Old 22nd February 2007, 13:34   #1
denlewod

Playlists

Dear everybody.

May be I'm stupid, but I really can't understand HOW TO SORT PLAYLISTS BY NAME IN MEDIA LIBRARY!!!

Help me please!
denlewod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2007, 14:37   #2
germain47

Are you wanting to sort your playlists in the left column or sort songs within an individual playlist in the primary ml display? If the former, drag & drop. If the latter, click the misc button & choose your sorting method.
germain47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2007, 14:59   #3
denlewod

Quote:
Originally posted by germain47
Are you wanting to sort your playlists in the left column or sort songs within an individual playlist in the primary ml display? If the former, drag & drop. If the latter, click the misc button & choose your sorting method.
In the left column. Only drag & drop? More than 50 playlists? Owful! It would be great if it would be such option to sort playlists in the left column...
denlewod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2007, 05:10   #4
djskaterj

Send a message via ICQ to djskaterj
any ways how do you get a playlist started
djskaterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2007, 00:48   #5
richard eugene

My problem seams to be that I double click on songs to bring it up to be played and all of the songs in the liberary show up. Is there something I need to do to bring up only the songs I want to play?
richard eugene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2007, 13:07   #6
germain47

Quote:
any ways how do you get a playlist started
Open the playlist editor, hit the REMove button to clear.
You can add files from the ML or from Explorer.

From library highlight the files you want to add. (Single click while holding control or to add a series, click on top file, hold shift while clicking on bottom file.)
Once you have the files you want, right click, select enque.
You can do this multiple times if necessary. Once files are in the PL editor you can sort, delete, etc. From explorer basically the same process or you can drag & drop.

You can save your PL as an m3u file in explorer or if you want to save in the ML right click playlist in left column, select import current playlist and it will appear below as "imported playlist" which you can rename.

Quote:
My problem seams to be that I double click on songs to bring it up to be played and all of the songs in the liberary show up. Is there something I need to do to bring up only the songs I want to play?
Right click on the file, select enque or select multiple files as explained above.
germain47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion