Old 28th August 2005, 04:50   #1
Jendoline

Send a message via ICQ to Jendoline Send a message via AIM to Jendoline Send a message via Yahoo to Jendoline
DJLess System...

What I am looking for is how to stream music from our server. I use sam and of course I can stream from my computer but I want to have a djless system where when no dj is on the server picks up the stream and plays music and also has a thing where it plays ads after a certain amount of time. Is there something out there for my server? I tried to do a search on here and didn't see anything.

I know it can be done cause the old station I was at does it now, but not sure how. Also it would need to be able to be recognized and switch to my dj when they are signed in to dj.

Any help would be appreciated and maybe I am not fully explaining it. You can always email me at jendoline@yahoo.com as well.

Thank you all for your help!!!

Jenn aka Jendoline
Jendoline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2005, 08:30   #2
Nick@ss

sam will do what you are asking but i dont think any of it is automatic,

also check out the 24/7 on demand link im my sig as it will keep your radio live for you without the need for a pc to be connected if your serveris hosted,
allthought this doesnt have sheduling we do have it almost complete and will; be giving a release date soon

any questions pop over and see us
Nick@ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support