Old 14th August 2012, 22:51   #1
webthing
Forum King

Woman Admits to Poisoning Boyfriend With Visine Drops

A 33-year-old Pennsylvania woman could spend the rest of her life in prison after admitting to police that she repeatedly poisoned her boyfriend with Visine eye drops for more than three years in a bid for his attention.

Vickie Jo Mills of Ayr Township, Pa., was arrested Thursday and charged with 10 counts of aggravated assault, 10 counts of simple assault and 10 counts of reckless endangerment after she told authorities she slipped Visine eye drops into the drinking water of her boyfriend, 45-year-old Thurman Edgar Nesbitt III.

Mills, who has a child with Nesbitt, told Pennsylvania State Police she put Visine drops, medicinally used to "get the red out" of eyes, into his drinking water 10 to 12 times since June 2009.

Nesbitt had been sick for years with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and blood pressure and breathing problems, according to police. His doctor, Dr. Harry Johnston, alerted authorities in after detecting traces of tetrahydrozoline, a chemical found in eye drops, in Nesbitt's blood tests.

A follow up test at the police station showed Nesbitt had 49 nanograms per milliliter of tetrahydrozoline in his system, categorized by medical experts as "an extremely high level, according to the Record Herald newspaper.

Mills, according to an affidavit, "never meant to kill him [Nesbitt], only wanted him to pay more attention to her."

Video
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...opstories.html
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2012, 10:37   #2
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to mike-db
Great scott! Poor man, what a terrible way to find out you hate your girlfriend.

SEX APPEAL UP IN HERE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mike-db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2012, 23:19   #3
thinktink
Forum King

Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
I know I'm whacko. Nuts. Bonko. Crazy. Psycho. Eighteen fries short of a six-pack even. But this? I can't even fit this into my head. How can a person who truly loves their partner, or at least trusts them enough to have sex with, come to poison their significant other. I mean there has to be something else going on here, something not in the story. Or are women in this country really capably of such back-assward thinking? GAWD I hope not. I mean seriously?! How can someone do such a thing for THREE YEARS and HONESTLY expect that it will garner them "more attention." Think about it, just one year is LONG ENOUGH to realize that poisoning somebody to the point they become physically ill is going to MAKE that person pay attention to ANYBODY let-alone you.

When I say that I cannot fit this in my head, you had best bet your sweet bippy I mean it.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2012, 21:27   #4
fc*uk

oh it's gotten her more attention from him, which is exactly what she was after.

unfortunately for her, it's the wrong kinda of attention.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2012, 04:09   #5
rockouthippie
Banned

Psycho-bitches are a lot more common than you'd think. I've probably talked to a million people in my life. There is a low percentage, perhaps 1 or 2%, of people who are on the dangerous side.

You might not notice them, and most of the time they wouldn't be poisoners or people who shot up a movie theater. But they are there waiting for circumstances most of us would shrug off to be invoked for crazy.

How crazy? Pretty damn scary.

I don't think it's that uncommon to have friends you find out are psycho. There are maybe a half dozen people I know that I avoid just because they are an accident looking for a place to happen. And sometimes.. things go better for them and you can cross them off the psycho list... for a while anyway....

This case is sort of like Münchausen syndrome by proxy. The girlfriend wanted to mother her sick boyfriend who she always kept sick. Weird, but not super uncommon. It usually comes up with children that are purposely made sick so a parent looks like a saint.

What did we really expect from a bunch of drunk, drug addicted, amoral monkeys? None of us is really worth a shit no matter how much we protest. We're all about 2 hairs from having our cheese slip off our cracker at any moment.

Life is frustrating, annoying and stressful a lot of the time. We often don't react well to it. Sometimes I look at this and think "There before the grace of God go I".
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News