Old 9th May 2005, 06:56   #1
Coman
Punk
(Forum King)

Monster

man, that was pretty damn good. charlie theron was outstanding. mix some lesbian action in there with 2 hotties, i knew ricci had big boobs but i never knew she was so damn cute, some violence, a good story and you got a hit. the movie was very sad and at the same time hilarious, couldn't stop laughing for the first half of the film.

though i was really dissapointed by the ricci's character. unintentionally she came out as a stupid teenage bitch or just really retarded.

but otherwise an a+ movie. blown away by theron's performance.

"Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?"
Coman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2005, 08:01   #2
Print
Forum King

Yeah I saw that movie a little while back. I like enough to add it to my list of 'favourites'.

Weird thing is.. though I knew they had made Theron look different for the movie.. I couldn't actually recall who she was (i'm not big on alot of actors).

The next day 'The Italian Job' was on a movie channel (digital cable..). Damn - I had no idea she was that good looking, there I was thinking Theron was some ugly chick.
Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2005, 02:53   #3
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Re: Monster

Quote:
Originally posted by Coman
though i was really dissapointed by the ricci's character. unintentionally she came out as a stupid teenage bitch or just really retarded.
Well, its based on a true story, so that's probably an accurate portrayal.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2005, 04:02   #4
Coman
Punk
(Forum King)

yea, i went and read up more on the actual story and saw that she was probably meant to be that way.

"Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?"
Coman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Movies and Television