XBOX 3 7.69%
PS one 3 7.69%
Give me a PC any day 21 53.85%
I'd rather use dice, pieces and a game board 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11th February 2002, 23:40   #41
henry3k56
Forum King

Dreamcast died! They can't do anymore, PS1 and N64 took away their customers. PS2 is working out perfectly, I haven't had a problem with Sony at all. Xbox is a total screw up, like MS's OS systems. I compare the Xbox to Windows98. They both were quickly devloped, not tested throughly, and crash very often, none the less very well.
Oh well, I'll quit argueing my point, and agree with you because the Dreamcast was pretty good, game/graphic wise, and looked better organized in making games that are pretty good.

henry3k56 | Summer is here.
My Flickr Page & Frontierra | Posting Since September 2001.
henry3k56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2002, 01:15   #42
NRen2k5
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to NRen2k5 Send a message via AIM to NRen2k5 Send a message via Yahoo to NRen2k5
There is one game for Nintendo GameCube that is going to really tip the table in their favour against Sony, and it's all thanks to Sega:

Phantasy Star Online. It's going to use the NGC's modem, of course. but I have no idea when it'll be releaeed, since Nintendo hasn't even set up a network yet.
NRen2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2002, 16:22   #43
Merlin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
(Forum King)

I'll take your word for that, and in the mean time carry on playing Max Payne and Grand Theft Auto, or maybe Gran Turismo. Perhaps the FIFA and madden series deserve a little time. Driver? Oh, I have to wait for Driver 3.

as he faced the sun, he cast no shadow
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2002, 00:17   #44
whiteflip
Post Master General
(Forum King)

take the number of shity ps1 games divide it by the number of total ps1 games and im sure that its far greater than the same percentage in dreamcasts arsenal. now do that for n64 and ps2 and all those and the lowest precentage equals console with best games

graphicly i think halo and max payne are nice. gta is stunning and gt3 great game play. project gotham is graphically pleasing and ,,, unique... its darwinsism for video games, games that look better and play well get bought. doa3 gets shelfed. there is no sacrafice in graphics over game play. a lot of nes games suck ass. a lot.

I'm Back?
whiteflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2002, 01:03   #45
stttafffy
Major Dude

the ratio of shitty games to good games is better with dc. but who cares. ps1 has WAYYYY more great games than dc. dc died. and the ps2 is sold at a loss, or at minimal profit, too. they rely on game lisencing to bring in the bucks. ok, i am going to stop typiong, becaus eif ti dont ill go on for a loong time. ps2 kics ass.

In space no one can hear you scream.
stttafffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2002, 03:42   #46
whiteflip
Post Master General
(Forum King)

my guess is at this time ps2 makes a marginal profit. xbox is losing money though. i dunno about the gaycube,, oops game cube. and everyone knows its about liscensing

I'm Back?
whiteflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2002, 04:01   #47
PhotoFx
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to PhotoFx
grr, i'm really starting to have a problem with gay being thrown around as an insult...

PhotoFx -[=]-"Visual forms are not inherent in themselves, but are granted by the act of seeing..." -Trevor Goodchild
PhotoFx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2002, 14:53   #48
Merlin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
(Forum King)

Tell me about it. It's so immature - kids were using it as an insult at primary school (English kids go to Primary school until they're 11) when I was a kid. I hardly heard it at all after that.

as he faced the sun, he cast no shadow
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Games Center