate truffle), Market Pantry vanilla wafers and frosted strawberry toaster pastries and chocolate and creme cookie sandwiches, lunch at McDonald's...

Got me that Mossimo shirt that was on clearance at Target for $10

Picked up some Quiksilver shirts from TJMaxx too (The green short-sleeve was $5, the grey/black long sleeve was $10)

And I also bought the greatest CD in the entire world...

Old 10th November 2007, 05:31   #987
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
You might have more clothes in this thread than I have in my wardrobe. That Target employee discount must be pretty good.

Don't forget to live before you die.
Old 10th November 2007, 05:55   #988
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightViper88
two 12-packs of Vault Zero, two bags of Hershey's Kisses (One caramel, one chocolate truffle), Market Pantry vanilla wafers and frosted strawberry toaster pastries and chocolate and creme cookie sandwiches
you eat all of that candy, but you buy diet soda?

Old 10th November 2007, 06:25   #989
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

May I take your order?
Yeah, may I please have an ass-expander deluxe burger combo?
Would you like to Super-Size it for just a dollar more?
Sure.
And what to drink?
Oh, Diet Coke please, I'm watching my weight.

Old 10th November 2007, 07:36   #990
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by swingdjted
You might have more clothes in this thread than I have in my wardrobe. That Target employee discount must be pretty good.
Well, I probably do have a lot of clothes...More than I actually wear, especially since my taste in design and fit have changed over the years, and some of my shirts are turning into rags too...I've mainly been buying a lot of two things lately; Long sleeves (Since I don't have many of them, and it is kinda getting cold in Kentucky, dispite "global warming" ) and...well, more t-shirts to replace my aging rags...

The replacement excuse is especially true for many of my white t-shirts, which have shown the shitty side-effects of what gel deoderant does to your whites (God, that was a long time ago since I last used gel, and I don't even know why I actually used the gel in the first place)...

...which reminds me, I also bought some Axe deoderant sticks at the flea market last weekend; 2 for $4 or $5, or something like that...Not a bad deal...

Quote:
Originally posted by Too-DAMN-Much
you eat all of that candy, but you buy diet soda?
Carbonated sugary soda drinks cause cavities so much quicker than chocolate kisses can...

...which, I really don't give a shit about, but when your family dentist still treats you like a fuckin' 10-year-old every dental check-up, I have to minimize damage somehow...

Besides, it's still got caffeine, so it's all good..

Old 10th November 2007, 13:45   #991
tuckerm
Forum Emo

Midnightviper, do you never wear the same shirt twice?
Old 10th November 2007, 14:36   #992
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Let's see...

∙Many of my old t-shirts are turning into tattered rags
∙Some of them are even suffering from some old, disgusting deoderant stains
∙The previous two bulletpoints are reasons why I've had to update my old shirts with new shirts so that I can
-Wear my old tattered shirts less often
-Still wear my good-looking old shirts, but not as often, so I can still keep them good-looking
-Wear my new shirts more often until they get worn out like my old shirts

...so no, my shirts are as single-use disposable as toilet paper...You caught me there...

Old 10th November 2007, 18:00   #993
General Geoff
Major Dude

Quote:
Carbonated sugary soda drinks cause cavities so much quicker than chocolate kisses can...
Diet soda is just as bad for your teeth. Instead of sugar acid, it's just plain acid.

Old 10th November 2007, 18:20   #994
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

I just avoid the bad effects of soda and drink gin. It's better for me than soda.

Old 10th November 2007, 18:38   #995
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by General Geoff
Diet soda is just as bad for your teeth. Instead of sugar acid, it's just plain acid.
So instead of two bad things, it's one bad thing...Great, now you're sounding like my dentist too...

Who cares anyway, it's just diet soda...Now, if I had bought light beer, that'd be a completly different story with merit to bitch...

Anyway, I bought this faux leather jacket from Aeropostale today for about $40...It's faux leather, but it still looks cool, and I don't have a reason to throw a shit fit if I get a hole in it because the shell's made with imitation materials anyway...

Old 10th November 2007, 19:05   #996
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

I would still throw a shit fit, just because it would mean having to shop for something new. Plus, whether it be $4, $40, or $400, it still pisses me off when I ruin something that should have lasted longer. Sometimes I'm pissed at the product's poor resistance to stress/damage, sometimes I'm pissed at myself for doing something that would ruin it, depending on the case. Either way, a shit fit would be thrown.

Last bought - 10 boxes of Kleenex facial tissues for a dollar each, and two 24-packs of Kleenex Cottonelle toilet paper for $7.50 each. My ass and nose will be in good shape for a while.

Old 10th November 2007, 19:11   #997
General Geoff
Major Dude

ordered two new Seagate 500GB 7200.11 hdds.

Old 10th November 2007, 21:11   #998
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
Quote:
Originally posted by swingdjted
May I take your order?
Yeah, may I please have an ass-expander deluxe burger combo?
Would you like to Super-Size it for just a dollar more?
Sure.
And what to drink?
Oh, Diet Coke please, I'm watching my weight.
People do that at work all the time. "Yeah, give me 5 double cheeseburgers, and large fry and... a large diet coke."

Also, some studies have shown that diet soda MAY cause cancer
Old 10th November 2007, 21:19   #999
fc*uk

dude. the lab rats had to eat 100 times their body weight before they got cancer --- and it was done in the course of a few weeks to boot. You know how many tonnes that is?

100 times your body weight of anything in a few weeks, you had better develop something cuz you aint normal if you dont!

Oh, I last bought a lightsaber. Hells yes.
Old 10th November 2007, 21:37   #1000
Schmeet
Major Dude

for 360 quid.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions