Old 2nd April 2012, 06:38   #1
rockouthippie
Banned

Sturm Ruger - Out of Guns

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/fourth...er-us-out-guns

It's official. Sturm Ruger is out of guns. Because everyone is afraid Obama is gonna do a gun grab, everybody and their monkey has been buying a brand new shiny Ruger and Ruger is out of guns.

Obama hasn't ever indicated he's interested in any gun legislation at all. He's yawned at anybody calling him to renew the assault weapons ban. He's never given any indication guns are his thing at all. The assault weapons ban didn't do anything and Obama knows that.

Obama has all his onions riding on this health care thing. If he makes it work, he's a hero. If not, he's Jimmy Carter.

Even in the present day, Carter is at least a meter away from any President, past or present.

I don't see any reason to hoard ammo and guns. Am I missing something? Most of my stuff is dusty, old and if you busted in my house, I'd probably just klobber you with something heavy. It's just a hassle most of the time to go get your gun, so ya just use what's handy.

I can just see the headline now. Burglar killed by brass duck bookend! Bitch slapped with Holy Bible!

You can have my antique brass duck bookend when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmy.jpg
Views:	772
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	49561  
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News