X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BastardKidKris
    • Sep 2005

Plugin not scrobbling

I haven't messed with any settings in a long time, but this week, I haven't been able to scrobble from my iPod or from Winamp. I have it set to 'cache if no iPod connected' but even if I have it connected, nothing shows up on last.fm.

The plugin is working though, I see that it is submitting tracks. The log also suggests that it is handshaking properly with last.fm. I am using the 1.1.11p7 plugin with Winamp 5.581

Any idea? I hate loosing scrobbles!
    ThinkPad T61, C2D @ 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, Win7x64Pro
  • Timy_T
    • Dec 2003

I have a similar problem with the Audioscrobbler Plugin.
    I use "Audioscrobbler for Winamp 1.1.11p7 DrO INTERNAL TEST BUILD" ( I think this one ist installed with ml-ipod).
    Evertime I try to configure the AS-plugin, winamp crashes and is closed. This was not the case some time ago (I guess bevor the update to 3.10).
    Sometimes scrobbling works, sometimes not.

Tim

Comment

• BastardKidKris
      • Sep 2005

I gave up, and started using lastPod to manually scobble from my iPod
      ThinkPad T61, C2D @ 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, Win7x64Pro

Comment

• soullesssoldier
        • Apr 2009

Thanks BastardKidKris, lastPod works a treat. Really wish Abu would fix the audioscrobbler for ml_ipod though.

Comment

• DrO
          • Sep 2003

abu was never really maintaining the AS plug-in - that was more my area of things and after being harassed by some users to do it (when i'm pushed to work on the thing when i don't use it), it keeps slipping down my to do list. really you'd be better looking for a better alternative than waiting on a basically unsupported plug-in (as the standalone AS and ml_ipod plug-ins are currently veering towards).

-daz
          WACUP Project <‖> "Winamp Ramblings" - Indie Winamp Dev Blog

Comment

Working...
          X