Old 25th May 2005, 01:08   #1
cyu
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to cyu Send a message via Yahoo to cyu
Killzone 2

Anyone seen the E3 preview for this?? Talk about realistic, but I heard that 50% of it is prerendered.
http://gametrailers.com/player.php?id=5833&type=mov
cyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2005, 04:58   #2
Myxomatosis
aka bRiAnFuRY
Fuck it dude...
let's go bowling.
(Major dud)

Send a message via AIM to Myxomatosis
Wow that looks good.

Alex Jones: Do you want the puppet on the right or the puppet on the left? What a bunch of garbage; liberal democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job of Slavery, Incorporated! The truth is out there in front of you, but they lay out this buffet of lies. I'm sick of it, and I'm not going to take a bite out of it, do you got me?
Myxomatosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2005, 23:02   #3
Print
Forum King

If only they were making a second kill.switch game. That was a sick shooter.
Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2005, 14:05   #4
Omit Name
mostly harmless
Major Dude

that preview is not in game. after all their bs sony admitted to that preview being done to spec or concept of how the graphics should come out. its prerendered not game play. or a cutscene premade movie not actual game graphics

Omit Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2005, 22:49   #5
Myxomatosis
aka bRiAnFuRY
Fuck it dude...
let's go bowling.
(Major dud)

Sure but the PS3 has spanking hardware. I wounldn't be surprised if they could get graphics close to that movie. Right now, it has a videocard better than ANY consumer desktop card out there right now.

Alex Jones: Do you want the puppet on the right or the puppet on the left? What a bunch of garbage; liberal democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job of Slavery, Incorporated! The truth is out there in front of you, but they lay out this buffet of lies. I'm sick of it, and I'm not going to take a bite out of it, do you got me?
Old 7th June 2005, 02:17   #6
GaMMoN

Send a message via Yahoo to GaMMoN
You must be a retard if you belief PS3 is going to have the graphics shown on the killzone demo, It was running off three high-tech PCs.

Sony probably dont even have their hardware finished (maybe its not even started, we dont know) so how are they going to live up to their promises when they're all lies and the "great" Sony even lied before the PS2 was out, the PS2 never lived up to their promises. It was supposed to have excellent graphics better than the PC and quicker loading times but what did we get, a black box which looked like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

At the E3 show the Ps3 was there but there was nothing in it. It just had a casing.

What Sony are trying to do is get every one to see that PS3 is going to be better than Xbox 360 by making false statements and showing a demo of Killzone with brilliant graphics even though it is shi**er than the Xbox 360 so that people will boycott the XBox 360 and wait for the PS3. Sony is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

I wouldnt be surprised if the PS3 was delayed for another five months.
GaMMoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2005, 02:19   #7
Print
Forum King

Wow you're really pissed about this huh?

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....hreadid=218214
Old 7th June 2005, 02:22   #8
GaMMoN

Yea I had to get three Playstation2 replaced because of the laser and hardware which pissed me off. I decided to get a Xbox and I have never had trouble with it.
Old 7th June 2005, 02:31   #9
Print
Forum King

So you don't like PS2 . Not biased huh.

Yeah XBox is the better system to own right now.

But PS2 owned it at first. It took a little while for XBox to start getting some popular games, and then the whole modding scene made the XBizzile (sorry the continuous mention of XBox was getting monotonous) the top choice.

Who knows who will take this console war.. PS2 had the jump on XBox last time around, it really is anybody's game this time.
Old 7th June 2005, 02:37   #10
GaMMoN

It will be a tight console war alright but I hope Nintendo win it though. I have a weird feeling that Nintendo Revolution will win the console war because online is free and games will be cheaper than Xbox360 and PS3 and it is only about an inch and a half in width and 6 inches in length.
Old 7th June 2005, 05:46   #11
Myxomatosis
aka bRiAnFuRY
Fuck it dude...
let's go bowling.
(Major dud)

Quote:
Originally posted by GaMMoN
Yea I had to get three Playstation2 replaced because of the laser and hardware which pissed me off. I decided to get a Xbox and I have never had trouble with it.
Ha, my friend's xbox turns on and off RANDOMLY. There will always be bad apples, maybe more or less, but always. Just because you had three means very little in electronics. Look at the guy who won the lottery three times.

BTW the Xbox at E3 was also not operating. This one site followed the xbox controller cables to find G5's rendering the game.

Now what about the Gamecube?

Old 7th June 2005, 05:52   #12
Print
Forum King

Putting our Station and Box squabbles aside.. i'm sure we can all agree Gamecube sucks dick.

Minus Resident Evil
Old 7th June 2005, 19:21   #13
Omit Name
mostly harmless
Major Dude

sony are liars. i hope it all catches up with them. xbox will come out first it probably will let them get ahead of the others as much as sony did the this time. xbox 360 was working. they were letting a privledged few play already working games. (the girl who put the box on the platform lifted it like it was a anvil, and the little japanese guy from sony was waving around the ps3 like it weighed nothing.) i really appretiate nintendo holding out until they could offer online free. (if thats true, plus third party might still make you pay for certain games) that shows loads of class. nintendo has always been loyal to people (disregarding n64 game prices when they were new) it sucks that bought fanboys are always so closed off once purchased. yeah im pissed at sony too. sony pays for their fanboys nintendo earns them.

Omit Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2005, 23:12   #14
Myxomatosis
aka bRiAnFuRY
Fuck it dude...
let's go bowling.
(Major dud)

Please back up your info
http://anandtech.com/tradeshows/showdoc.aspx?i=2420&p=5

Old 8th June 2005, 00:49   #15
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally posted by GaMMoN
It will be a tight console war alright but I hope Nintendo win it though. I have a weird feeling that Nintendo Revolution will win the console war because online is free and games will be cheaper than Xbox360 and PS3 and it is only about an inch and a half in width and 6 inches in length.
Didnt your mother tell you, size isnt everything?
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2010, 10:18   #16
adam007
Banned

Killzone 2

This movie is a fantastic action game its a real action game i like these types of silent games.
adam007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 10:51   #17
elizabethTD

This is really a great game, I love to play this because I have never get this kind of fun ever in my life. Awesome game with the amazing creativity. I have to appreciate the developer for making such a great game ever.
elizabethTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 08:41   #18
fresk
Banned

My friend

My friend have buy this game i play this game on his ps3 and the only thing i an say that this game is awesome and i really like this game.wonderful action game.
fresk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Games Center