Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist

Old 4th October 2013, 19:38   #41
rockouthippie
Banned

Was 2013 better than 2012? Was 2013 better than 1979? No. Then on a day like today, I'd have a firm young girlfriend and a bottle of Annie Green Springs plum wine. This was before Reagan turned the country into a jail.

I think you kind of put one step in front of the other until you don't anymore. Perhaps to take a lesson from our dogs. A dog doesn't care that it's dead. It lives it's days and tries to be happy until it doesn't any more.

Worry is a killer.

rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2013, 01:36   #42
fc*uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post
Was 2013 better than 2012? I don't know. We have still 3 and a half months yet, before we can change to 2014. Also in 2013 very much things have happened, not only in 2012. But we have to bite us through all the bad situations in life...

And I have just seen: We are all tough fighter, and we can not let ourselves be beaten by anything...
Having delt with my fair share of difficult situations these past two years as well ... well, the only thing I have to say is humans are impressive. We can put up with a lot before we start to break.

Life does not get easier, it only gets harder as we all age. You just need to remember to take time occasionally to smell the roses so that the cow shit you deal with on a daily basis does not start to poison you.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2013, 16:46   #43
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Harder, yes, but we become stronger, so is it really harder to us? In some ways yes, but keep in mind that it's all a matter of perception. Sad that something is gone, or happy that you had the opportunity to have it? Hurt after a hardship, or proud you endured and overcame it? Upset you don't/can't have what you want, or working and measuring progress towards an achievable goal? Two people can look at the same exact thing and see something completely different.

Marley? I can see why comments are disabled on that video. The Bob name was right though. I'm still glad you posted it. I haven't heard it in a long time, and it's a song I really like. I like what you said about dogs (animals in general really). They seem to take their environment as given, prioritize actions based on needs, and cope with it the best way they can.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Worry,_Be_Happy

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2013, 23:56   #44
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Life does not get easier, it only gets harder as we all age.
You shot your game and if you didn't end up in prison or the insane asylum, you probably did alright. Age gives you a little grace. Mainly it's the experience to avoid shit. You can see trouble coming from a lot further away. Maybe your eyesight gets shorter and your foresight gets longer.
Old 9th October 2013, 19:11   #45
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

"and if you didn't end up in prison or the insane asylum, you probably did alright."... Ending up with Alzheimer is also not very nice, or if the own body itself is suddenly the prison. An accident can happen, where the spinal cord can be cut in the neck area, or the person can get a disease, and then the person cannot speak and cannot use the arms and legs anymore (the person will suffocate in the final stage). As long as You can speak and walk alone, it doesn't matter, if You cannot see and hear very well anymore some day...

"Life does not get easier, it only gets harder as we all age."... You are right. In younger years there will be somebody, who can hold You, but if You are older, suddenly this person is not here anymore. The own health becomes worse, if we become older, and we will lose other people, who were able to help us, because they had enough money and enough place in their apartments and because they were willing to help us. Suddenly these other people are dead or in a nursing home with only 1 room. Also my mother cannot help us anymore, if we would experience a second water damage or a fire...

I myself escaped from the death before my second birthday, but I was never physically fit. In the sport lessons I often got no more air after physical exertion and then I had to stop. In the primary school with "Montessori Pedagogy" the director and the teachers accepted that, but the director in the high school didn't that (the high school itself was the hell on earth for me). With 20 I wasn't healthy enough, nobody accepted me, but I was more healthy than today. In Berlin-Neukölln this is not such a problem for me like in Berlin-Wilmersdorf, where more intolerant people with prejudices are living (my parents experienced that, too, when they became older and they got their diseases). I don't know, what will happen 10-20 years later, of course...

Do I want to become 80? Only, if I can be sure, that I will not get Parkinson or Alzheimer. But if I would be 60 some day and if I would have further plans and then suddenly die, it also wouldn't be very good for me. 47 is already a very critical age, because it seems, that so many people suddenly have to die between 45 and 60, mostly because of a heart attack...

I didn't post these 2 links yet, but these topics are also very important:
What will happen to the profiles and uploads after the death?
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=370066
life is fragile
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=362380
The other topics are not so far away from this topic, especially in the second thread...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2013, 18:30   #46
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Today we got a nasty letter from the authorities. Because also Frank's mother had to be brought into the nursing home, they want to have money from us now. As Frank's wife I am obliged to support, too. My own mother has enough incomes, the costs of the nursing home are covered, but Frank's mother doesn't have enough incomes, and then the children and grandchildren can be obliged to pay. Some years ago another women was forced to sell her very good car, because her grandmother had to be brought into the nursing home. She and her mother are forced to pay, only the minimum set-socials are left for them. They cannot buy very much beautiful things anymore...

If the children themselves don't have enough incomes, then the authorities cannot force them to pay. But the authorities want to see also all insurance contracts. And if the authorities discover, that the children and their partners have valuable material goods, then these children and their partners can be forced to sell these material goods and to give the money to the authorities. In the Nineties musical intruments weren't valuable material goods, but laws can always be changed, and then the end for making own music could come soon...

On days like this I wish, I would get cancer and die soon...

Old 11th October 2013, 22:00   #47
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Is there a way you could make your music stuff into a business? Perhaps then it will belong to the business and not to you as much, and then they might not be able to take it from you.

Old 11th October 2013, 22:24   #48
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

But then we would have to pay from these incomes, too. The further incomes, this would be not very much money. The times have gone, where the musicians were able to exist only from the music itself. 1997 one of our artist-colleagues (we made an album with him) told us, he also would have to pay for the nursing home (his father was there), if he would get incomes with his music some day. A few weeks later his father died, and September 2007 he himself did with 60 because of cancer...

Authorities are always inhuman, they also force people to move into smaller leased apartments with only 1 room directly after the widowing, if they don't have enough incomes anymore to pay for the current bigger leased apartments. For the authorities it also wouldn't matter, if a musician would have plans to build up an own existence with the music. In the newspaper ads I saw very often the words "Sale due to lack of money!". Suddenly something had happened, the musicians had to pay very much (mostly immediately), although they didn't have this money, and they were forced to sell their musical instruments. They had to give up with making music...

In many cases the authorities send someone to the house / apartment to control, if the person has material goods, and their visits are unannounced (I got these knowledges by watching TV). But if they would send the bailiffs to take us away our musical instruments, they cannot take us away also the computers, because computers and internet are part of the basic needs (by the today's laws)...

Old 12th October 2013, 00:14   #49
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

I'm not saying you would have to make any significant money with the business, I'm just saying that it would be a way to protect your ability to keep your stuff.

Old 12th October 2013, 00:44   #50
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Last month Frank got a new manager. It is not in our hands. Frank has made much better songs than me. Because I know, that no label would make a contract with me, my own songs are free downloadable. I want, that the others can get my music, while I am alive and also after my death. To bring my music to the Internet Archive, I would need a label, and to make my music free downloadable on Bandcamp, an online-banking-account would be required to register there. But the authorities want to see also all our bank account statements...

I have written already some PMs in Facebook and I have talked with some people in a radio-chat. I will talk with some other people also at the telephone. And the supervisor of my mother is working in the office of a lawyer, who is also very good...

Since 2004 there is also a new law, the funeral duty. This means, the children and grandchildren have to pay for the funeral also, if they turn down the heritage. But if we cannot pay, then the authorities cannot force us to pay. We already know nothing more slowly than bad news, and it is only a matter of time until we will get the death message...

But I am thinking more and more, we have been born in the wrong country...

Old 13th October 2013, 01:44   #51
rockouthippie
Banned

You're worrying about things that will work themselves out. It is what it is. I spent a long time dealing with ill parents. Almost all of my adult life. Now it's over. I'm still here. Yes. Parts of it were very messy. It really screwed my life up. I'm still here. Now I'm gonna have an espresso. That's as far as I'm letting my thinking take me. Is there life after 50? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I've been on a grunge. I haven't shaved in a month. I need a haircut. Man. I look really old if I don't shave and cut my hair short. I can pass for 40 cleaned up. My whiskers are way too gray for "Just for men" anymore. It's like... Nice dye job...

Lately, I've just been having the barber do a butch with a #2 shear. There is a barber here in town that will do it for $4. I've been going to him since I was a kid.

Coffee is good. Puppies are good. Barber Bruce is only $4. Life is good.

Try not to think about anything if you can help it. Coffee. You're in Germany. Strudel. I love Strudel.
Old 14th October 2013, 22:40   #52
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

"Coffee. You're in Germany. Strudel. I love Strudel."... But the "Apfelstrudel" are with raisins. Okay, Frank likes raisins, and he would eat that. I myself hate raisins, olives, mustard, horseradish, caraway, goat cheese etc. If I buy buns, then I say: "Please pack the caraway rod always into another bag.".

I feel, I have aged very much in the last 3 years, and I can do less now than 3 years ago. I should also return to the hairdresser. From year to year we have less and less money. And now we should pay, although we cannot.

Summer 2002 I was asked about my life in an individual conversation. After I had talked about my life a little bit, I was told, that I had always fears since my whole life, and then I began to cry. It is normal, that tears run in such individual conversations.

I feel, as if I would have already been drawn into the burn-out. I am not able anymore to create something since a very long time. Always bad things had happened, since so many years, also because the diseases of my parents began so early. If I compare Frank and me with other people, then I know, we have no luck in life, or with other words: we have the luck not leased (wir haben das Glück nicht gepachtet). Someone else said: "You are right, luck looks very differently.", after I told him, what had happened in my mother's old apartment. I had planned the "house emergency call", because I wanted to keep my mother at home, but then the fire came, and she lost her leased apartment. Nobody can name this tragedy "luck".

I have to hope now, that we ourselves will not also lose our small leased apartment at the very loud street some day...

Old 17th October 2013, 19:58   #53
rockouthippie
Banned

My great grandmother Busch was born in Germany. She could make strudel that would make you weep. Another thing that's good is peach pie and vanilla ice cream.

Life kicked my ass all the way here and it's not done. We call that "Luck of the Irish" I've done my bit for king and country and now I'm just sort of looking out for me. I'm not really good at it.
Old 18th October 2013, 03:20   #54
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I think, Your grandmother was very good to You. I didn't learn to know the parents of my mother anymore, because with 14 she became fully orphan. I learned to know the parents of my father. My grandmother had died, before I came to school, and my grandfather had died before my 9th birthday, during the family journey in Austria (we had to return to Berlin immediately). My father's 9 years older sister was only conservative, but my mother's 9 years older sister had many prejudices and treated me very badly, because I am the second-born child.

"Luck of the Irish"... it is ironical, if I am right.

I should be glad, that I didn't have been born in a country, where the forced marriages without love are still happening, or in a country, where people are arrested and tortured because of an own political opinion (1996 I learned to know a man, who escaped from Iran to Germany).

You have an American lifestyle and I have a German lifestyle. Maybe it's time to change my lifestyle.

The music means a lot to me. Without the beautiful music my life would be more terrible. And I can enjoy the music very perfectly at home (PC and notebook) and outside (in the city train and in a park)...

Old 18th October 2013, 13:33   #55
rockouthippie
Banned

The more things change, the more they stay the same. America isn't all beer and pretzels either.
Old 18th October 2013, 19:05   #56
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

But You seem to take it more easy than I myself do. I remember also, that You have talked about a life with debts in another thread. I wanted to die without debts, but maybe it isn't possible for me anymore some day, maybe I will be dragged into debts, whenever it could happen. I don't need to go to events, which are expensive, I also don't need to make a journey anymore, because it's also too expensive for me now, but I need a minimum of life, and I don't want to have a life, where it isn't possible anymore to enjoy something...

Old 21st October 2013, 21:50   #57
rockouthippie
Banned

In America, nearly all of us will die in debt unless we get hit by a truck and run over by a road grader.
Old 27th October 2013, 11:45   #58
NJK
Forum Frisian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
You shot your game and if you didn't end up in prison or the insane asylum, you probably did alright. Age gives you a little grace. Mainly it's the experience to avoid shit. You can see trouble coming from a lot further away. Maybe your eyesight gets shorter and your foresight gets longer.
amen brother

Darkwave radio 24/7 --
-----------------------------------
Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2013, 21:21   #59
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
But You seem to take it more easy than I myself do.
Probably not.

My mom told me once "You can't look too needy"
Old 31st October 2013, 23:24   #60
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I am so sorry for You, rockouthippie...

The unfortunate series is already very long, and it began in Spring 2011, although June 2012 was really extreme. But it must finally stop. If such an unfortunate series would end up with an incredible and more terrible tragedy, it would not be fair.

2 days ago I had finished filling out the paper forms, someone had helped me. Copies were made, and I brought the paper forms to the authorities in the other district. The way to the city hall was much longer because of the many operational disruptions at the railway lines.

Today I had my other very important date, and I talked about my fears and the definition of luck. It is very important, that I talk with a professional person regularly.

I don't make pleasure trips anymore since a long time, because it isn't possible right now. Currently long-term dates for pleasure trips cannot be made, only other dates, which have more priority. A walk at the water (3 S-Bahn-Stations away) has to be made very short-term. But if I am outside, and I come near a park or something else, then I visit it, of course... In September I visited a park near our home. I watched the artificial waterfalls, while I listened to my MP3s. Some teenagers had thrown in trash, also a cardigan. But the artificial waterfalls are not a trash can. The teenagers have no education... Later, in October, I visited the first cemetery on the left side, when I was on the way to a supermarket (1 U-Bahn-Station away). I walked the long way between the large old trees to the end and then back to the portal. I saw the many autumn leaves. On that day it had rained very much, but fortunately not, when I was outside.

The music makes it much more bearable for me. Maybe the music can also prevent a nervous breakdown or postpone it, who will know that. 32 GB internal storage and 256 GB external storage would be much better, of course. In my Archos 43 only 32 GB as micro SDHC card are possible, and I had to delete already many less good albums to get new good albums onto this card by copying via Windows Explorer (I always close Winamp before connecting my Archos 43). The best tracks will be always with me and they bring me into a better mood...

Last edited by Sabine Klare; 1st November 2013 at 00:28.
Old 4th November 2013, 03:31   #61
rockouthippie
Banned

I like the Bangles. Rock band. No bullshit.

and a lick from the blues-meister...

I'm good.
Old 4th November 2013, 12:52   #62
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Thank You for the 2 videos, rockouthippie. I didn't know the 2nd band yet...

I never wanted to be faced with conflicts, not in my childhood & youth and also not now. In the primary school with "Montesorri Pedagogy" (1973-1978) the class teacher made ​​many discussions with us, we talked also about how to resolve conflicts. I had learned very much, but not everything, because in the last 35 years many things had changed. I didn't know, which words I am not allowed anymore to use.

The time from September 2001 until June 2003 was too stressy, but not stressy enough, if I compare that with the time from February 2011 until now, and I wouldn't be surprised anymore, if all these problems will last much longer, until Spring 2015 or much later.

Fortunately my own mother feels very good, she only annoys me with her 20 or more telephone calls per day. I cannot tell her, that I would come on that day and I would need 1 hour for my way (the way is between 30 and 45 minutes). After 15 minutes she would call us at home, why I wouldn't be "here" yet. I say nothing, and suddenly I appear in her room. I did that also yesterday, she was surprised and very glad, that I was "here". I took my Odys Xelio (also with a 32 GB micro SDHC card) and my HDMI cable out of my bag and I showed her my artwork on her TV and I played some tracks from Frank. The last time I had played some of my WMV-videos. On my Archos 43 I have other artists, albums and songs, and I use it for the listening outside with real on-ear-headphones (I have a very good player on my device).

Although I have only Electronic and its related genres on my computer, USB-sticks and portable devices, I listen also to many other music-styles. In the evening I am in the radio-chat of Radio Sunrise very often, not only on Friday, and on the other days they play music from some other genres incl. Rock and Blues, mostly rarities and legendary songs, also as other versions. I would like to listen also to the music from the former ice cream vendor. Currently he uses MAGIX for creating his tracks, and also he himself loves Blues.

We have already November, after the "November Days & Nights" the "December Days & Nights" will follow and then the topic "The New Year Is Coming Soon". And I want to have a better year, but at least not a worse year...

Old 5th November 2013, 04:18   #63
rockouthippie
Banned

You don't know Savoy Brown? Since 1966. Still playing gigs. Kim Simmonds has been playing that Gibson V for 40 years. I think he's got it.

So, if you're on a "Hellbound Train" you might as well sing along.
Old 5th November 2013, 15:30   #64
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

1966 I started to use a pacifier, and I was in a stroller...

I didn't know Savoy Brown yet. Frank was in the same room, and he has said, Savoy Brown sounds very good. I can ask the people in Radio Sunrise, if they know Savoy Brown, but I am sure, they do. The next time they can play some songs. Or I can use YouTube, because YouTube is very good for listening to music, and I always know how to make the listening very perfect.

In my childhood mostly I listened to some songs of the genres Rock & Pop only in the TV (at first only with a "Black & White TV"). I remember "Hitparade" and "Disco". There were also some festivals outside, and the operators of carousels had also played such music. My parents themselves listened mostly to Barock and Classic. They loved the strings more than the brasses. Also Frank and I myself use more the strings sounds than the brass sounds. I can take a look very quickly, which musician-software does have more strings sounds and which musician-software does have more brass sounds. The file paths will give me the answer. I have some very good artist-software on my Workstation PC, and also these software-folders are watched folders.

Unfortunately many families have only less incomes, and they cannot make family journeys. But if there are festivals near their homes and if there are little children, who want to make carousel rides, can the parents say "No", because they don't have the money? Another father had lost his job 4 years ago, and I thought, what would he say, if his little son would wish a toy and he couldn't buy it for his son. My old family wasn't rich, but also not poor, and for me it's incredible, if I see the many TV-news about very poor families.

Today we got a letter. We don't need to pay for Franks mother, for now. But they will ask us again, and if we would have more incomes some day, then we would be committed to tell that, and these authorities would verify us again, if we would have to pay. The other musician had the same problems, also he and his wife had been verified many times. His father in the nursing home died later. Nobody knows, if an old or diseased person will live in a nursing home for many years or die after a half year.

The time has gone, when we got beautiful letters or postcards from our friends (today they come via E-Mail). If a letter comes, then mostly from the authorities, the management for the houses or from another institution. And mostly such a letter does not contain good news, only bad news. Maybe that's the reason, why I am afraid of letters. Last year we got many bad news via telephone calls, but once also via E-Mail (after the house of our girlfriend had been destroyed by a fire). But if fewer letters and postcards are traveling now, does the job of a letter carrier have a good future? I think, the older postmen will keep their jobs, until they go into retirement (or die), but less new postmen will be employed now. Anyway there are always more unemployed people in this country, and that is not very encouraging...

Old 5th November 2013, 21:17   #65
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
then we would be committed to tell that, and these authorities would verify us again, if we would have to pay.
We could all wish we would have to make more money so that we'd have to pay. I like paying. Luckily men seem to die quick. Both countries have used quantitative easing to unburden some of the debt. Both countries had the banks buy commodities futures (specifically food) instead of investing in things that create jobs. Some places in the world have a drought and commodities seemed a better bet than risking investment in working people.

I haven't had a steak in a month. Thanks bankers.
Old 20th November 2013, 20:47   #66
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I want to die... Because today my last hope has gone forever...

But I feel already since many days, that the world is breaking down around Frank and me, more and more, also, because our own healths get worse and worse. We really don't know, what will happen as next...

2 days ago our analog studio mixer has got broken totally. Also many other hardware parts and music instruments of our music studio get more and more broken. We have no money to bring them to the service shop and we have no money to buy a new 24-channel analog mixer. We are artists, but we cannot make new music anymore. It's the end of a long-time musical career for us...

Old 21st November 2013, 07:58   #67
rockouthippie
Banned

I would be feeling about like that now if I allowed it. It is a self indulgence you can't afford to entertain thoughts like that.

Let's practice:

How are you?
Fine.

