Old 21st May 2010, 01:17   #1
nail_clinic

PLEASE HELP. problem with covers

hi
i downloaded the plugin and everything was going great.
i transfer a couple of albums (*) to my 160GB classic ipod sixth-generation-2007-model
and then i disconnect it.

i check my ipod and i noticed something wrong with the covers. when i played a song on my ipod, just a few songs kept the cover, but almost every song display that music note (when there's no cover). Then i noticed that only the first song of each album still have the right cover. so on the cover flow, everything looks normal.

i wanted to fix it so i connect my ipod again and in ipod tools i selected "refresh all album covers" (or something like that) and it started sync. i disconnect the ipod and...something TERRIBLE... i notice that every cover is corrupted!
most of albums doesnt have cover and others display repeatedly the covers of those couple of albums (*) i transfer in the beggining using the plugin.

i freaked out and i think "goddamn, i have to return to itunes".
just a while ago i connect the ipod using itunes and all the cover are there. everything is tagged perfectly! but then i disconect and keep getting the corrupted covers on the ipod!

i have 16000 songs on this thing and i worked really hard to kept my library in order. i wouldn't like to restore it!

please help!!
nail_clinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp iPod Plugin Discussion