Old 18th September 2007, 18:10   #281
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann
You two fail.

It's clearly archaic, but not wrong.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spelt

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2007, 18:32   #282
xzxzzx
Forum King

"Spelled" isn't spelt "spelt", but "spelt" is spelt "spelt", and means "spelled". (Well, it's actually a form of "spell", so you could say "'spelled' can be spelt 'spelt'", but it's pronounced differently.)

Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
The DMCA. It really is that bad. : Count for your life.
xzxzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2007, 18:44   #283
gaekwad2
Foorum King

Quote:
Originally posted by skryingbreath
Pretty much every artist who tries to create their own (or abuse) ~isms.

"Post-abstract expressionalistic romantic suprematism with a dash of impressionism on the rim. Yum! Erm...I mean a white square in the middle of 8 black ones."

Don't get me wrong, do your own thing, just shut the fuck up about it.
No, when artists (artists, not TARTlets) do it it's usually quite good, especially when they even start writing manifestos (that are often much better than the actual art), hold stalinist tribunals about who can be part of their movement etc.

But usually, as with music's neo-micro-sub-styles, at least nowadays these are created by critics and fans art-lovers anyway.
gaekwad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2007, 21:02   #284
sgtfuzzbubble011

Quote:
Originally posted by LuigiHann
You two fail.

Pfft.

And no, we don't fail.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2007, 11:38   #285
Dipso

Quote:
Originally posted by LuigiHann
You two fail.

I win?

Phear the headbanging llama!!!

http://dipso.deviantart.com <- Art, Graphics, Photography.
Dipso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2012, 15:55   #286
Carmagio
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Carmagio
9gag

Every advance in knowledge brings us closer to the mystery of our own being....
Carmagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2012, 15:17   #287
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I hate two kinds of people:

1. People, who are trying again and again to dictate to me what I like and what not, what I have to do and what I am not allowed to do by ignoring my own opinion...
2. People, who are insulting me again and again and never apologize, so it is not possible for me anymore to stay in a group-chat outside of Facebook...

I am an adult and not a little child anymore. And I myself am a very tolerant person, but tolerance has also for me its limits.

Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2012, 20:54   #288
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post
but tolerance has also for me its limits.
Yes, handling things peacefully becomes harder and harder when someone seems to ignore your input. Sometimes it's better to just drop ties and find someone better if possible.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2013, 23:52   #289
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I had forgotten point 3, here it is:

3. People, who suddenly yell at me, because maybe I have made a little mistake.

I don't like that. I hate that. I cannot tolerate that. And it brings me more and more to a new decision...
Old 23rd July 2013, 03:32   #290
rockouthippie
Banned

I don't hate anybody. There are a few people that get on my last nerve, but hate is a strong word.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2013, 08:41   #291
NJK
Forum Frisian

Like ROH i don't really hate people.
with 1 exception,
i do hate my ex wife for cleaning me out after the divorce.
She still has it out for me even after 21 years since i left her.

You sometimes hear things from others.....

i moved on long ago but she hasn't

Darkwave radio 24/7 --
-----------------------------------
Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2013, 10:49   #292
rockouthippie
Banned

Ex women - The only way to win is not to play.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2013, 21:20   #293
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

"There are a few people that get on my last nerve, but hate is a strong word."...
You are right, rockouthippie...
I had to endure in the course of my life many humiliations. I don't want that anymore. Sometimes many years later, I'm thinking about. And I came to the results, it is better not to go there (anymore), then I will not encounter such people, which are not dealt very well with me...
I have used the Google Translator...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Old 6th July 2014, 09:40   #294
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I should add Point 4 now. And I don't like such people.

4. People, who read my diaries without my permission and who also damage my new thick blank books, which I have bought to continue my diaries.

Reading the diaries of someone else without his / her permission is a infringement of privacy. My parents themselves had told me "You must never read the diaries of another person!"... I myself never did that. Also Frank himself never did that. My parents had respected my privacy, but someone else didn't respect me as a person and my privacy.

Frank and I have a house right for our leased apartment. We ourselves can decide, who is allowed to visit us and who is allowed to walk into our apartment. If suddenly spiteful people appear and ring at the door, we are not obliged to open the door, also not, if they ring again and again for more than 1 hour. People, who want to patronize us, must remain outside.

An older woman, who had called me, suddenly said: "You should finally forgive!"... I am not obliged to forgive. I have my own pride...

Old 6th July 2014, 14:55   #295
Aminifu
Forum King

Hate is a strong emotion, but there are 2 people in my past that I strongly dislike and I can't decide which one I dislike more.

I once lost a job because my supervisor at the time told a lie about something I was supposed to have done. Our manager accepted the lie without proof. I didn't fight the termination because I did not want to work were I was not wanted.

Winamp Pro 5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2014, 11:44   #296
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Point 5 of people that I strongly dislike...

5. People, who suddenly terminate the friendship with me just because of my own opinion, also if my opinion is very reasonable and the most people would agree with me.

Recently I have said, that I don't like something, because for me the safety of the people is a top priority (I just don't want, that suddenly people are injured). Another person got knowledge about what I said and got very upset. It didn't help anymore, when I explained, why I don't like something, this person has simply terminated the friendship with me, and I had known this person since many years. I didn't criticize this person, I had never mentioned the name of this person, when I said, that I don't like something. If this person likes something very much, what I myself don't like, then this person shouldn't get upset. Am I not allowed to have an own opinion, a very reasonable opinion?

I don't think, that I am very angry now, I am just sad. This person was not the first person, who has disappointed me very much...

Old 11th July 2014, 11:56   #297
DrO

people who find security vulnerabilities and don't make any attempt to responsibly report them to the vendor, thus publically posting the vulnerability and the vendor then by chance comes across the issue a month after it was made public
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2014, 12:02   #298
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I have just said, that I don't like the new year's fat-banger. 1999 I was pelted with ignited new year's fat-banger (these were the very dangerous illegal fat-banger). The teenagers did that intentionally. I could have been injured. That's ridiculous, that after saying what I don't like suddenly somebody terminates the friendship with me...

Old 11th July 2014, 12:04   #299
DrO

they're not worth it, simple as that.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2014, 15:29   #300
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
"Give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves." Or, an even more fitting cliche would be "play with fire and you'll get burned". If they're playing with dangerous stuff in a reckless way, sooner or later they'll get the punishment they're asking for.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2015, 01:20   #301
old and quite mad
Major Dude

edited for brain fart

"I don't even use winamp or really know what it is. yeah" - Thedesignisgreat

Last edited by old and quite mad; 9th January 2015 at 01:21. Reason: massive smelly brain fart
old and quite mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2016, 13:15   #302
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I know, that the original topic was: List of people I hate
We had added already the other category: List of people I dislike
Now I want to add one more category: List of people who have disappointed me very much

These were very much different disappointments, and of course I don't like such people very much anymore. Also Frank had experienced very much disappointments.

Some examples of people:

People, who asked us for help or used us as trash can for their problems very often for 1 or 2 hours, and when we ourselves got a problem and needed a little help for a few minutes, suddenly they had dumped us.

People, who got help from us to get a better chance, and as their big "thank You" they had kicked us into the edge, suddenly our own chance was away. These people are very selfish.

People, who got help from us to get their own live more secure, and as their big "thank You" suddenly they had dumped us, although there was no reason for doing that.

People, who just used us for their own purposes. For example we should have been a "cheap hotel" at no cost for them, whenever they wanted that. After our "job" was done, suddenly we were not needed anymore, and we never heard something again from these people anymore.

People, who just used us as their food machine. When our incomes had become smaller and our health had become worse, suddenly we were not wanted anymore, and they had dumped us. These people make a "friendship" pending on the wallet or on the health of the other person.

People, who seemed to be gentle. Later they had said bad things about us, things, which are not true, and they did that also in the publicity, without respect. That's a big impudence. I know, they never will apologize. But then these people had shown their real character.

People, who seemed to be friends. Suddenly they simply didn't accept our opinions just because they were in opposition to their opinions, also if our own opinions were very reasonable. But how should we have known that before? And again suddenly we had some less friends. But I had mentioned such people already. And I don't need them, because I am not pending on them, I can live without them very well.

