Old 23rd March 2007, 20:41   #1
Babylon-warp

milkdrop code library

I hear you say-my gosh, but we have turned this guy into a visualisation couch potato- he must jump straight on the PC every day after work and fiddle with psychedelic images and run around with glow sticks every day doing dance moves down the street...

well yes and no-but with doing all the remixes I have figured out the perfect milkdrop code library...

on the right of the console, there would be palette with all the elements such as zoom and dx and cx, from a list of all the lines in the presets for that variable, you make presets just by mixing together random stuff and swapping and changing stuff so all the variables can be additive to each other...

also when the database is made, the program would scan all the lines previous to it to find the complete multiline formula of that particular line... some gui faders to modify numbers and drop-down menus to change cosine/tangent functions... and that would be the perfect remixing gui:]

a bit of a mix of ultra fractal and chaoscope
Babylon-warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 22:11   #2
malalol

cool
malalol is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets