Old 25th July 2014, 02:51   #1
Bryon Stout

Look mom, im famous!

lol this guy.

http://djgarybaldy.co.uk/sam-bashing/

https://www.facebook.com/DJGarybaldy

Apparently I don't know internet radio. This guy has nothing better to do but bash shoutcast and Sam broadcaster.

Even DrO gets a shout out too!

http://djgarybaldy.co.uk/shoutcast-dnas-2/
Bryon Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 10:35   #2
DrO

I'd just leave him to it. he clearly has other issues (and needs to sort that out) which seems to explain the massive amount of abuse he's been sending at everyone of late (from either directly sending very abusive tweets etc or the sly insults without stating an actual name whilst being polite to your face in other media).

as I love being referred to as "the gestapo" (which i was absolutely incensed and insulted by and i should have reported those tweets for abusive harassment) when all I was trying to do was help to fix an issue and clarify misinformation but whatever now as I must be troll (which I find hard to see how when I wasn't pushing any product on anyone), I've got better things to be doing than wasting time on him anymore. plus the subjective misinformation in his tweets and posts has deminished any credibility he might have had left in my opinion.

but hey ho, I'll be slated now because of airing my own opinion (just like when i was told to "piss off" for trying to enter into a sensible conversation about why people use the source software that they do - which was clearly a mistake) which is obviously wrong to do since that's just how he rolls.

whatever the case, he really needs to get his mental health issues sorted out as clearly whatever medication / processes he is on and / or trying to control it at the moment (if at all) is not working correctly.

[edit]
and so the twitter abuse has started in response to this post

Quote:
I have a RIGHT To an Opinion even if YOU don't agree with it. It doesn't then give you the right to BITCH about me behind my back either!!
likewise i have a right to my own opinion and i don't have to agree with any of your opinions - that's why they are called "opinions".

and i have every right to respond in the manner i feel is applicable to bitchy back-stabbing indirect tweets (as you don't have the balls to do it to me directly) and if i want to do it openly then i can and i will do just that (which is not doing anything behind your back, far from it, unlike the crap that you've been pulling for the last few weeks).

and for the record, i have suffered from depression (as i have openly admitted to) so get your facts straight as well before making additional false accusations. either way, we all now know where we stand. and please do keep on just swearing at people when you're not getting your own way (since that's the joy of open and free speech), as it just lessens the validity of any points you're trying to make when viewed by others (in my own opinion).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 15:49   #3
Bryon Stout

"the gestapo"

ahahahahahahahahah I spit out my coffee when I read that
Bryon Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2014, 18:11   #4
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
bwuahahhahahhahha....tool.

1001skins |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. - Mr. Jones
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2014, 14:59   #5
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
and please do keep on just swearing at people when you're not getting your own way (since that's the joy of open and free speech), as it just lessens the validity of any points you're trying to make when viewed by others (in my own opinion).
I have a whole lesson on this when I'm teaching my students. It's hard for me to believe (because of the age of the kids I deal with who one would think wouldn't listen), but it very often works when it is said the way you just did. Foul language, as much as I love to use it in informal settings, is nothing more than filler material meant for shock value.

My point is, damn bitchass fucking shit cunt.

Have I really said anything?

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2014, 09:14   #6
DJ-Garybaldy

Yeah that's REAL grown up of you bitching about me behind my back.

I've made this clear on another forum where Byron Stout seems to want to bully and belittle me!

Just because i have an opinion on something does NOT give you the right to Bully, Belittle, ridicule or otherwise harras me.

If you don't like something I say then keep your shallow opinions to yourself.

Goodbye!

Proud user of RadioDJ FREE shoutcast automation software

Online: Twitter - Facebook - Mixcloud
DJ-Garybaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist