Old 27th November 2010, 13:48   #1
rockouthippie
Banned

German Inflation larger than economists expected.

Inflation in Germany, Europe’s largest economy, accelerated more than economists forecast in November after food and energy prices rose.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...rgy-costs.html

Oh F$%$!, not 1.9%! Were all gonna die! Perhaps I just don't get so excited about things since I remember 18% inflation in the 1970's.

Saturday Night Live had Dan Ackroyd playing Jimmy Carter..... I'd like you to take 10% of your money and BURN IT!"
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2010, 15:57   #2
baafie
feminazi
(Major Dude)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Were all gonna die! Perhaps I just don't get so excited about things since I remember 18% inflation in the 1970's.
Obviously the worldwide economy is the #1 news item (and has been for over a year). Even the smallest variation, that people could attribute to either recovery or the opposite, is (apparently) newsworthy.

Still, in the grand scheme of "ANGELINA ADOPTS" and "BRAD PITT LIKES PERFUME", this news actually ranks rather high on the relevancy scale.
baafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2010, 09:59   #3
rockouthippie
Banned

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News