It the only answer that isn't gonna make someone else feel rotten too, If you thought about it, you'd know sharing those kind of thoughts didn't make you feel any better either,

A lot of feelings and problems can be resolved with soul searching and contemplation. This isn't one of them. The only way to win is not to play.
Old 21st November 2013, 20:35   #68
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Is that a long never-ending series of misfortunes or a long series of misfortunes with a tragic end? I hope, it will be only the first scenario and not the second scenario, because I don't want to see also fatalities some day.

We wanted to make a nice day. We turned on our music-studio. I had made a better cable-connection 2 years ago for a better sound, and I got audio into my PC once, although the audio-CD-burner had to be turned on. We turned it on again, and I started my Goldwave for the recording. I had controlled also on the top left behind my Goldwave, but I saw no audio-signal. Our both Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro headphones were connected with the headphone jack of the analog studio mixer via a headphones-splitter. I saw no audio on my PC and Frank saw nearly nothing in the peak meters with the LED lamps of the main output. The sound was only very quiet. After 1 hour we lost the left channel totally and it didn't come back, also the 4 internal effects of this mixer didn't work anymore. It seems, that some whole platines got broken, someone said: "Das klingt nach einigen kaputten Baugruppen." ("That sounds like some broken modules."). The repairs of the studio mixer and the music synthesizer are very expensive, also a new analog 24-channel-studio-mixer is very expensive, too expensive, and we don't have enough money anymore after all the strong price rises. It can also happen, that suddenly a synthesizer is smoking completely by and then can never be used anymore, it happened to someone else many years ago.

There are many ways to lose a music studio slowly or quickly:
1. More and more is getting broken and repairs cannot be paid anymore.
2. Suddenly the lease agreement contract is terminated by the landlord or management for the houses, or one of the 2 partners suddenly dies, and the other one is forced to move from the old bigger apartment to a new smaller apartment.
3. Suddenly the musician has to pay thousands of Euros, after something had happened, suddenly and unexpectedly, and the musician is forced to sell all the equipment.
$. Suddenly a fire in the house or apartment can happen, and the musician can lose all the music-instruments and also all master-recordings, if nobody else has the backup-copies. (I can say the same about photos, drawings & paintings).

All good things are three, but mostly also all bad things. The first bad thing was, that our studio mixer got broken totally. The second thing were the very sad news for us all in the internet (since yesterday). What will be the third bad thing, maybe a very terrible telephone call, more terrible than all the previous telephone calls, or a letter with very bad news, worse than the bad news from all the previous letters?

I don't need to travel to other countries, I also don't need a palace, I don't need to be a millionaire, I want to have only a life with less fears...

Last edited by Sabine Klare; 21st November 2013 at 21:50.
Old 22nd November 2013, 08:31   #69
rockouthippie
Banned

My house burned once. I know what losing art is. I know what destroyed musical instruments are. Get some paint buckets and a couple sticks. It's all a Somalian guy I know needs. If music can't move you without money, you're fucked anyway.

Isn't an artist supposed to suffer?
Old 22nd November 2013, 20:17   #70
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

My artist-colleagues have said, music can be created also with musician-software & VST-plugins, and I have Ableton, FL Studio, MAGIX and Propellerhead.

Sorry, that I felt so sick since many months and that I wasn't able to compose new songs.

Just published my new lyrics, I have written them today during listening to Electronic Music on Radio Sunrise:
http://www.lastfm.de/user/SabineKlar...neuem_planeten

Edit: Just published my next lyrics, also written during the listening, this time in English:
http://www.lastfm.de/user/SabineKlar...re_do_you_come

Last edited by Sabine Klare; 22nd November 2013 at 21:48.
Old 24th November 2013, 01:43   #71
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
My artist-colleagues have said, music can be created also with musician-software & VST-plugins, and I have Ableton, FL Studio, MAGIX and Propellerhead.
I'd sure as hell like to see that. Always seemed to me like music was in your head and if you were really talented you could get other people to dance.
Old 24th November 2013, 02:05   #72
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Getting other people to dance, that's what I want to do...

Old 29th November 2013, 11:24   #73
rockouthippie
Banned

It's really not all that hard to be creative. I'm not a bible thumper or anything, but the Lord inspires me to make a lot of noise. I walk unafraid because though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I know I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley.

I haven't been to Germany in a very long time. I'm half Dutch, 1/4 German and 1/4 Polish which probably makes me the most hard headed asshole you ever met. My ancestors came to knock down trees in Oregon largely with their breath.

I am only by the slimmest margin civilized. I would be adept at convincing you otherwise if I wanted to cut your throat. All of my ancestors have been trying to kill each other for 1000 years.

Depending on who you talk to, I'm either a Saint or Azrael. I'm good at both.

Go. Take no prisoners.

You have two hands. Use them. If you have time to think too much, you weren't.
Old 2nd December 2013, 04:20   #74
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Hello rockouthippie,

sorry, I wasn't able to go online earlier. But I am trying to find a little bit time now. I am fighting in all edges, because I don't want to give up my last hope, our last hope...

I think, I am 100% German, but I can ask my mother again.

Frank and I hope, that we could escape from the darkness again some day. The better times have already gone a while ago, these are bygone times now.

On some evenings I have only cried, but I am trying to write now. Later I have to prepare some things.

1 week ago I have searched on YouTube with the keywords "wherever you are". I have found some songs, I have checked them, and I have posted this one in Twitter, Facebook and Google+...

ONE OK ROCK - WHEREVER YOU ARE

But I am still hoping, that I don't have to post the following video as next video soon:

Zsymphonic - The Weeping

I still love You all, and You can catch me up in the many music-video-platforms...

Old 3rd December 2013, 08:05   #75
rockouthippie
Banned

^that was real Thanks. Have some salt,
Old 6th December 2013, 20:58   #76
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I did a search for a further song in YouTube, "where do we go now". I took some pre-listens, and I cannot decide, which song is better now:

Freaky Age - Where do we go now (lyrics)

or

Nick Cave - Where do we go now but nowhere?

But this is still the question, and it should be asked, of course...

Old 5th November 2014, 11:17   #77
Kristina Wallace
Banned

I would say that my level of patience depends on my current state of mind. If I am undergoing a lot of stress then a petty thing can really freak me out. Maybe it really depends on the situation as well.
Kristina Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2014, 19:52   #78
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Oh yes...

There are many factors, which come together. Sometimes a person can keep stable, sometimes not...

The stress & trouble will never stop. Suddenly new stress & trouble can come, really unexpectedly. It always comes unexpectedly, along with pain & sorrow...

I don't know yet, what will happen with Frank and me in 2015. But if we will be forced to move, then the next stress & trouble will come, of course...

Also if I cannot get rid off the stress & trouble, pain & sorrow, I have to take care, that it will not throw me to the ground...

Old 6th November 2014, 00:43   #79
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

In my adult life I have moved ten times. Ten. It's very hard, but it's still possible. I look at my health first, because sometimes, that's all I have control over.

Old 6th November 2014, 18:09   #80
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Until the Nineties couples with low income received state aid also, if they lived in apartments with maximal 3 rooms. Since 2000 many of them had been forced to move into other apartments with maximal 2 rooms, less square meters they were granted. Many people, who suddenly lose their partner, are forced to move, too, and they cannot take everything from the old apartment to the new apartment, because the new apartment is much smaller. Also mostly the new apartment is configured differently.

A moving is not only very stressy, it is also very expensive, and many people get debts because of a neccessary moving.

After our wedding we moved from the 1-room-apartment to a 2-room-apartment, where we lived for 12 years. Then we got the water damage due to the pipe break in the apartment above, suddenly and unexpectedly. It wasn't possible anymore to live in the old apartment, and the next moving was neccessary. The new apartment was configured differently.

But 10 movings? That's really very much, too much. I myself would already have been on the ground.

I don't have much trust in life anymore after so many bad experiences. I know, that bad things always happen suddenly and unexpectedly. I got a new phobia: I have fears, if I have to go outside, that then I never can come back home anymore. Of course the apartment should be in the same state, if I come home, it should look, how I left it, it should never look differently...

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist

Tags
breakdown, health, human, stress, trouble