Old 18th November 2016, 18:56   #1
hippyphillychick

What's your best (or worst!) revenge story?

I've day-dreamed about "revenge" but never had the heart to go through with it. I did imagine sending someone who was a "snake" (but had a terrible fear of snakes) a nice big live one through the mail--but I didn't think the snake deserved that. I also wanted to rub poison ivy all over a toilet seat of a guy who was caught as a child molester (but I thought I'd get caught and lose my job). I also thought about letting a bunch of roaches loose in someones house but then I realized they wouldn't notice them. I guess the noble think is to do nothing, but some people sure as hell deserve the wake-up call after all the disasters they leave in THEIR wake.
hippyphillychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2016, 16:43   #2
IceDiver

Worst revenge...

For me that would be when i beat a guy to death for raping a female friend of mine.

Neither my finest hour nor proudest moment, but i would probably still react the same today.
IceDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2016, 18:58   #3
janny2564

confusing, hard but sometimes its actually compelling to do something..............
janny2564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2017, 09:39   #4
liza

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDiver View Post
For me that would be when i beat a guy to death for raping a female friend of mine.

Neither my finest hour nor proudest moment, but i would probably still react the same today.
Good heavens, that must have been a horrible experience. In such situations, i never leave room for judgement.
liza is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions

Tags
angry, fear, hate, love, revenge