Old 1st April 2002, 13:06   #41
[LMF]ZeroKool
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to [LMF]ZeroKool
Quote:
Originally posted by KelseyB
this has got to be the craziest thread in a good while.
hehe....

anyway, just to let people know, current match is

Darth Vader vs Mini Me

KLJS the Fated One! 31787478
Buffy stole my soul.Inatlantis has it.

Last edited by [LMF]ZeroKool; 1st April 2002 at 13:21.
[LMF]ZeroKool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2002, 13:24   #42
DIMMERS

Send a message via Yahoo to DIMMERS
darth vader Vs. mini me

darth has the size advantage but that will not put mini me off, he is a tough old bastard. they square up to each other and mini me head butts vader, vader falls to the floor, size advantage gone. mini me takes a run to the ropes and is trip up from outside the ropes by luke skywalker, mini me hits his face off the floor, the blood is everywhere, vader looks over to luke and in the telephatic voice says to luke "i knew you would turn to the dark side" luke thinks for a second, and turns around and runs away from the ring shouting "i will never fight for the dark side" mini me is in stitches, vader gets up runs after mini me, mini me is after his witabex and is fast, he outruns vader, vader is flaed out, he falls down. mini me climbs the top rope and jumps on vader's head, twice, vader is fucked, mini me takes off his helmet, he can't breathe, he dies saying "luke i was always on the good side" mini me says "shut the fuck up", amd slaps him around the face with a brown trout.. mini me wins.

coming to the ring now is one..no wait two..no wait three no wait..four shit all the oompa loompa's.

mini me Vs. the oompa loompa's (the light small weight world title)
DIMMERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2002, 13:36   #43
[LMF]ZeroKool
Major Dude

As the battle for the light small weight world title starts, Mini Me having been exhausted by the earlier match. Mini Me was no match,as the oompa loompa's pounded on Mini with the "Oompa loompa's Tap Dance". The win is assured for the Oompa Loompa's or is it! In ran Luke Skywalker and stomp on both Mini and the Oompa's to pick up the win.

Luke Skywalker wins!
But the battle is far from over....the next opponent looms close..
In ran Spike,Buffy,Xander,Willow,Tara,Giles,Anya & Dawn
The crowd goes wild as the whole Scoobies team ran in for this one-sided ultimate handicap matchup.

Luke Skywalker vs Spike,Buffy,Xander,Willow,Tara,Giles,Anya & Dawn

Old 1st April 2002, 13:53   #44
DIMMERS

Send a message via Yahoo to DIMMERS
it may be a one sided match up but in comes the oompa loompa's nemesis's the seven dwarfs the force is strong with these ones,
they hate buffy and co. as much as the rest of us so with all that anger they have a good chance. spike is confused he cannot change into a deamon, luke laughs so does happy!!!! luke tells him that he is just a caractor in a fictional tv soap and that his powers are useless here. spike runs, the rest are now fucked so willow tries to seduce the seven dwarfs but falls for them and runs off to join andromida, luke looks at the rest of the team and powers up his light saver using heavy duty duracel bateries, he proceeds to chop them up to little pieces, skywalker the winner.

the next match up is a toughie in comes the millenium falcon, out steps hans solo, he's mad at the insest between luke and his sister, he is raring to go.(the intergolactic championship meteorite belt)
DIMMERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2002, 14:20   #45
[LMF]ZeroKool
Major Dude

Luke Skywalker vs Hans Solo

Before the match could start, in ran the seven dwarfs, Willow,Spike,Buffy,Xander,Giles,Anya,Tara & Dawn and a special guest Angel. The crowd goes wild. Apparently, Luke Skywalker only decimated the bots of the Scoobies Team. Buffy,Angel,Spike & the Scoobies went on to hit "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" on Luke Skywalker.Luke was about to be decimated by the Sunnydale gang,when Luke's wife, Mara Jade Skywalker ran in and pull Luke out of harm's way and fled. Hans who was being pounded about by the seven dwarfs, was about to be gang up on by the Sunnydale Gang, in ran Princes Leia,Luke and Mara Jade and rescue Hans.All four then high tail out of the arena.(on a side note,Hans Solo finally regain his memory that Leia is deeply in love with him and his memory of Luke and Leia is put up by the dark side!!). Winning by default,Buffy and gang wait for the next opponent when Hong Kong's International artist ran in and hit "Reflections" on the whole Sunnydale team and the seven dwarfs. Buffy and gang woke up from their hypnosis done to them by the Master when they saw their evil ways.So, Buffy and gang left the arena to return to Sunnydale for a battle with the Master. Snow White ran in the lead the confused seven dwarfs back into the story books. Coco Lee picks up the win as she is the last one standing!

Coco Lee Wins!
But the next match has already started...

In ran the star of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Zhang ZiYi.

Coco Lee Vs Zhang ZiYi

Note:I can't kill off Luke and Buffy & Gang just like that, I am a fan of both,so I send them away.

Old 1st April 2002, 14:48   #46
spikejason

Quote:
skywalker the winner

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!
i am sorry but i dont think that skywalker could even come close tbeating the buffy gang. He wouldnt stand a bloody chance against them. How many times h buffy saved the world, erm about 7 times, even from a GOD!!!!!
So im really sorry but that match is surely void, the only person who could even come close to beeting the buffy gang would be .......
well ctually i dont know as the ae pretty much invinsible..... really tho is there any 1 who could beat them as a team?????
spikejason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2002, 15:04   #47
GoldenSphynx
Forum King

Darth vader quickly unleashes his light saber and goes or mini me but me is just too fast and short so darth throws away the light saber. mini goes to the top rope and does the "The spy who shagged ME" on darth vader head. darth vaders mask falls off and we see that it was really the brain from pinky and the brain! Mini starts laughing and then brain does a "I am ur father" and knocks the life out of mini...

Darths hand is raised but wait...mini is up and hes running towards brain...Ohhhhhhh, noooooo mini just did the "Now uve got nothing to shag with" brain falls to the floor in excruciating pain mini starts to brekdance and spin on his head...he finishes the brain off with the "Break Dance Break a thon"
GoldenSphynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2002, 15:32   #48
[LMF]ZeroKool
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by spikejason

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!
i am sorry but i dont think that skywalker could even come close tbeating the buffy gang. He wouldnt stand a bloody chance against them. How many times h buffy saved the world, erm about 7 times, even from a GOD!!!!!
So im really sorry but that match is surely void, the only person who could even come close to beeting the buffy gang would be .......
well ctually i dont know as the ae pretty much invinsible..... really tho is there any 1 who could beat them as a team?????
I know but both are good guys,so I didn't just kill them of,or make them fight(almost).So,I just make Buffy and Gang got control by the Master and Luke got in the crossfire in his match with Hans Solo. *inno* and i already said Luke decimated the bots of the Buffy gang. cheers.

GoldenSphinx86: I believe the next match up is between

Coco Lee vs Zhang ZiYi

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions