Old 14th July 2005, 16:46   #1
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
Nigger

I was watching the Daily Show last night, and they had on Bernard Goldberg who has a book out called "100 People Who Are Screwing Up America" and they were talking about the "destruction of the culture" by Television, Movies, Rappers, etc, and Jon said that they were just words, and Goldberg responded (not exact quote):

If they are just words, what if we had a "Bigot Channel" and on this channel "Hispanics are 'spics, jews are kikes, Asians are chinks, and Blacks are 'you know what' "

WTF! Why is it ok to say all the other slurs but not "nigger"? Bullshit. Everyone knew what went in the "You know what" but we can't say it, why? Becuase it's bullshit thats why.

So...on that note: NIGGER, NIGGA, Nizzle fo' shizlle, I said it, so fuck off!
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 18:24   #2
Omit Name
mostly harmless
Major Dude

its an official bad word in some places. you never know the bann police might be on their way as you read this

the kids on ut seem to like to call each other that. even if you can tell that they are terribly white

Omit Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 18:53   #3
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

If you used that word where I live you would be considered racist. It's generally about location as to how offensive it's going to be and to whom.
I find it an offensive term due to my geographic location and the way that it's used here.
Evil Lu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 18:58   #4
Print
Forum King

Lol.. that title is a great way to get views.

Anyway.. well I may agree with you a little bit, I think the reason for this simply has to do with history and geography.

I could try to explain better but i'm feeling really lazy right now so i'll just say it has alot to do with the fact that slavery (and the history of slavery in the U.S.) is a hot topic in America.

Sure 'spic' and 'chink' can be just as demeaning, and even kike (in reference to Hitler). But I think because more racism toward African-Americans by white people in America contributes alot to the taboo of the word 'nigger'.

Taking note of the fact that I do listen to rap, even I would have to say that in order to expect other people not to make use of the word, you shouldn't frequently make use of the word yourself. But i've heard too many arguments about this to even care to bother.

Society sees it as a more offensive word.. in the same way many see 'fuck' being worse than 'bitch' or 'ass'.

But anyway, the whole "NIGGER, NIGGA, Nizzle fo' shizlle, I said it, so fuck off!" was just uncalled for, seriously. Your question was sensible, but you take all sensibility away by saying something retarded like that.
Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 19:19   #5
rockouthippie
Banned

What I was confused about is a mexican guy taking offense because I called him a mexican. He wanted to be referred to as a "latino".

What's a matter with being mexican?. If you call me an Oregonian, I don't get pissed.

Chris Rock told a joke: He said he had mixed blood. His dad is black, his grandfather was a negro and his great grandfather was colored . I guess Chris is an African american.

I admit, some days I get confused.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 20:12   #6
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

Send a message via ICQ to billyvnilly Send a message via AIM to billyvnilly
AAs have taken that word and removed teh taboo of it, and made it their own. now if a white guy uses it, its still gonna be taboo, but it will NEVER disappear from our everyday life.

does everyone remember when some white guy said niggardly and got fired for it? niggardly has nothing to do with racism.[edit]it was a wash DC mayor's aid who said it...here is the (black) mayor's reply: ''I don't think the use of [that n word] showed the kind of judgment that I like to see in our top management.''
billyvnilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 21:06   #7
deathazre
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to deathazre Send a message via AIM to deathazre
Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
What I was confused about is a mexican guy taking offense because I called him a mexican. He wanted to be referred to as a "latino".
are you sure that he is actually mexican and not of some other latin american heritage? seems a lot of people tend to assume all latinos are mexican.
deathazre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 21:09   #8
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

NIGGER!

Loud and Proud
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 21:26   #9
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
and in pink! hell ya!
Old 14th July 2005, 21:27   #10
webthing
Forum King

You don't have a clue do you?
Running out of thread ideas dink?
I saw the show too.
It's alright for you to say that from the safty of your home and online.

Why don't you go down to the hood and the first black guy you see call him a "you know what".

And you will find out real quick why you should'nt say that.

But I know you don't have the balls to do that.

It's clear that you have no black friends either. Shame.

I know what you are trying to say. But that doesn't work in the real world.

Using any of thoses slurs against anyone is just wrong.
That "why" it is wrong.

Especially "Nigger"

Why?

Because if you were a jew or asian or italian or anything else down south you did not have separate bathrooms or drinking fountains or had to sit on the back of the bus.

What do I have to give a fucking history lesson here.

I know you have seen Mississippi Burning.

The word nigger is way way way much more offence then any of the other slurs. Because if your a chink your just asian or if your kikes you just a jew.

But if you a nigger. Your dirty and stupied and you might give me some kind of disease if I drink from the same water fountain or use the same bathroom as you.

Blacks were treated much much worse than any other minority in this country.And they still are. Thats why it's worse to use that word.

Do you get what I'm saying you white honke.

You better bone up on your amercan history.

Better yet go down to the hood like I said.

And report back to us in 6 months when you get out of the hospital.

Bilbo Baggins You go down to the hood to.
But I known you don't have the balls either.
Fucking bigoted white bread pussys.
So STFU

webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 21:54   #11
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by webthing
And they still are.
My Guatemalan friends respectfully disagree with you.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 21:57   #12
toqer
Winamp's Little Stalker
(Member)

Roman slaves had it worse off. It didn't matter if you were black, red, yellow, white, jewish, christian, athiest. I'd say letting wild animals maul you in an arena filled with thousands of spectators is way more cruel.

There was far more cruel forms of punishment too. Actually, all punishment in roman days was met with death in some form.
http://www.rice.edu/projects/Blaffer/Images/9729.jpg

That's the bull of Phalaris. It was a bronze bull in which the victum was locked in, and a fire was lit below it. The nostrols were bored down into the cavity in which the condemmed was placed, and their screams of agony sounded like a bull snorting.

Beyond that, there was the theater for condemmed slaves. Whenever a character in a play needed to die, they would have the actor replaced with a "stunt man" who was the condemned. Then the condemned would be killed live right in front of the audience.

There was also the unichs. Poor guys.

The KKK was cruel in tree hangings, but it's not like the blacks ever had it as bad as Roman slaves (who were from every race). Where an entire society viewed all slaves as "disposable" I think the Roman empire was much more cruel than anything that ever went on here in america.

And was it just the americans dealing in slave trading? No, many of the carribean islands were former dutch, spanish, and english colonies. The people in jamaica are not indigenous.

So quit blaming america for your problems. Be happy that we got our act together and that shit will never happen again.
toqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 22:02   #13
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by t0qer
Roman slaves had it worse off. It didn't matter if you were black, red, yellow, white, jewish, christian, athiest. I'd say letting wild animals maul you in an arena filled with thousands of spectators is way more cruel.

There was far more cruel forms of punishment too. Actually, all punishment in roman days was met with death in some form.
http://www.rice.edu/projects/Blaffer/Images/9729.jpg

That's the bull of Phalaris. It was a bronze bull in which the victum was locked in, and a fire was lit below it. The nostrols were bored down into the cavity in which the condemmed was placed, and their screams of agony sounded like a bull snorting.

Beyond that, there was the theater for condemmed slaves. Whenever a character in a play needed to die, they would have the actor replaced with a "stunt man" who was the condemned. Then the condemned would be killed live right in front of the audience.

There was also the unichs. Poor guys.

The KKK was cruel in tree hangings, but it's not like the blacks ever had it as bad as Roman slaves (who were from every race). Where an entire society viewed all slaves as "disposable" I think the Roman empire was much more cruel than anything that ever went on here in america.

And was it just the americans dealing in slave trading? No, many of the carribean islands were former dutch, spanish, and english colonies. The people in jamaica are not indigenous.

So quit blaming america for your problems. Be happy that we got our act together and that shit will never happen again.
Just to make this clear, roman slaves on a whole had it way better off.

Old 14th July 2005, 22:27   #14
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Quote:
I saw the show too.

Why don't you go down to the hood and the first black guy you see call him a "you know what".

That "why" it is wrong.

Especially "Nigger"

Why?

Because if you were a jew or asian or italian or anything else down south you did not have separate bathrooms or drinking fountains or had to sit on the back of the bus.

The word nigger is way way way much more offence then any of the other slurs. Because if your a chink your just asian or if your kikes you just a jew.

But if you a nigger. Your dirty and stupied and you might give me some kind of disease if I drink from the same water fountain or use the same bathroom as you.

[Image]

Blacks were treated much much worse than any other minority in this country.And they still are. Thats why it's worse to use that word.

So STFU

actually, I've had quite interesting talks with some of my black friends (although I can prbly count them on my hands, but what do you expect from a town thats 97% white and 1.5% hispanic?) on this very topic. The point I was making was that every other race seems to be able to get over the past, and yet the black race, even today, is seeking reperations from every white american whether or not our decendants were involved in the slavery in america (my relatives moved to america about 70 years ago from poland). I don't get all defensive when I hear a "pollok" joke.

And "nigga is just making a negative a positive" well then why cant I, the "cracker" (as I've been called before, but I'm not allowed to take offence to that either) can't use it to make it positive. I don't hear any asians on campus walking around greeting each other with "what up chink?" either.

The point was that it's just ridiculous that that one slur can't be used, but the other 4 in the segment could be used.
Old 14th July 2005, 22:29   #15
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by deathazre
seems a lot of people tend to assume all latinos are mexican.
Yes, the guy is a mexican, born in Mexico City.

Go figure.

It's like someone getting upset because I called them Chinese and the wanted to be known as asian.

Perhaps not the best pride in his heritage?.

I dunno.

Maybe he ISN'T REALLY a mexican, but that's what his work visa says.... hard telling some days ...

Maybe this thread should end. If I were an african american, I'd be pissed by now.
Old 14th July 2005, 23:13   #16
webthing
Forum King

Quote:
The point I was making was that every other race seems to be able to get over the past, and yet the black race, even today, is seeking reperations from every white american - dink
Yea I know what you are saying. It's a "double standard"

And I agree this reperations stuff is a bullshit.

It is time to move on.

The only point I was making [in dramatic fashion] is that word is still offensive too many people only for the reasons I stated above.

Yea everybody is using that word now. But you still have to watch where and how you use it.

I still love ya dink.

Can't we just all get along
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 23:50   #17
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Word up niggers, lets all get along. Fo shizzle.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 23:53   #18
MStar
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to MStar Send a message via AIM to MStar Send a message via Yahoo to MStar
Quote:

Holocaust! Is that not history? They wern't allowed to go to public places, sit on benches, they had their rights stripped just like black people.
Japanese were put into internment camps like the nazis did to the jews, only they wern't killed at the end. Chinese slaves were common as well in the early 20th century. Asians were deprived of rights just like black people were at the time.

Don't say it only happened to black people.
I think you need to take a fucking history lesson.

MStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2005, 23:53   #19
Myxomatosis
aka bRiAnFuRY
Fuck it dude...
let's go bowling.
(Major dud)

Send a message via AIM to Myxomatosis
Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie

What's a matter with being mexican?. If you call me an Oregonian, I don't get pissed.

Chris Rock told a joke: He said he had mixed blood. His dad is black, his grandfather was a negro and his great grandfather was colored . I guess Chris is an African american.

I admit, some days I get confused.
It's more of the connotation than the actual definition of the word.

Alex Jones: Do you want the puppet on the right or the puppet on the left? What a bunch of garbage; liberal democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job of Slavery, Incorporated! The truth is out there in front of you, but they lay out this buffet of lies. I'm sick of it, and I'm not going to take a bite out of it, do you got me?
Myxomatosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2005, 00:13   #20
Phyltre
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Phyltre Send a message via Yahoo to Phyltre
Quote:
Originally posted by Myxomatosis
It's more of the connotation than the actual definition of the word.
The point being, different people have different connotations of the same words. You can't say a word offends you, and expect sympathy, when the word was not used maliciously. That's being egocentric.
Phyltre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2005, 01:54   #21
Print
Forum King

Quote:
I saw the show too.

That "why" it is wrong.

Especially "Nigger"

Why?

[Image]

So STFU

Good job with actually explaining what I meant about the American history having everything to do with it.

But anyway.. Bilbo.. I think you're just trying to joke around, but damn... Then again, it's like 90% white in London isn't it.. so no wonder.

Quote:
Originally posted by dlinkwit27
actually, I've had quite interesting talks with some of my black friends (although I can prbly count them on my hands, but what do you expect from a town thats 97% white and 1.5% hispanic?) on this very topic. The point I was making was that every other race seems to be able to get over the past, and yet the black race, even today, is seeking reperations from every white american whether or not our decendants were involved in the slavery in america (my relatives moved to america about 70 years ago from poland). I don't get all defensive when I hear a "pollok" joke.

And "nigga is just making a negative a positive" well then why cant I, the "cracker" (as I've been called before, but I'm not allowed to take offence to that either) can't use it to make it positive. I don't hear any asians on campus walking around greeting each other with "what up chink?" either.

The point was that it's just ridiculous that that one slur can't be used, but the other 4 in the segment could be used.
See.. not seeing "nizzle fo' shizzle" at the end made your post seem that much more sensible...

Anyway, though it doesn't bother me a that much (if at all), I agree with most of what your saying.

I remember watching some interview where Bill O'Reilly interviewed this guy about the subject. The man was trying to get paid by the government (from tax payers money) for reperations (more or less). When Bill O'Reilly asked "why should I pay, my ancestors never had slaves", the man couldn't think of a valid argument yet insisted people like O'Reilly should still pay.

But like webthing explained.. it's just the way things are. There is much more behind the word 'nigger' than 'spic', 'chink' etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
I'd be really surprised if you told me you've never been hit by someone for running your mouth.

That or your only brave enough to act like this over the internet.

Quote:
Originally posted by MStar
Don't say it only happened to black people.
I think you need to take a fucking history lesson.
Nobody said it only happened to black people.

Like I said, it's the history in the U.S. with black people that makes it such a big issue here.

I don't think it's the same in many other places. (See Bilbo's comments)
Old 15th July 2005, 02:47   #22
toqer
Winamp's Little Stalker
(Member)

Quote:
Originally posted by shakey_snake
Just to make this clear, roman slaves on a whole had it way better off.
You must be high...

Roman slaves were worth $0. Nothing at all. Zip, zilch, nada. They were as disposable as the broken condom your dad used.

African Amercian slaves on the other hand had value. They were bought, traded, sold much like a commodity. Because they were considered "tangible property" some care was taken to ensure that they were fed and healthy. I'm not saying every slave master treated his slaves fairly, but compared to roman slavery days they had it much better. It's not even a comparison.

Litereally millions of slaves and condemned were slaughtered in the Roman Collisium. The only dictatorships that even came close to killing that many people for fun would have been the Nazis, or heck, even Saddam Hussain.

It wasn't just the fact that they were killed, it was the manner in which they were killed. At least Saddam used bullets, and the deaths were pretty quick. Just imagine this..

You've been sittin in some Roman dungeon for years just for being a slave without an owner. 1/2 starved, and dieseased you think you're going to escape through death. You pray and wish it would happen while you're sleeping.

No, one day some guards grab you, wash you up a bit and throw some crappy armor on you.

You're marched down some long torchlit hallways to a gate. On the other side you can hear them, 1000's of people screaming, but there's one scream that is going above the screams of the crowd, it's the screams of the currently condemned.

You watch them get ripped apart by the lions. These are not normal lions, they were captured as kittens and trained to hate/eat humans. One lion tries to puncture the slaves skull, but just ends up ripping off their scalp. Another lion is chewing the skin off their leg. All while this person is concious and awake.

With 1/2 their face ripped off, the heat, the dust, the noise, the condemmed no longer has the energy to scream. They just lie there drowning in their own blood as another lion disembowles them and starts playing with their intestines like a kitten plays with yarn.

Guess who's next and urinating themselves right now?

Shakey, this went on for over 1000 years. Black slavery in america had what, a 100 year run at the most? There is no way you can compare what happened to every person of every race with the romans, to what happened to the black americans. This went on for over a millenium, 5 times the age of USA.
Old 15th July 2005, 03:34   #23
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Most slavery in the Roman Empire was contractual slavery.

If I couldn't pay off a debt I owed you, I could under a contractual agreement become your slave for an agreed upon number of years (probably go work like a dog at a farm somewhere), afterwards I would be freed. To a certian extent, you would have the right to do whatever you want to with me, but mistreatment of slaves was sharply frowned on by Roman Society.
There were a small minority of soldiers from conqueured lands or from legions loyal to a failed potential emperor who yes, were put into gladitorial games or simply worked to death, but this was more the exception than the rule.

Southern slavery was racist; blacks were not people, they were property--farm animals--sub-human. Anything could be done to them as the master pleased and no one else cared.

I know these thing because I've studied ancient letters (the NT), and this context is an important thing to know.
Read Philemon or 1 Timothy.

Your sensational descriptions of Roman slavery is just that, sensationalism.

Old 15th July 2005, 04:37   #24
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
Quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
Since ya brought it up fo shizzle this!

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2005, 04:53   #25
Bizznatch
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Bizznatch
Bizznatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2005, 05:05   #26
rockouthippie
Banned

I watched a latino man purchase groceries with his food stamp card today. That didn't bother me. What did bother me was the brand new Dodge turbodiesel pickup that he put them in. I mean brand new, not even any plates yet. One wheel was worth more than my whole car.

I guess I must be a racist now.
Old 15th July 2005, 05:07   #27
MStar
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to MStar Send a message via AIM to MStar Send a message via Yahoo to MStar
Take latino out of that post and it stays true while losing it's racist message.

MStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2005, 05:11   #28
rockouthippie
Banned

Caucasian men don't get food stamp cards. I know. I tried one time when I was about starving to death.

I just get to pay, not get any benefits.
Old 15th July 2005, 05:20   #29
Bizznatch
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Bizznatch
#230936 +(1154)- [X]

<Nubbers> Is there any listing of the criteria for a bash quote, anyway? Or should I just make a joke combining masturbation, child pornography, racism, and dungeons and dragons...
<Edible> If it has "bash.org" or "nigger" in it, it'll get in. Watch.
<Edible> Hey, so nigger I nigger with nigger to nigger bash.org nigger bash.org bash.org nigger nigger nigger.
Bizznatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2005, 13:34   #30
Print
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaRock
Since ya brought it up fo shizzle this!
Quote:
Originally posted by Bizznatch
[Image]
LOL...
Old 15th July 2005, 20:59   #31
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
Re: Nigger

Quote:
Originally posted by dlinkwit27
I was watching the Daily Show last night, and they had on Bernard Goldberg who has a book out called "100 People Who Are Screwing Up America" and they were talking about the "destruction of the culture" by Television, Movies, Rappers, etc, and Jon said that they were just words, and Goldberg responded (not exact quote):

If they are just words, what if we had a "Bigot Channel" and on this channel "Hispanics are 'spics, jews are kikes, Asians are chinks, and Blacks are 'you know what' "

WTF! Why is it ok to say all the other slurs but not "nigger"? Bullshit. Everyone knew what went in the "You know what" but we can't say it, why? Becuase it's bullshit thats why.

So...on that note: NIGGER, NIGGA, Nizzle fo' shizlle, I said it, so fuck off!
because they'll get sued, see you are right they are fucking up america

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2005, 00:40   #32
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
The only thing I can think of in this thread is that line Scout has in the book To Kill A Mockingbird...

"I ain't never seen a nigger snowman before."

That's all I'm saying...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2005, 04:22   #33
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

If you had lived where I lived, as a white dude, and said "nigger", the likelyhood of your painful demise would be very high.

To a certain degree, you're right. "Nigger" is just as bad as "Kike" or "Spic" and should be treated as such.

Fuck a history lesson, especially about defuct governmet's slave system (I mean, really, Rome has been dead for awhile now, I think, other than as an empire, we can stop comparing todays society to it. All it's going to be is an argument of sources that no one will research. Really. How pointless is it to argue Roman Slave systems? For the record, Shakey is more right than you are t0quer, although you make some mild points.) We should really be arguing whether or not you can decide what is said and what isn't (especially on television). Slurs (ALL of them, including fag, queer, frog, nigger, spic, sand nigger, kike, gook, jungle bunny, ect) are not cool, in really any context.

The difference is how it is used. Black folks use the word "nigger" to talk to each other. big deal. Being blacks have been through a stuggle (especially in America), they use it to tag each other in what I always believed to be a bit of a brethren way to speak. Someone who isn't black wouldn't understand that, and like I said, this is my best guess.

To me, calling someone a "Nigger" when you are not black is offensive. It's not because I'm a pacifist (I'm not), and it's not because I'm afraid (Sometimes, I am), but I'll tell you what, most people do consider it offensive.

My dad is a huge racist, and the last time he rolled out that particular word, I told him not to use it. When asked why, I told him that he was making himself look like a moron, and if he really did feel that a certain type of person was below him,simply because of the color of thier skin, than he was a moron.

This is how I see it. If you use a word that is meant to put someone else down because of thier race, creed, or color, you're a moron.

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2005, 04:50   #34
protegechris
Forum Queen

The first step to equality is to stop acting so damn different.

I'm far from racist, but I don't get the whole UNCF (united negro college fund). If some idiot started the United Caucasian College Fund, I guarantee people would pull the race card.

yeah, i'm back.
protegechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2005, 05:54   #35
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

i hate when fickle makes me realize i am a moron.

its always for the better though.
Old 16th July 2005, 06:20   #36
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
This thread reminds me of this thread http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....hreadid=215466
I think the world needs to grow up and not be so fucking soft.
Until someone hits me in the face with a brick.... No wait lets just say this "If a Ignorant word makes you angry, your just as ignorant as the word that made you angry" Our society is to advanced and to cultured to let old slang words separate us.
What makes a bigot a bigot is the fact that the person is a racist bastard not the fact that he uses racist words.

I fell like I need to go pull out my bleeding hart now.

There should be no separation between color, creed or religion. There should be no united Negro college fund and there shouldn’t be any majority black poverty areas. It’s just the way the world is right now, if we start with shit like this we may get some place.
As long as some stupid fucking words used out of content piss people off we will never change.
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2005, 14:45   #37
rockouthippie
Banned

In my town the group white people hate is the hispanics. It isn't even about color. Part of town here has been totally taken over.

I like Mexican culture and people, but they'res about 300,000 illegal aliens in this county. They brought a lot of crime with them. They also brought some very good people with them.

Hillsburrito as Hillsboro is now called has become a very bad place to be. I am considering something I have never done, that is to carry a gun.

It isn't bigotry, it's just that when a quarter million of anyone moves into your town, doesn't speak the native language and has no job, it sucks.

I worked some last week re-painting houses that were spray painted with Mexican gang symbols. I was walking my dog and one of the little bastards shot my dog with a pellet gun and sped off in his little rat Honda. Luckily she's a rottweiler with a thick hide. I still had to cut the pellet out.

I work with some of these guys. I speak Spanish. I believe that all people deserve basic respect.

That includes me.

So as I'm calling the police this morning to see if I can get the crank lab down the street busted ..... again ... I'll carefully consider my bigotry.
Old 16th July 2005, 15:39   #38
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
You live in Hillsboro, sucks to be you.
Hillsboro is not that bad but its not that good either.
I only go out to Hillsboro when I have to and I use to live on 185th in Tansabourne.
Beaverton has lots of mexicans to.
How ever its not as bad as you make it sound, try living in Indio CA or LA then youll know how scary some mexican gangs can be.
I hate Hillsboro, shit I hate Beaverton too that whole area sucks. Theres nothing fun to do out there, lots of cops and if you want to go out you have to drive. I like living downtown, I get home from work park my car and walk or take a cab to where ever I want to go. I dont have to worry about some ass shoting my dog with a pellet gun either. That realy sucks I would be so pissed of if I were you.
Hope you got the little fuckers Lic. Plate number.
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2005, 15:54   #39
rockouthippie
Banned

Usually "Daisy" is a very even tempered dog. But she still is a Rottweiler. She was flamed about getting shot. I didn't get the plate.

Hillsboro wasn't that bad a year ago. It's the last year that's giving me pause.

I know where these little bastards are, but the cops are a bunch of fags. I'd be the one that got arrested were I to confront them.

Life in Washington County.
Old 16th July 2005, 21:45   #40
toqer
Winamp's Little Stalker
(Member)

I'm starting to wonder if this thread shouldn't be closed and removed. It's getting pretty racist.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions