Old 29th May 2012, 00:36   #1
Nanakiwurkz

Been long time no?

My goodness its been to long since i fooled with AVS. Funny i look back at my old coding and still understand it to a degree. Funny how that how that works! hahahaha

Anyway its not much but i think i got a decent result i liked using old old tricks i learned long ago i still remembered how to do way back when. I feel this needs something but i have no idea what. suggestions perhaps?

Enjoy regardless.

One thing I really liked is the effect the convulsion filter gives the preset. I did not expect that effect one bit!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Data Sparks.zip (1.9 KB, 233 views)

As far as idiots go i'm not sure.
But as far as genius goes again i'm not sure. Now when it comes to imagination now thats another story.
Nanakiwurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2012, 21:04   #2
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Welcome back!
I like how the grid is executed but my main concern is that.. it's basically still a grid on a black background. It gets boring soon. Perhaps you could do something with the background? not too sure though.

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2012, 22:25   #3
Nanakiwurkz

I thought of maybe a sort of effect like in some presets where at a set time the frame is saved moved then faded and the foreground is blended on top of it.

As far as idiots go i'm not sure.
But as far as genius goes again i'm not sure. Now when it comes to imagination now thats another story.
Nanakiwurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > AVS > AVS Presets