We have enough own experiences, more than we can count, and also in the previous year very much people had disappointed us. Mostly they had dumped us or suddenly they simply had finished our telephone call, sometimes they had the phone receiver up popped on the phone fork directly at the beginning after we said our names, although they themselves had called us very often in the past.

We did the latest tests in December 2015, because we wanted to know, if some people really had dumped us. 2 of the sent XMAS Greetings Cards simply didn't have been answered. The behaviour of these people says enough already.

In the previous year I have learned to know some new people in real. But there are some requirements, before a new real contact can become a friendship some day. Over the years I have become more careful.

Old 1st March 2017, 14:15   #303
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

In the last 12 months I have discovered, that some more people had disappointed us very much. Sometimes Frank and I had to experience that together, sometimes alone. Now, after exactly 1 year, I want to list them, too.

People, who seemed to be friends, but they wanted from us, that we are available for them everytime, and of course it will not work. After we didn't have been available one time or a few times, suddenly they had shown their real character.

People, who were friends, but they themselves were contrahents each other, and suddenly one of them had said: "He or I!" (a very ridiculous behaviour!). If we are not allowed to keep both contrahents as friends, then it is better to keep nobody of them.

People, who are corrupt and prefer to follow the intrigues and lies of third people instead of asking us, if it would be really true, what the third people had said about us. Many friendships had been terminated on this way, but then these people were not really friends.

People, who prefer to say bad things about us to third people instead of talking directly with us, if they don't like something about us or if they think, that we ourselves did something wrong (for example that we did't follow the dogmas of the church or that we don't fit the taste of the society with our own individuality).

People, who once were very gentle, but over only a few years they had changed their character totally, and now they are the opposition of what they had been once. Maybe they had become moody, unfriendly, arrogant, selfish (and I am not their doormat!). Also maybe they had helped us once, and now they want to damage us (but not in all cases).

People, who are not really honest and reliable, after we had thought at first, we could trust them. For example it had happened, that they had given our telephone number and postal address to third people without our permission although we had told them not to do that (maybe also to those people, who never should have got that). But over the years we have learned.

People, who have no respect for the ownership and proprietary of another person. It had happened, that objects had been damaged or simply disappeared, while they had visited us. And lies came from these people instead of apologies, when we had asked them "Where is this object?" or "Why does this object look damaged now?". We were not always in the same room the whole time.

People, who are inhuman, regardless, without respect for another person (for example also for their own contacts). They are not interested, that also their friends (companions, co-founders and co-moderators) can get trouble, if they themselves do things, wich are inappropriate and inadequate. Also mostly they are not interested for the well-being of their decent companions, who suddenly had been attacked and beaten just because they had shown civil courage.

People, who did other very nasty things against us, although there was no reason for doing that. Of course we will not say "Hello!" to them anymore, if we will cross again their way, especially not, if they did't have apologized, and mostly they never will do that. But then we also don't need to forgive them.

We have experienced also those people, and now we think, we will experience the many different disappointments also in the future. We will try to be careful, but it will not be enough. At least we will not be surprised anymore, if the next disappointment will come some day.

A person cannot choose the older brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, mostly also not the neighbors, other teenagers or colleagues in the house, in the class or in the job. But the person can choose the other contacts and friends. Over the years some of the real contacts will become also friendships. Only a few friendships will remain at the end, but then these friendships will be true friendships.

Back to the topic, that more and more people had dumped us, finished our telephone call already after our first words or never called us back, when we had asked for a little help. It is very strange, that so many people did that with us especially in 2015 and in 2016, and especially in that time we really would have needed help. But we should have learned to do everything alone.

If they were not really our friends, then they should not suddenly appear again after a very long time and use the method "I know about nothing" ("Ich weiss von nichts"). It will not work. For Frank and me this will be no apology by such a person. We are not the "game ball" and "doormat" for the moods of other people. Sometimes we had given them a last chance, for nothing.

But if somebody had been thrown into a crisis at the same time, when also we ourselves had to experience something similar (it really was very critical), and if this person really had no possibility to call or write us, but apologizes for all that and confirms, that a long-time friendship still persists, then it is different, and this person didn't disappoint us.

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist