Old 11th September 2010, 14:34   #1
maneff

Send a message via ICQ to maneff
another Media Library problem

Hi people.
I have a strange problem.... my library doesn't want to add ALL my files. After I click add media and select, it adds the stuff, but when (after) I search for it, it seems that not all of the media files are indexed in the library.

What I've tried before disturbing the community with my stupid problems
-reinstalled media library (the whole winamp, + deleting * before reinstall)
-deleted all the library data from Locals~1 and also from registry
-searched the forum for similar threads
-defragmented and re-arranged my stuff (inc. deleting crappy files like .cue etc.)
-checked the disk for possibly bad sectors or errors / crossed and otherz

I this happened because I everyday add more and more media to my collection. Almost all of it is in AAC format and there are over 14k files there. I don't belive there's a limitation f the library or something's going wrong with my harddisk.

What to do? I don't have an alternative of winamp and I DON'T want any.
I'm using the pro version 5.81 in windows7 / @ 2x2 ghz (x86) 2gig ram and perfectly configured OS.

Please people HELP

I am running an HTTP server on my computer over here http://maneff.no-ip.org and in the "music" folder is what I want to add to my library. Yeah, it's HUGE. You could check it out to find something that is preventing my winamp_library to work correctly.

Excuse my bad English and also excuse me for bothering you with stuff like this in the middle of the weekend.
Cheerz, hope you guys help me again. Love ya!

pp. I have some 'strange' folders in \music\_stream' which are rips from shoutcast streams. Some if it's names are too huge, could that be the problem?
maneff is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support