Old 21st May 2018, 12:39   #1
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
For Sale :: 1001skins.com

I believe, I am out of the skinning game altogether and I will be putting 1001skins.com on the block for sell. I'd like it to be owned by a community member; as the website/app could use a caring person to keep it going.

1001skins.com - has been around since 1999-12-16 14:13:37; it is 18 years old and has 3257 Available Winamp skins, wallpapers, graphics, and bootstrap themes for websites.

It when ran with advertisements; generated 80-100 monthly revenue, has an alexa global rank of 871,227, Google Page Rank: 3, Average Monthly Reach: 1,049,839, PageViews Per User: 5, Uniue Users: 110,960 Per Day.

The site hosting cost is 5.79 Monthly and 10.79 yearly for domain fees; If you are interested in purchase this website; submit me an email garrjo(at)gmail.com | unless you know my direct email that is...then use it. Make a real offer by using the subject 1001skins | Offer.

Over the next month, I will evaluate all reasonable offers and make a decision soon.

Thank You,

-Jax

1001skins |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. - Mr. Jones
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Arts and Design