Old 20th September 2012, 15:39   #1
Chrisby

Syncing to external memory card

Good afternoon all!

I have posted this in another forum and was advised to post it here. Here is the problem I am having at them moment:

I have got a Samsung Galaxy S3 and am using Winamp for Android and also my desktop PC. In order to sync music, playlists etc I used the wireless function through my desktop Winamp program. This sync'd it to the internal memory of my phone.

I have since bought an external 32GB memory card and have moved all my music over to the card. I have then gone into the Winamp app on my phone and I have all my playlists still, however there's no tracks listed in any of them ( I suspect this is because I have moved the files), however they can still be played if I go into the 'all songs'. I then went to sync it wirelessly and it came up with the usual message where it tells you how many tracks will be added etc... this time it said 199 (for arguments sake) I had only added another album and playlist (say 13 tracks). I chose not to sync it because I obviously don't want it adding all the tracks to the internal memory again.

My question is how do I change it so when I am syncing it only adds tracks to the external 32gb card?

Thanks in advance
Chrisby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2012, 22:41   #2
Chrisby

Okay it seems I can only sync to external memory with USB attached, which I have now done. The problem I have now is that although my playlist say they sync'd...they appear in winamp app but no songs are listed in any of my playlists...

Can anyone help?
Chrisby is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support