X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuadHeliX
    Major Dude
    • Jan 2003

Pjn so this will be in the Cpro download? This would be awesome and very cool feature!

SkinConsortium.com Join us in making these skins, Artist and coders wanted!

Comment

• TheElusiveMelon
      • Feb 2005

This could be a great feature, to allow people to include a few extras

Comment

• iron2000
        • Mar 2002

Cool!
        First you get to skin a skin then you get to add widgets to it!

Nice!
        Thanx

Comment

• Paparazzi
          • Jan 2002

E-Trance ... thats really cool
          Just one thing though ... how do I change the colours of that MiniEx?

Iron, in your Winamp Classic skin, how did you get those colours on the "Spectrum Analyser" ... you know those Red, Green, Yellow colours? I noticed that your shade.png has those colours defined, but when I copied that bit over to another skin to see if it works, I did not get any effect!

BTW ... Iron, could you also complete the WMP11 skin? I know nothing of skinning ... just learning and hence the work is really awful!

Cheers

Comment

• iron2000
            • Mar 2002

I tried copying over to another skin and it works.
            You did not get any effect as in?

If you say so, I'll complete the WMP11 skin.
            But currently I'm doing a XP Royale skin (more like a mod of the WinXP skin), so it will be after I'm done with that.
            Thanx

Comment

• pjn123
              Major Dude
              • Jan 2006

iron2000.. to get the smaller titlebar & buttons I changed the display settings of windows.
              ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
              Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums

Comment

• E-Trance
                • Oct 2005

Waking up and starting to realize all of this

Just one thing though ... how do I change the colours of that MiniEx?
                Using gammagroups. May be we'll need to add color themes to cPro. At least one default color theme.

Comment

• Paparazzi
                  • Jan 2002

Originally posted by iron2000
                  I tried copying over to another skin and it works.
                  You did not get any effect as in?

If you say so, I'll complete the WMP11 skin.
                  But currently I'm doing a XP Royale skin (more like a mod of the WinXP skin), so it will be after I'm done with that.
                  Thanks! Great ... will wait for that!

When I copied the shade.png over to another skin, in the shade mode, I get those colours in the "Spectrum Analyser", but in the normal full mode, I just get my old colours!

Again, when I copy only the relevant portion and paste it on top of my shade. png in exactly the same position, those colours dont appear in the normal and shade modes

Anyway, now that you've promised to look into it, I guess I'l not break my head over it!

Thanks again
                  And PJN ... I think this cPro thing is really great

Comment

• pjn123
                    Major Dude
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by E-Trance
                    Waking up and starting to realize all of this

Using gammagroups. May be we'll need to add color themes to cPro. At least one default color theme.
                    You can use the text colors used in the Tag viewer... for the other stuff I'll suggest semi transparent gfx. Dont want to add colorthemes because that will spoil the hole classic skinning idea. Might add group l8r.. but this will be much l8r.

@Paparazzi
                    Thanks! Check the center of the mainframe.png... you'll see two lines of colors there... thats read for the vis colors.

Skinners manual is almost finished too.... this will be published when 0.99a is out.

Just waiting for a few gfx fixes from Quadhelix, something special by SLoB & to see if eTrance will have time to include the widget engine for the next release.
                    ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
                    Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums

Comment

• martin.deimos
                      Android/UI Development
                      • Sep 2004

have you any idea how the widgets will register themselves?
                      some suggestions:
                      <addparams/> http://docs.wasabidev.org/wasabi_dev...ence_addparams
                      <sendparams/> http://docs.wasabidev.org/wasabi_dev...nce_sendparams
                      <tabsheet/> with wndtype="2" http://docs.wasabidev.org/wasabi_dev...rence_tabsheet
                      <componentbucket/> could also work http://docs.wasabidev.org/wasabi_dev...omponentbucket
                      or you just include in the script of your widget a section that sends an action (sendAction()) to the group that creates the widgets menu (would be the easiest way?)
                      WebSite: www.skinconsortium.com - Community for Userinterface Design & Coding
                      Skins: Click Here

Comment

• E-Trance
                        • Oct 2005

or you just include in the script of your widget a section that sends an action (sendAction()) to the group that creates the widgets menu (would be the easiest way?)
                        I thought about it. I think it'll make widgets complex a bit. Let it be statically linked using includes

I think there is a better way. For example I can make a program that will compare widgets directory with content of inclusion files. This program can be executed from cPro using navigateURL(). The problem is only a feedback.

P.S. I sent pjn123 a pm containing new version of cPro with widgets support. Hope it will be published soon

Comment

• iron2000
                          • Mar 2002

Royale XP is ready!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by iron2000; 28 January 2008, 10:04.
                          Thanx

Comment

• martin.deimos
                            Android/UI Development
                            • Sep 2004

e-trance: how will you handle the menuentries for widgets? somehow there must be a sendAction() or similar to let the cPro core know, i need to add a menu entry, since you might add more widgets later.
                            WebSite: www.skinconsortium.com - Community for Userinterface Design & Coding
                            Skins: Click Here

Comment

• E-Trance
                              • Oct 2005

how will you handle the menuentries for widgets? somehow there must be a sendAction() or similar to let the cPro core know, i need to add a menu entry, since you might add more widgets later.
                              It is already done Did you download version that I published above? Menu is generated automatically. It scans groups included into mini view group. If the scanned group has id centro.widget.* than it takes it name and puts it to menu (more exactly its numeric id). So there are no problems with menu. It already work. That's why two files are used instead of one. The first is to include group definition and the second is to instantiate the group inside of drawer or mini view group.

The new version of the engine folder with an example widgets (the folder "widgets" must be placed into "plugins" directory). See files "widgets.xml" and "widgets-groups.xml". It will became clear why there are no problems with menu. Remember it is just a preview because it is based on incomplete 0.99a. Anyway it works and you can try it.

Comment

• QuadHeliX
                                Major Dude
                                • Jan 2003

VU widget looks good in new SC skin-- skin is 50% done

SkinConsortium.com Join us in making these skins, Artist and coders wanted!

Comment

Working...
                                X